Danielle, Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish someone would please explain to Danielle freakin murphree exactly what a MICROPHONE IS AND IT'S PURPOSE! this girl is so annoying! Can she go 5 minutes without hitting, playing,eating,getting hair caught, or laying on the dang thing?? Seriously, does she understand what it's for?

I can't even stand to watch her on after dark, I have to fast forward!!

Don't even get me started on her multiple voices. And can she go more than two minutes without saying "me or I " ????

I have NEVER disliked someone so much.

Run Shane, run fast!

With half a mil in her pocket, Shane won't be using that restraining order, at least not for a while! :) It's amazing how that changes

things, but we've seen it before (with Jeff and Jordan -- Jordan looked a whole lot better after she won the game).

With half a mil in her pocket, Shane won't be using that restraining order, at least not for a while! :) It's amazing how that changes

things, but we've seen it before (with Jeff and Jordan -- Jordan looked a whole lot better after she won the game).

Jordan's ass was not that much thinner then Danielle's :P

Oh wait. I wasn't making a comment about either woman's physical appearance. I was referring to how Jeff used to be rude to Jordan.

Shane is that way at times with Danielle. But it's not b/c of the way they look. I'm just making a connection btwn how both guys weren't

really that into either girl until money entered the picture. With Shane and Danielle, we don't know for sure yet (obviously) but I won't

be surprised if Shane has an attitude adjustment if / when Danielle has money.

Oh wait. I wasn't making a comment about either woman's physical appearance. I was referring to how Jeff used to be rude to Jordan.

Shane is that way at times with Danielle. But it's not b/c of the way they look. I'm just making a connection btwn how both guys weren't

really that into either girl until money entered the picture. With Shane and Danielle, we don't know for sure yet (obviously) but I won't

be surprised if Shane has an attitude adjustment if / when Danielle has money.

Ah, I see. My comment was aimed at you or anyone in particular, just a general comment on some of the "fat" remarks in this thread. I could be misunderstanding, though.

She brings it on herself. Constantly fishing for compliments, and asking everyone if they think she's fat. She should be less worried about people's opinion on her weight and worry about all her lies, her crazy is showing big time!

Plus, she sat right in front of all the guys and had her boobs in their faces, while she pushed them together with her arms and sucked in her cheeks. She kept bringing the conversation back to her boobs over and over. Joe even asked her to change shirts...then she goes and tells Jenfloater that joes a dirty old man!!! What?? She's ab-so-freaking -lutely NUTS!

she's so needy, and trashy. She better not win, ugh!

A little self-absorbed...have you seen her? And when I say lies, I get they all lie. Dan has showed how to play this games like a champ, and still manages to not be a complete psycho!

She has said her fathers an alcoholic and violent to her,

She broke her back, she has ibs, she has liver problems (really? Drink another one) the list goes on and on. I get you have to lie,and manipulate in this game, but this girl is delusional!!

She's hurting her family, and possibly joes, I know if I was his wife I'd be a little more than pissed!

A little self-absorbed...have you seen her? And when I say lies, I get they all lie. Dan has showed how to play this games like a champ, and still manages to not be a complete psycho!

She has said her fathers an alcoholic and violent to her,

She broke her back, she has ibs, she has liver problems (really? Drink another one) the list goes on and on. I get you have to lie,and manipulate in this game, but this girl is delusional!!

She's hurting her family, and possibly joes, I know if I was his wife I'd be a little more than pissed!

This is a good time to post this again. It "showcases" here lies. http://princessglammy.com/danielle-for-president/

Danielle said people also say she looks like Kim Kardashian, J-Lo, and Tyra Banks.... ROFLMAO!!!

I don't care what you all say... Danielle is on the edge of being fat. Go back and watch the episode where her and Britany were shackled together and walking down the stairs in their bikinis. I know Britany is petite, but Danielle made Britany look like an 8 year old girl.

Boogie was right... She eats like shit and never exercises, when she gets older and her metabolism dies down, she will really be fat.

So delusional.....she thinks all the guys want her (especially Frank) and is constantly trying to make Shane jealous (and he could care less). Last night, at the end of BBAD, she was just a bitching about Frank and Shane kept saying "BB, call her in the DR..this is good footage", and even THEY didn't want her. Cannot STAND her squeaky, "I'm so cool", voice. Have to turn the volume off when she's on.

I know most females have a "little" crazy in them but she is full up. Shane doesn't want you. Quite whining that you haven't had a kiss since the pirate ship. That should tell you something. Then, when Jenn tells her that Shane called her his girlfriend, she got all excited. Seriously? How old are you? Maybe she just needs a B.O.B.