Danielle, Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very unlikely she goes this week

probably final 4 bound :animated_bouncy:

How long does it take you danielle to bash your best friend in the house??? How long has britany been gone? Really she basically told Jenn that she was uncomfortable around britany! Omg I hope whomever does the backyard interviews does not sugar coat the questions for her.

How long does it take you danielle to bash your best friend in the house??? How long has britany been gone? Really she basically told Jenn that she was uncomfortable around britany! Omg I hope whomever does the backyard interviews does not sugar coat the questions for her.

IMO Danielle's best friend in the house has always been Dan, I think Danielle just listened to Britney because she had to.

I think Dani was a little jealous of Brit and Shanes relationship. I think Dani is ecstatic that she is the last female standing between her and Shane. Not that Brit was interested shes a newlywed but I think she was jealous anyway.

I am curious to see how Dani and Jenn get along,,,,Jenn has a crush on Dani. :wub:

I think Dani was a little jealous of Brit and Shanes relationship. I think Dani is ecstatic that she is the last female standing between her and Shane. Not that Brit was interested shes a newlywed but I think she was jealous anyway.

I am curious to see how Dani and Jenn get along,,,,Jenn has a crush on Dani. :wub:

:D

Could Danielle have been jealous of any/all females in the house? She is probably a happier camper now that she is the only girl left. In my experience, though, insecure people like Danielle always find something or someone on which to pin their jealous feelings. She will probably be jealous of herself if Jenn has a crush on her.

:D

Could Danielle have been jealous of any/all females in the house? She is probably a happier camper now that she is the only girl left. In my experience, though, insecure people like Danielle always find something or someone on which to pin their jealous feelings. She will probably be jealous of herself if Jenn has a crush on her.

jealous of herself......roflmao.....so true :lol2:

I watched a little of BBAD the other night. While Dani was unpacking, Jen was in the room talking to her about how Shane had called Dani "his girlfriend". Talk ensued from Dani on how he hasn't kissed her for over a month. I remember the phrase being "his best friend" in the DR but if Jen said Shane said that, I would assume he did. Point being, Dani's eyes got all sparkly and you would see traces of the bunny boiler coming back. :hide

Danielle is easily in the best position in the house right now. She might as well go to sleep for a few weeks and have the other finalist wake her up for the jury questions.

I was thinking that also. She is final 3 for sure.

I didn't care for her behavior last night. Joe said how much he like the colour of her shirt and it turned into he was looking at her breasts. Joe said something about made she should zip up her jacket. A little while later she was looking in the mirror to make sure they looked good. Layed down on the bench to get the guys attention.

Noticed that her behavior changed when Dan came in the room.

Than today she complaining about Joe looking at her to Jenn. It's just sad.

Dani and Frank are driving me crazy. I can hear their voices when I read the update pages.

The night before the DE I had a dream that Frank lost the veto comp. He was the goalie stuck in a very small net wearing his spirit tard. Curled up in a ball and Dan was scoring goal after goal. The look on his face when he knew Dan won the Veto was worth it.

I can't wait till Thursday

I really really hope she gets caught lying. She lies to everyone about everything, trying to turn everyone against each other. I can't stand her. There is no reason for her lie about Joe and Frank to Jenn. I really think she is a narcissist of the worst kind. Who wears a swim suit top and claims its a blouse. She puts them front and center in a house full of men and a lesbian. Then eggs on all of the men to tell her how great they are. When someone thought they they were fake, they said lay down and you can tell if they are fake. After staring at them in the mirror(,while sucking in her cheeks), and messing with her hair, she lays down on a barstool, then if some looks at her she says "what" in that stupid,grating baby voice. She is constantly saying she is the last girl standing , besides Jenn that is. She wants that so badly she is willing to stoop to anything to make that happen. She is just like Brit was in her season. Wanting to be the last girl standing, so she can get all of the attention. I wouldn't put it past her to try to get everyone to vote Jenn out! Didn't she see how well that worked out for Brit. Oh and I know that was a swim suit top because my daughter has that same suit. I didn't realize it until I saw the gold squares on the straps, and it has quite a bit of padding in the cups. To me that is as fake as fake boobs from surgery. At least I don't have to listen to Brit complaining in her annoying nasally voice. I can't wait for her to leave, and I hope Ian goes home this Thursday in double eviction. Then any of the ones left can win and I'll be happy : ) I just want Brit to be thrilled that Ian got Frank, or Jenn, out then find out a few min. later in walks Ian. I feel that would be poetic justice. I can just see the look on her face, after bragging that he got revenge for her, he comes in and she sees what he got for playing for her instead for himself. Maybe HOH will be a crap shoot and Jenn or Joe can send Ian to her.

I am so ready for her to go. She ruins every one of the group conversations by making it all about her and that voice. I used to think she was insecure but now I am convinced she is just a crazy narcissist.

GREAT INSIGHT! ITA

How in the world do the people in the house not notice Danielle is the most fake, full of shit person of them all!?! Everyone watching sees it. She lies to everyone's face. Talks bad about everyone when they get evicted. She is self centered, insecure, and annoying!!! Yet she has a huge final 2 bond with Shane, Jenn, and Dan. I don't get it... I really wish someone would call her out and tell her to shut the hell up. Tell her she is fake and then tell her she is fat, make her cry and then laugh in her face. If anyone did that they would be my new favorite player!!!

I love it bindeho83! She deserves anything they throw at her including telling her she's fat. The way she talks about people after they leave is uncalled for. She even lies about them when they are gone. What purpose does that serve other than to build herself up, claiming she would never say that about anyone. I want to go in that house and bust every mirror in there. I hate how she and Ian stare at themselves right over someone's shoulder when they are talking to them. Why doesn't someone call her out for that? I would ask her if she had a mirror at home. When she said yes, why. I would tell her the way she stares at herself in mirror when talking to me, I was sure she had never seen her own reflection