Jenn Arroyo, Week 9 (Nominee) Evicted 9/11

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jenn city is out she will probably win hoh now :animated_bouncy:

Chances are very good for Jenn to throw a wrinkle in the QP F4 but, she will have to win either HoH or PoV to stay. Dan, Ian and Shane all have to worry if she is HoH because those the three possible noms. She is most threatened by Dan, she doesn't like Ian and she knows Shane is between her and Danielle. The possiblity of a tie this week so, she'll be getting a lot of butt kissing if she is HoH. ;)

I'd take her to F2 with me if I were still in that house. I think pretty much anyone wins over her. Whether she wins HOH or not I think people will start cozying up to her.

She didn't win HoH and I saw that Dan was talking about getting rid of Shane this week if they can get Ian to put up S/J so, maybe she's not a goner after all.

Dan knows Jenn is his ticket to an easy win. It was very subtle but when Dan was out in the backyard just a little while ago asking Ian what Jenn told him, you could tell he was feeling Ian out for any possible willingness to keep Jenn off the block. He could tell Ian was not open to this idea at all so he quickly let it go. Dan is SO good at knowing exactly how much he can push people and knowing when not to push. Master manipulator!

Biggest dummy in the house for knowing Dan was in the QP alliance with Ian (who turned on she and Frank), and STILL used that veto. Now she's griping about her current situation....Cause yet again she didn't win a comp. and got placed on the block. Well she needs to suck is up, and be glad she's not Frank or Joe.

Did Jenn have her "City" nickname prior to coming into the house, or is it something that came up between the HG?

I think it was before, Jenncity is the name of her production company......I could be wrong but I think she called herself Jenncity b4 others did.....

I don't like Jenn because of the way she is playing this game. To me she is the ultimate floater in this game, don't win a single comp. and ride to the end on people coat tails. Every time she has been put on the block she has been a pawn, this time she is the target of the HOH but it seems Dan has used that alliance as far as he can and decided to get rid of Shane this week. At this point I think Dan will be in the final two, I just haven't decided who will be with him. He has a final two deal with everyone in the house except Shane I believe so he is going to get Shane out this week and then he will coast to the end because it seems no one will actually get rid of him.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name