Dan, Week 8 (PoV)

CeCiMom

I cannot not believe that no one has brought up this incident yet.

1:59PM BBT: Dan tells Danielle to set down and she gets nervous Dan goes to storage room and comes back gives Danielle something and says this is something I like to call panty soufflé. Danielle says OMG Dan you froze my panties. she looks and says OMG Dan this are expensive panties.

I am offended on so many levels, as should Dan's wife. I wouldn't be cool with the idea of my husband handling another woman's underwear, even as a joke.

IMHO he has just gone too far this season.

Let's just hope "production" keeps their hands out of things and Dan get's his just desserts.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you on everything, except I don't want Joe to leave, and Frank's stay means that would have to happen. It truly angers me that Dan used the veto when he didn't have to, because I want both guys to stay and battle that QP.

Dan using the Veto was good for his game. It built him some trust with Jenn. I love that this season they have been using the POV.

I don't think there is any way for Dan to win Joe over. They all know how sketchy Joe is and that keeps him as a target.

1:59PM BBT: Dan tells Danielle to set down and she gets nervous Dan goes to storage room and comes back gives Danielle something and says this is something I like to call panty soufflé. Danielle says OMG Dan you froze my panties. she looks and says OMG Dan this are expensive panties.

I am offended on so many levels, as should Dan's wife. I wouldn't be cool with the idea of my husband handling another woman's underwear, even as a joke.

Let's just hope "production" keeps their hands out of things and Dan get's his just desserts.

I think most people would think it is funny. I know Danielle did. It has been pretty boring. A practical joke in the house is good to liven things up. I am sure Dan's wife thinks it is really funny. I am sure Chelsea gets her share of practical jokes.

I thought it was hilarious :D

I'm sure she'll get him back eventually.

Marty, now that my man is out the door, I have come to a decision. I’m boarding the Dan train! It’s not so much that I like Dan as much as it is that I am baffled and disgusted at what these people continue to let him get away with. Even to those that haven’t seen season 10, he has proved more untrustworthy than all of the coaches combined yet these people just let him keep slithering through the game, backstabbing one HG after another. At this point I just want the house cleansed of all these imbeciles so they can go back and watch the tapes and feel ashamed of every stupid decision they have made since the day they wasted an eviction on freaking Jo Jo rather than sending one of the greatest players of all time and his puppet out in one knockout punch! I’d rather Dan win a second 500k than to see any of these idiots make a penny!

Marty, now that my man is out the door, I have come to a decision. I’m boarding the Dan train! It’s not so much that I like Dan as much as it is that I am baffled and disgusted at what these people continue to let him get away with. Even to those that haven’t seen season 10, he has proved more untrustworthy than all of the coaches combined yet these people just let him keep slithering through the game, backstabbing one HG after another. At this point I just want the house cleansed of all these imbeciles so they can go back and watch the tapes and feel ashamed of every stupid decision they have made since the day they wasted an eviction on freaking Jo Jo rather than sending one of the greatest players of all time and his puppet out in one knockout punch! I’d rather Dan win a second 500k than to see any of these idiots make a penny!

Should be Marty's line but . . . welcome aboard! Choo-Choo

Welcome aboard. Choo Choo. Dan has had to play a different game this time around. Things can get pretty brutal in the end. I still am not sure Dan will make it to the end. All it will take on Thursday's double eviction is one of the QP do to say lets get Dan out now and poof.

Anyway I have enjoyed the season because of all the uncertainty and of course I always love to watch Dan's brain in action.

Welcome aboard. Choo Choo. Dan has had to play a different game this time around. Things can get pretty brutal in the end. I still am not sure Dan will make it to the end. All it will take on Thursday's double eviction is one of the QP do to say lets get Dan out now and poof.

Anyway I have enjoyed the season because of all the uncertainty and of course I always love to watch Dan's brain in action.

I can't wait to see what happens Thurs night!!! Personally I hope Dan wins the HOH and they vote Ian out!!

I can't wait to see what happens Thurs night!!! Personally I hope Dan wins the HOH and they vote Ian out!!

I think Dan is in really good shape for the double eviction because the only person that might put him up is Joe and even if Joe put him up, he'd have the votes to stay. The only person Joe could put him up against to get him evicted would be Danielle and I don't think Joe would do that.

So is it Ok now for Dan to go against Frank? ... I mean Frank right now is trying to get Danielle to bring Shane with him and Jenn. Frank telling Dani that Dan was NOT acting during the funeral rant and that Frank was the one that told Dan to go smooth it over with her.

BAD move Frank because you know she going back to Dan with this information and you just gave Dan an easy out for not keeping you! Dummy! ... I think any chance he had is on it's way out the door with him Thursday night!

He never had a chance with Dan anyway -- even though it would have been in Dan's best interest to go with Frank over Joe. Dan acted prematurely on

getting rid of Frank when there are still too many people in the house and he could have used Frank not only as a shield but as a tool to help take out

Shane / or Dani / or Ian, etc.

He never had a chance with Dan anyway -- even though it would have been in Dan's best interest to go with Frank over Joe. Dan acted prematurely on

getting rid of Frank when there are still too many people in the house and he could have used Frank not only as a shield but as a tool to help take out

Shane / or Dani / or Ian, etc.

Yeah but we're so close to the end of the game that having a shield is too dangerous because they will be playing in all of the POVs and may not lose both an HOH and POV for the rest of the game, meaning automatic F2 with the person of their choice. At the late stages of the game if you are a big target like Dan you have to do your best to get out the players you don't think you can beat in comps. It's still a scumbag move though.

The QP alliance should be renamed the Dan's Bitches alliance.

Dan: Hey guys, even though I cruelly played with all your emotions last week, threw a fake funeral, ratted out every secret about our alliance to Frank and Jenn, got Britney sent home and made sure Ian is Frank and Jenn's main target, let's not dwell on the past. Let's use Ian's HOH to get the Quack Pack back together!

QP: Okay Dan! Quack quack quack!

Dan: Guys, I'm gonna go ahead and change your nominations to make sure Jenn doesn't come after me next week cool? And Ian, even though you should be really pissed that I'm making you get more blood on your hands just to take a little heat off myself, just be pretend pissed okay?

Ian: That sounds like a great plan Dan! This will be perfect! We'll make sure Jenn comes after me next week instead of you and piss off Joe a little bit too.

Dan: Also guys, I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Frank to stay okay?

QP: Great idea! We wouldn't want Frank to be mad at you on Thursday cause then he might not vote for you in jury. And this way it can be a tie vote and Ian can take all the heat for sending Frank out. You're so smart Dan!

Dan: I know, I know. Let's get the QP together again Thursday night if Shane wins HOH.

QP: But what if someone else wins?

Dan: I better go. I don't want anyone to get suspicious.

QP: Okay, good night Dan! Quack quack quack!

This is so funny! And so true. What are these people thinking?

This is so funny! And so true. What are these people thinking?

LOL. I know. I dream about Dan sometimes.

Exactly, keeping Frank now is a huge mistake, he lost the POV so he goes, there is no gaurantee that he will lose one again!

I hope they get Frank out so Dan will win. Its all Dan all the way 24/7 for me.

Just a reminder, when Dr. Will won in season 2, they were all newbies as well.

yeah but bb was new then! And dr will copied some of survivors game plan! His reminded me of richard hatch!

Shane, Ian and Dani were lying to Joe to keep themselves safe if he wins HoH. They want Joe to put up Dan and Jenn so they can save Dan. And, they have told Dan about that conversation and that Joe wanted a F4 (and he thinks he has a F4) with Shane/Ian/Dani. Once again, the only person (at this time) that is putting Dan on the block is Joe. Now if the PoV is used there is a chance he goes up as a replacement nominee but, that all depends on who is HoH and who won PoV.

Yeah! I read the feeds later! I didnt realize what was going on until i read this morning! I. Came back and state forget what i said i was wrong! Hate that i was wrong!

Are you kidding... Dan doesn't get ppl to bully other ppl. Manipulate and use them.. sure! And, Joe is Dan's next target!

Dani is manipulating Ian all on her own accord because she is covered by everyone in the house except Ian and even then he doesn't play HoH next week (during DE) she's just doing what she does with everyone in the house... make them feel special. Ian is what he is and he's been more arrogant and aggressive the longer he stays in the game but, that is his OWN personality, not Dan's. Every single one of the QP has side deals of varying degrees and they all intend on being loyal to each other for as long as possible but, Jenn and Joe could throw a loop in that wheel and so that's why they've all (QP) have been trying to make sure they're not the one that takes a hit for the QP.

Imo, the only person that could blast through the QP is Frank and that is only if he puts Dan on blast about what he told him last week (which he has already done with Jenn but, she's keeping that info on the down-low.) The quesiton is when should he tell them. If it's too soon Dan could turn it back around and it won't mean anything. Wait too late and people with think it's a desparate lie. If nothing else he could put it out there as he's leaving and throw the DE into a hizzy!!! (Good tv though.)

I think Frank needs to lay low today, keep it light, fun, happy, etc. and make Joe think that things have switched and Frank is staying. It might be enough to see Joe self implode and the QP decide to keep Frank. I think Jenn and Dani are the only two completely set in who they want out. Shane and Ian could be manipulated. Less so Dan because Dan knows this is probably their last chance to get rid of Frank, even if he would rather see Joe go before Frank.!

That is supose to be bulleyeing...targeting...it was a typo!

I can appreciate Dan doing what he had to do, to stay alive in this game, but in both his original season, and this season he has done things which hurt the players who have most had his back, as a matter of strategy and it's one thing which has kept me from ever fully backing Dan.

It's always about game, and never personal.. but it's personal to the people he hurts. Even if it isn't personal to him.

That being said, I will say he's made a heck of a come-back, from a coach which lost his first player the first night, to being down to 1 member when the reset happen, and everything which has happened in between he's had a good run of things.

I still am hoping Ian can oust him somehow though.

Would be nice if someone out-smarted the master.

Swearing on the Bible, your children's lives, your wedding band and your own life has been going on for years. Anybody that knows the game should know that it means nothing. Frank knows that. I remember Boogie laughing at Dan for doing that when Frank was in the room. Frank is just so desperate to have someone on his side. In Frank's case for some reason his ego makes him think that he has people that are on his side. He is not a very good judge of people in this game. That and his hardcore brutishness in the game when he was playing with Mike. They just were nice to people when they wanted their votes. Mike wanted to bully his way through the game. Frank is a casualty. They are all casualties then there is just the last person standing that wins.

That is the game of Big Brother.

Everybody knows that if you cross your fingers behind your back or your legs, that you reaaaaaally didn't mean it when you swear to God...lol Besides, God KNOWS that he doesn't really mean it when he says it. I :heart2: Dan!!!

OMG everyone! This is a game for $$$.....need to chill out on the swearing on the Bible, lives, wedding band, necklaces, hats, eyebrows, etc. LOL

No one has ever won by playing an "honest" game.

GO DAN! Earlier I decided I liked Dan but didn't want a coach to win. but now, I see that no one else in the house deserves it with the exception of Frank (who I do not care for). But hopefully all goes as planned and Frank leaves Thursday.

Dan my man!! You are just the best player ever in BB history..There is no one in the house that knows how to play this game but you. With out a doubt if America does not vote you their choice then there is no humidity in Ga...LOL. I hope that all the viewers who are against Dan winning a second time change their minds. He gets Ian do to what he wants, then Frank on board for almost throwing the veto, and actually suggesting to pull Jenn off the block. What kind of players are we dealing with. I am so glad Dr. Will is not in this house because him and Dan would make a clean sweep..Keep up the good work. Just one side note, that was very humbling to see how caring Dan was to Ian when talking about his OCD..

Dans medal should be a POS instead of a POV. He is ruthless. I almost felt sorry for Ian because he thinks Dan really cares. Dan has admitted that asking the others personal questions and pretending to care is part of his strategy. He said every player in the game is like a chess piece to him, and he could care less about them. The relationships are only stepping stones to get to the end. I also think swearing on his bible is dangerous. Most parents that send their kids to catholic school are pretty religious and won't take him using his bible to reinforce his lies lightly.