Danielle, Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little self-absorbed...have you seen her? And when I say lies, I get they all lie. Dan has showed how to play this games like a champ, and still manages to not be a complete psycho!

She has said her fathers an alcoholic and violent to her,

She broke her back, she has ibs, she has liver problems (really? Drink another one) the list goes on and on. I get you have to lie,and manipulate in this game, but this girl is delusional!!

She's hurting her family, and possibly joes, I know if I was his wife I'd be a little more than pissed!

I am friends with Joe's family and you are right his wife is pissed and the family is very hurt by her lies. Dani does not tell game lies she tells lies that have NOTHING to do with game its all personal. Just so happen we were watching the feeds with the dirty old man comment and all I can say is Dani will come face to face with Sarah on the 19th and words will be spoken. In fact all the houseguests that have been mean and cruel need to watch out. Joe may make things bigger than they are to tell a good story but, the core of his story is true and yes including the white house land is in fact true. At least what Joe says does not hurt anyone.

If you want to see the dog with the golden eyes go to https://www.facebook.com/MadLoveCooking and check it out plus like the page while you are there we are trying to get it up too 5000. thanks

I have always thought that the only reason Joe is on BB is to promote his cooking website and to drum up business.

He really has not put any effort into the game other then run to each HOH to try to stay in the game longer.

The longer he is in the game the more promotion he can put out there. Like talking to the feeders all the time.

I would rather have someone in the Big Brother house that was there to PLAY the game. Joe is a waste.

That being said I am sure he has a nice wife and family.

To Dani's credit, I think she's right about Frank checking her out or "wanting" her or whatever. He has said a lot of dirty things about girls in the house this season. The makeout with Ashley was just strange. And I think that, at this point, he's just gone too long without being around women... and Dani is the only straight woman left in the house.

To Dani's credit, I think she's right about Frank checking her out or "wanting" her or whatever. He has said a lot of dirty things about girls in the house this season. The makeout with Ashley was just strange. And I think that, at this point, he's just gone too long without being around women... and Dani is the only straight woman left in the house.

Look at this way...the girls that was passed over at 9pm looks awful good at 2am. They have been in the house for 2 months. Frank is under 30. Of coarse he is looking at Dani differently and she knows it. I bet if you pay attention, Joe is looking at her differently too. Dani is not bad looking at all. Ninety percent of men would hit that in a minute. They may not want to spend time snuggling and talking afterwards, but they wouldn't pass up the chance for a one night stand.

She is a needy girl that will probably run a man crazy. She is probably the type that wants her man to be with her 24/7 and when he's not, she has to know exactly where he's at and if he misses her. But when it comes to looks, she has a lot of desirable qualities.

If you want to see the dog with the golden eyes go to https://www.facebook.../MadLoveCooking and check it out plus like the page while you are there we are trying to get it up too 5000. thanks

The comments made about HGs probably always seem worse when they are about someone you know. From what I have seen, most of the comments on Joe aren't anywhere near as mean as stuff said about so many other HGs throughout the years. And like some have said, you put yourself on this show, you can't really cry about what is said on the forums about you. I have read many posters who say Joe seems like a nice guy but he sucks at BB. And the biggest issue is the hand washing. Thats what gets the most negative posts.

My black Great Dane has light brown eyes that look golden in her dark face. I didn't hear this comment so, what is the controvesy with him saying this?

This girl is PSYCHO! The lies NEVER stop... she is recanting a 'story' that was in the news and magazines and she is saying that it was her family! NOT saying that the articles were about them but the story and relating the events to her parents. I remember this story very well... and it was NOT her family!... She needs some serious psychological help.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dan just caught her in a lie!!!!!!!! Too funny! BUT I must admit that she covered her track VERY well.... she is a pro...

Dan already trying to pitch getting Shane out in final 5 to Dani ... Will be interesting to see how that plays out the next few weeks. I don't think Dani has the stomach to send either Shane or Dan home.

Haha... good luck with that Dan. From what I've seen, Danielle will never turn loose of Shane. She is an absolute LOCK with Shane. That's why it makes absolutely

no sense for Dan to ditch Frank this early. He needs Frank for at least another round if for no other reason but to help break up that Shane / Dani block.

Then if she doesn't think she can beat Dan, she'll be wanting to get rid of Dan. If Dan is so smart, he should be picking up on that vibe and be concerned.

He's really no better off (and I would argue worse) with Dani and Shane than he would be with Frank and Jenn.

I am so ready for her to go. She ruins every one of the group conversations by making it all about her and that voice. I used to think she was insecure but now I am convinced she is just a crazy narcissist.

Made the same comment couple nites ago. She makes it so boring.....the guys have caught on. The BY group lounging have stopped because of Danielle.

I know most females have a "little" crazy in them but she is full up. Shane doesn't want you. Quite whining that you haven't had a kiss since the pirate ship. That should tell you something. Then, when Jenn tells her that Shane called her his girlfriend, she got all excited. Seriously? How old are you? Maybe she just needs a B.O.B.

Shane is totally into Males not Females. DUH

Danielle does not strategize on her own. All her decisions and game play have been encouraged and motivated by others mainly men. She has not had one original thought. Her two big moves were both directed at (interestingly enough) other women who were more attractive and received attention from the male houseguests. Any pretty houseguest frustrated her since she craves all the attention. That is why she is so comfortable with Jenn since she poses no threat to her.

Danielle does not strategize on her own. All her decisions and game play have been encouraged and motivated by others mainly men. She has not had one original thought. Her two big moves were both directed at (interestingly enough) other women who were more attractive and received attention from the male houseguests. Any pretty houseguest frustrated her since she craves all the attention. That is why she is so comfortable with Jenn since she poses no threat to her.

She repeatedly comments she is the last girl in the house. :/

I didn't care for her behavior last night. Joe said how much he like the colour of her shirt and it turned into he was looking at her breasts. Joe said something about made she should zip up her jacket. A little while later she was looking in the mirror to make sure they looked good. Layed down on the bench to get the guys attention.

Noticed that her behavior changed when Dan came in the room.

Than today she complaining about Joe looking at her to Jenn. It's just sad.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this behavior. The girl was flat out advertising her boobs to Shane (and Frank) who were sitting at the kitchen table. She was also bouncing on the bench causing movement. I thought Joe was going to lose it--he didn't know what else to say to the girl.

This girl is completely dillusional. I have never heard that Shane wanted a relationship with her other than friends. She will make it to the final 2 but if she wins it would be because no one wanted to give the money to Dan. To hear her talk she is one of the best players. I can't watch big brothe after dark anymore because of her. I hear that they are going to try and evict Ian next I hope not she needs to go it won't happen but one can dream........

This girl is completely dillusional. I have never heard that Shane wanted a relationship with her other than friends. She will make it to the final 2 but if she wins it would be because no one wanted to give the money to Dan. To hear her talk she is one of the best players. I can't watch big brothe after dark anymore because of her. I hear that they are going to try and evict Ian next I hope not she needs to go it won't happen but one can dream........

Shane has mentioned a number of times to Dani that he might try after the season is over but that it might be tough because they live in different parts of the country.