September 3rd thru September 8th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

What is with Jenn and her moods? I am going to go change her to my least favorite. She has problems.

I don't understand why she isn't absolutely thrilled that Dan showed enough trust in her to not nominate her and not even use her as a replacement nom even though he had so few people to choose from. That shows a lot of trust but she's being a sour puss about it.

Also, why the heck are Ian and Shane not more pissed off that two QP members got put up over Jenn. First, Dan uses POV on her and now he puts up two QP people over her and they don't see anything fishy going on there? I can't believe they are buying the Memphis crap. I'm convinced there is nothing that Dan can't get away with in this game.

I have a quick question. Does anyone have an idea what the schedule will be like from now until the finale?

I think I understand up until this Tuesday. Can anyone fill in/update the list below?

Sat. 9/8 - POV comp

Sun. 9/9

Mon. 9/10 - POV ceremony

Tues. 9/11 - taped elimination (5 to 4), HOH comp (Ian not eligible), nominations, POV comp, POV ceremony

Wed. 9/12 - taped elimination show

Thurs.9/13 - live elimination (4 to 3)

Fri. 9/14

Sat. 9/15

Sun. 9/16

Mon. 9/17

Tues. 9/18

Wed. 9/19 - finale - elimination (3 to 2)

What is with Jenn and her moods? I am going to go change her to my least favorite. She has problems.

I'm with you Marty, she is on my last nerve and she just does not know when to chill the hell out,lol

This posted recently....if Shane won POV then Danielle goes up on the block and based on what Dan is saying here, I think he might be advocating sending Danielle home.

6:18 PM BBT

"What are you smiling at?" Shane asks Dan "Nothing, I've got to make a tought decision." "What are you talking about?" Shane asks and leans forward. Dan makes a card move "Ooooh, there's something you're not going to like. There are some things in life you don't like, you're just not going to like it." Dan says.