Shane Meaney, Week 9 (Nominee/PoV-Off Block)

CeCiMom

Okay I'll write something for Shane to read when he gets out...Shane you have a nice physique, and I have enjoyed watching you sun bathe, but son you need to find some brain cells..You alligned yourself with a good group of players or you would have been gone a long time ago..You have let a 21 year old student who cannot lift weights outlast you in endurance competitions (he should have only won the memory ones) and a 30 year old out play you in the mental moves..If you don't win either the POV or HOH you will probably be out played by Ian, out witted by Dan, and out lasted by Dani your on again off again girl. But I still think you are a nice guy!!!

I think he came in so strong at the beginning that it was putting a target on his back and so, he started to pull back and throw some comps (totally threw that DE HOH, imo) and tries to be more stupid about the game than he really is because it pops out every so often and I think "Hey... that was some BB trivia there Shane, how you know that? :lol: " He is trying to position himself for the F4 HoH's and PoV's, imo.

Shane has really started to annoy me lately, he eventually shows up everywhere Danielle ends up and he is just so loud! He has to constantly be making noises, knocking on the table, just generally getting on my nerves (and I think Dani's). I am really hoping noms stay the same and Danielle sticks to what she told Dan and votes Shane out. I think if Shane just continues to act like he has been, it will happen.

Yes, I think Shane has outlived his usefulness. I was really happy when Danielle finally seemed to let go of the romantic idea of Shane, only to have him detail a date and state to her that he "made a move" but she rebuffed him, etc. Then I thought, well Shane if you really were into the girl get ready cause she's gonna take what you said and make a move. And she did. And he rebuffed her, again. I no longer blame Danielle. I think Shane did try to use Danielle to save him and only played "interested" to further his game.

A bold prediction? He will win POV tonight because he is aware that he is potentially going home.

Yes, I think Shane has outlived his usefulness. I was really happy when Danielle finally seemed to let go of the romantic idea of Shane, only to have him detail a date and state to her that he "made a move" but she rebuffed him, etc. Then I thought, well Shane if you really were into the girl get ready cause she's gonna take what you said and make a move. And she did. And he rebuffed her, again. I no longer blame Danielle. I think Shane did try to use Danielle to save him and only played "interested" to further his game.

A bold prediction? He will win POV tonight because he is aware that he is potentially going home.

Yes, Shane has been using Danielle this whole season to get further in the game. He does just enough to keep her hopeful that something will eventually happen and then uses the excuse that he doesn't want a showmance. I am 95% sure that Shane is gay. I don't know if he will come clean at the end of the show, but eventually, he will come out of the closet.

Yes, Shane has been using Danielle this whole season to get further in the game. He does just enough to keep her hopeful that something will eventually happen and then uses the excuse that he doesn't want a showmance. I am 95% sure that Shane is gay. I don't know if he will come clean at the end of the show, but eventually, he will come out of the closet.

Shane's downfall will be that he didn't play the showmance full on. He could have had Danielle wrapped around his ... finger. He's just not ruthless enough to be that fake. It's gonna hurt him.

I think he has been worried the showmance thing would mess with his game and didn't want that to happen. I really don't want to see him gone this week but I think it will happen. It seems Dan has realized his best shot at winning the prize money is to take Jenn to the end but he is going to wait until the end to let people know that. I would like to see them get Jenn out this week and then go after Dan, that would be who I would go after. Shane better win POV, because if he doesn't he might as well pack his bags.

He he has the veto and doesn't take himself down then he can only blame himself as he walks out the door. If they say, you are safe, we wouldn't vote you out, he needs to respond that the same goes if one of them is on the block so they shouldn't be worried if they take his place.

Unfortunately, I think there is a great chance that this guy will win this game. But hopefully Jenn will leave this week and Dan will realize that Shane and Dani will take each other to the final two and Ian will take him, so he will get rid of Shane or Dani next week if he gets the chance.

I honestly don't think Shane won the veto even though everyone is claiming he did. About three hours ago, the feeds came on for two minutes. Jenn and Danielle were in the bathroom and Danielle had one of those cleansing face masks on and was wearing the exact same top she has on now so I know it was live. Ian Dan and Shane were in the HOH. Shane says to Dan and Ian, "So the noms stay the same, right? I just get nervous." Why would he say this if he had won? If he had won, the noms would not stay the same because he'd be taking himself off the block. And Dan is too happy to not have won.

Really like Shane. No chance he wins but I want him there. I am worried that he is dumb and trusting enough to not use the veto on himself but if that happens, he dexerves to go home. In the end, I thimk he will and maybe Ian will talk him in to backdooring Dan!

I honestly don't think Shane won the veto even though everyone is claiming he did. About three hours ago, the feeds came on for two minutes. Jenn and Danielle were in the bathroom and Danielle had one of those cleansing face masks on and was wearing the exact same top she has on now so I know it was live. Ian Dan and Shane were in the HOH. Shane says to Dan and Ian, "So the noms stay the same, right? I just get nervous." Why would he say this if he had won? If he had won, the noms would not stay the same because he'd be taking himself off the block. And Dan is too happy to not have won.

It COULD possibly be that Dan has convinced Shane NOT to use the veto and Shane was seeking assurance about it.

I think Shane has been holding back. Someone could have told him to make it to the Final Five and then go all out on the Competitions. Until then just stay under everyone's radar.

It would explain why he has not been working out a lot lately. He is saving it for the comps!

Also, could further explain why he is not kissing Dani, would be totally scummy if he was using her to get to Final Five and for other things!