Friday, August 31st - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Ian's plan going into the HoH comp was to nominate Frank and Jenn and if one came down then Joe. And, when Joe went up to HoH to have a quick chat before bed... it sounded like that was Ian's plan still.

However, Frank was up there immediately after Joe and he went work big time. He didn't offer any suggestions as to who should be nominated but, he threw Dan's name under the bus, every chance he had to make him look bad. By the end of it, I think Frank got Ian to at least consider working with him. He told Frank the only two that are not eligible for noms is Shane and Dani. And, that he just may go for a floater this week instead of a target?!?

Dan will be an idiot if he doesn't get up there before Ian falls asleep to do some damage control. And, I don't know if he'll have the time because Ian kicked (nicely) Frank out of HoH, because he's tired.

Too many alliances were formed and may still have a few more coming. Some may last but not winning but one of the many will get to F2.

Alliances that are doomed; D&S . . . S&Joe . . . . F&JOE . . . . F&Jenn . . . . D&D . . . .

Winning Duos F&D . . . I&D . . . I&F

I've no prediction what Ian will do. He is tragically unpredictable. I hope he shows Dan and Frank and Joe and Danielle and Jenn the door when they come to call. I would love for Ian to own the first off-limits HOH.

That, and all the medical professionals we seem to have on this forum who've diagnosed him with this and that with claims that he "stims." ROFLMAO. He could "stim" all he wanted-to in blissful privacy.

Wow, I'm surprised anyone thinks this is a boring season!?!?

Imo, it's been the best season BB has ever had because it has been non-stop gaming, scheming, competitions, twists, ambushes, secrets, alliances, etc. since day 1 (well, okay there was that one week... lol) and even though it might turn out "badly" (furniture or floatation device as a winner.) It's been an exciting season so far, with only 3 weeks left!

Imo, it's been the best season BB has ever had because it has been non-stop gaming, scheming, competitions, twists, ambushes, secrets, alliances, etc. since day 1 (well, okay there was that one week... lol) and even though it might turn out "badly" (furniture or floatation device as a winner.) It's been an exciting season so far, with only 3 weeks left!

+1

ITA Ceci! Unfortunately, most people seem to think every season is the worst season ever while it is going on. I think this season will be remembered fondly as long as someone really embarrassing doesn't win like Joe or Jenn.

ITA Ceci! Unfortunately, most people seem to think every season is the worst season ever while it is going on. I think this season will be remembered fondly as long as someone really embarrassing doesn't win like Joe or Jenn.

yep. But I think this season puts Frank in All Stars and Dan pegged as beating out Dr. Will as the best. It has been a good season. I have been stuck to the feeds more this season then any other season.

yep. But I think this season puts Frank in All Stars and Dan pegged as beating out Dr. Will as the best. It has been a good season. I have been stuck to the feeds more this season then any other season.

Yeah I think that if Dan can take at least 4th place this season to tie Dr. Will's record, then he could be considered the greatest player of all time. If he won the season, there really wouldn't be any dispute that he is the greatest. I still say he is a bore to watch though. :P

Yeah I think that if Dan can take at least 4th place this season to tie Dr. Will's record, then he could be considered the greatest player of all time. If he won the season, there really wouldn't be any dispute that he is the greatest. I still say he is a bore to watch though. :P

Yes Dan can be boring as far as 99% of the time he stirs up no drama but I am fascinated watching him work his magic. I was watching him with Ian last night up in HOH and he played him like a fiddle. I was watching him talk to Frank and Jenn today and they have no idea what he is up to. He got Britney sent home and shocked everyone with his speech and what he said to Danielle. All seems to be forgiven and the Quack Pack is intact and Frank and Jenn still trust him. The only one he seems to not have fooled is Eagle Eye Joe.

Yes Dan can be boring as far as 99% of the time he stirs up no drama but I am fascinated watching him work his magic. I was watching him with Ian last night up in HOH and he played him like a fiddle. I was watching him talk to Frank and Jenn today and they have no idea what he is up to. He got Britney sent home and shocked everyone with his speech and what he said to Danielle. All seems to be forgiven and the Quack Pack is intact and Frank and Jenn still trust him. The only one he seems to not have fooled is Eagle Eye Joe.

Yeah there is obviously something about him that just puts people that he is talking with under a spell and makes them believe anything he says. When I'm listening to the audio, I just hear him ask a bunch of leading questions and then sit back and listen while these people are spilling their guts to him, sharing all their deepest secrets while he shares nothing in return. Then he'll suggest something that sounds really silly to me and they will eat it up. I look at the guy and think he seems like a stand offish douche but he has all these people wrapped around his fingers. I think he really must have a mist.

Yeah there is obviously something about him that just puts people that he is talking with under a spell and makes them believe anything he says. When I'm listening to the audio, I just hear him ask a bunch of leading questions and then sit back and listen while these people are spilling their guts to him, sharing all their deepest secrets while he shares nothing in return. Then he'll suggest something that sounds really silly to me and they will eat it up. I look at the guy and think he seems like a stand offish douche but he has all these people wrapped around his fingers. I think he really must have a mist.

I watch Dan talk to Frank after the funeral and Dan went from saying he was not playing the game or trying to cut deal or anything to having frank on his side within about 5 minutes. You could see Frank was just mesmerized by Dan's pitch. I think he could sell all the folks in the game anything he wanted. Danielle had no problem sitting on the block while Dan was taken off the block. She totally trusted Dan's plan.

I agree with a lot that Ceci said. This season has been interesting because people haven't been afraid to make serious moves in the game. It's refreshing when HG do what's good for their game instead of marching in lockstep with the rest of the house. It seems every year there are moments you'll never forget. I'm sure the move made by Dan this week will stick in a lot of people's memories. I know it will in mine! ;)

Never been on the Dan train but have always given him props when he is able to do whatever it is he does to keep himself in the game.

THIS season, whether it's an act or not, I find him a bit whacko and NOTHING like Dr. Will. IMO, Dr. Wll did some of the craziest, most outlandish things that even he did not expect ppl would believe or would work. He had a personality that drew the hg's to him. Dan is scripted and has studied and is "trying" to be DW but the other night when he did the whole funeral thing and was then trying to explain his plan to Danielle....and why he couldn't tell her before (she wouldn't have cried), he never once showed one bit of empathy (IMO) for what she had gone through. He sat there, bug eyed, not even capable of understanding her emotion (and I'm no Danielle fan but what he did was cruel) ........ ALL he cares about is winning the game at any cost. Maybe in some ppl's eyes that makes him a great coach/ player but not in mine. I was thinking, wow.......would hate to know with this guy out of the BB house.......... hope his wife knows that he is capable of hurting her deeply IF he thinks it's "for her/their own good".....pretty scary IMO.

All Danielle has done for the past hour and a half is gripe and bitch about the food. You would think with her being a nurse she would be into eating healthy food, but apparently not. And she thinks all fat is bad.......that there aren't good fats and bad fats. Um, okay.

Then she says she's not one to complain..... seriously?

Another Pandora's Box, production must realize what a bore this entire season has been.

Or did they feel the viewers really needed another Jessie appearance..

Another Pan-bore-a's box + Jessie = Grodner proving she has not one creative idea.