Favourite All-Time Goodbye/ Save Me From Eviction Speeches?

yawnie

I've been watching BB since the very first season and have seen & heard some really great and some really disgusting things.

However, IMHO, Thursday, August 23rd had to be the best goodbye messages and save me from eviction speeches ever!

Britney's play on the Chiltown diary room goodbyes was awesome, especially when she noted she was sticking it to Boogie for Janelle!

Ian's confesion to Boogie was also awesome. I was surprised that MB had the decency to take his hat off to Ian after learning that Ian was responsible for MB's demise. (LOVE IAN)

Joe had to have had the best ever "save me from eviction" speech in the history of BB. No words needed and hilarious as hell!

The Goodbye messages have mostly all been pretty boring and nothing to exciting. Some I hate you's, some I am sorry but..., some the house was going this way so I had to, but mostly pretty boring. Britney's goodbye message takes the prize hands down.

Ian's was good, I liked that he told Boogie the truth in it, but nothing compares to Britney's diary room phone call from Janelle.

As for save me from eviction, I think none of them have been very memorable. Joe's was funny and all because Julie asked him to be quick but I have seen others do similar things in the past as well. Boogie's bothered me the most out of all of them though. I hate the idea of using someone's family members to get a vote. Leave the family out of it unless you are giving them a shout out, and definitely don't even think about using their families to get a vote. If I was on the show and someone did that to me, it would for sure get me to vote against you.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name