Shane Meaney, Week 9 (Nominee/PoV-Off Block)

CeCiMom

I was watching the feeds but never heard clearly who won.......Dan & dani were whispering so low I had to go to Joker's to read if they got it & then read that their poster , posted he had won. Jenn certainly didn't, in bed under the covers....dani didn't, crying and certainly not happy.

IF Shane won it and doesn't take himself down......STOOPID.

I thought Dan was asking dani during thie whisper moments if she could cry & play him not to use it.....just heard it confirmed.....ugh, so Dan.....even dani has more morality than him.

Looks like with the POV that Shane won a prize. Well it looks like he got to pick someone to go somewhere with him. Might be a movie premiere or something. So it just solidifies that Shane and Danielle are a couple in the eyes of Ian and Jenn. It is really apparent that Shane's final 2 is Danielle. Not really good for their game.

Looks like with the POV that Shane won a prize. Well it looks like he got to pick someone to go somewhere with him. Might be a movie premiere or something. So it just solidifies that Shane and Danielle are a couple in the eyes of Ian and Jenn. It is really apparent that Shane's final 2 is Danielle. Not really good for their game.

Ian and Jenn already know they are a couple so he might as well have some female company to enjoy the prize with.

Ian and Jenn already know they are a couple so he might as well have some female company to enjoy the prize with.

Not danielle! He will never get rid of her! He should have took someone else! I know he has to keep her happy for game purposes but come on! I think he would have had more fun in the house if he had gotten rid of dani!

This guy just isn't playing the game. He's super loyal but isn't thinking beyond this week. He should have told Ian that Dan wanted him out in the double eviction so they could have gotten him out now.

He still has a good chance to make the final 3 because he is so good in comps but I think he has to win the final HOH to make the final 2.

Shane Shane wake up! You are playing Big Brother and you might want to get in the game. :lookaround:

I sooooooooo agree! I was so irked at how much that they sleep that I went and caught up on BBAU.... (which is awesome)... The laziness astounds me!

She has put roots or something on this boy! I mean he is starting to believe they have a shomance! When he leaves the house, his sister needs to protect him and undo the brainwashing fast! U can tell she wanted to say something! Move away from that lunatic!

I have to say that I was impressed at the HOH comp broadcast last night how much knowledge Shane had remembering the day number of each challenge..he was pretty "spot-on:....he was neck-in-neck with "photographic memory" scion Ian!! I did not think he had it in him....good job!

I have to say that I was impressed at the HOH comp broadcast last night how much knowledge Shane had remembering the day number of each challenge..he was pretty "spot-on:....he was neck-in-neck with "photographic memory" scion Ian!! I did not think he had it in him....good job!

I agree! The Shane haters will never see it though!

I was shocked at how well he did......he may have been sandbagging all season.......if Dani wants to win she may want to reconsider taking Shane to f2........he is liked by the JH....his only real worry is Ian imo