Jenn Arroyo, Week 9 (Nominee) Evicted 9/11

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they suck, this is not music, and even if this is mosh pit stuff it is not good, Jenn is a bass guitar player?? she sucks, you can barely make out the base line in this crappy stuff, and the base line should be the guts of a song, she definately is no musician, and she says in 10 yrs she will have a cpl of solo albums out, yeah right,lolol, big laugh on that, Nirvana she aint

well they suck, this is not music, and even if this is mosh pit stuff it is not good, Jenn is a bass guitar player?? she sucks, you can barely make out the base line in this crappy stuff, and the base line should be the guts of a song, she definately is no musician, and she says in 10 yrs she will have a cpl of solo albums out, yeah right,lolol, big laugh on that, Nirvana she aint

Yea, I think Huckabee can put her to shame. :D

She is pretty much isolating herself but I haven't seen Dan or Danielle try to hang out with her like they usually do. The Quack Pack have been hanging together all night. I'm sure Jenn feels pretty alone right now but she kind of brings it on herself. I'm just waiting for her to out Dan to Ian before the POV meeting in order to save herself. I think she'll either try to blow Dan up or just go out quietly...not sure which yet.

Jenn needs to stop playing dead and turn on dan or dani! Her best bet is to turn on dani to shane! Tell him everything! Or ian on dan tell everything she has nothing to lose! But she is going to roll/over and cry! Smh! She has ammo but she doesnt know how to fire it! If she goes out, she goes out with a bang! PULL THAT TRIGGER!

When she sees the show, I wonder if her ego will ever let her realize that she did not play her own game at all. She was everyone's pawn. At first, she was just an end table that happened to have a vote while the players walked around her and played the game. When the numbers got down low and the the bigger players had been sent out the door, a few people realized she was still there are started using her for bigger objectives and she let them make her her moves for her. And now she is still there because at least one of them, Dan, knows that unless the jury resents him for his backstabbing and his previous win, they will not give the win to this end table. She has done nothing.

Well, as you know, all these BB people will be FAMOUS when they get out of the house; they will be MOBBED by adoring fans for the rest of their life. :cookoo:

I don't think Shan will vote Danielle out and if Dan votes her out I guess I do not put much faith in Ian being smart breaking the tie. ;)

Ian told them he would rip their faces off if its a tie, seriously the game would be over b/c I'll murder everyone.....lol

I don't want to see Jenn get ANY $$ out of her stay at BB house.

Then you better hope she doesn't make final 2 because in Frank's interview with Jeff he said that if Jenn was final 2 who would try to get the jury house to vote for her, especially if she is agaisn't Dan.

I am proclaiming that Jenn "City" is officially the worst campaigner of all time. Her campaigning pretty much goes like this: "Hey I just wanted to pull you aside and say what's up ya know? You have a difficult decision with the vote this week but I want you to know that I'm right here and I want to play this game. I can't make you any deals and I can't make any promises about nominations but I just want to let you know that you should think about what's best for your game and I'm here and I wanna play so just think about that and I'll be around if you ever want to talk to me, I'm here and I'm for real yo and you can bounce ideas off me or whatever. Anyways good talk and I just wanted to let you know that I'm here and I wanna play the game and you can come talk to me whenever."

I am proclaiming that Jenn "City" is officially the worst campaigner of all time. Her campaigning pretty much goes like this: "Hey I just wanted to pull you aside and say what's up ya know? You have a difficult decision with the vote this week but I want you to know that I'm right here and I want to play this game. I can't make you any deals and I can't make any promises about nominations but I just want to let you know that you should think about what's best for your game and I'm here and I wanna play so just think about that and I'll be around if you ever want to talk to me, I'm here and I'm for real yo and you can bounce ideas off me or whatever. Anyways good talk and I just wanted to let you know that I'm here and I wanna play the game and you can come talk to me whenever."

LOL!!!!

I don't like Jenn because of the way she is playing this game. To me she is the ultimate floater in this game, don't win a single comp. and ride to the end on people coat tails. Every time she has been put on the block she has been a pawn, this time she is the target of the HOH but it seems Dan has used that alliance as far as he can and decided to get rid of Shane this week. At this point I think Dan will be in the final two, I just haven't decided who will be with him. He has a final two deal with everyone in the house except Shane I believe so he is going to get Shane out this week and then he will coast to the end because it seems no one will actually get rid of him.

She won a POV and took Dan off the block when Frank was HOH...granted, she won the POV because Frank was eliminated for "cheating"

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name