Dan, Week 8 (PoV)

CeCiMom

Why do people keep saying he swore on the bible lol ... He never put his hand on the bible and swore he'd keep Frank safe until the end! Dan did swear that he was telling the truth outing the QP - it's just people that don't like him looking for something to feed off to try and make other people dislike him like they do.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not just a book! The help is just a book, the raven is just a book...but the bible is sacred! As a christian That is what i believe! But enough about this and lets get back to the game!

I agree.....enough!

The only one that has to answer to that one is Dan!

I agree.....enough!

The only one that has to answer to that one is Dan!

EXACTLY! :lol:

Well how long will it take dan to figure out that he is the next target! Dani havent told him that! I wonder why? Hehehe! He better wise up! He is next on the block! Frank could have protect him but ian, shane, joe and dani said dan is next to get out after frank! Smh!

Not hating stating facts! If he is not hoh next week he is on the block and doesnt win veto, he is a goner! Why is dani not letting him know this! I wish shane and dan are both on the block and she is force to choose! Anyone notice that shane only flirts with dani to keep her on his side! Then ditches her when she gets too close!

Perhaps he'll beat out Dr Will and make it to the final 3 or the finale.

I'm a huge Dr Will fan but I think Dan's mountain is much tougher to climb ... I have always thought Will was the ultimate player in this game until this season. I think Will had it a little bit easier only because all the HGs were returning during his All Star season .. Dan was an immediate target as a past winner

Not hating stating facts! If he is not hoh next week he is on the block and doesnt win veto, he is a goner! Why is dani not letting him know this! I wish shane and dan are both on the block and she is force to choose! Anyone notice that shane only flirts with dani to keep her on his side! Then ditches her when she gets too close!

How is he a goner next week? The only person putting him straight up on the block is Joe.

When was this said and by who? Date and time on live feeds please. :)

The live feeds I've been watching have Dan in a F4 with Jenn/Frank/Dani; a F3 with Jenn/Dani; a F3 with Shane/Dani; a F2 with Dani; a F2 with Ian. The only one who would put Dan up next is probably Joe at this point, and it's unlikely he'd win an HOH unless it's a total crapshoot. Please tell me how he is out next?

He may not be out NEXT but do you really think he's going to break through the Shane/Danielle/Ian block? Please explain how exactly that will work.

Bottom line is that prospects aren't good for Dan to go much further -- although admittedly it may not be NEXT.

He may not be out NEXT but do you really think he's going to break through the Shane/Danielle/Ian block? Please explain how exactly that will work.

Bottom line is that prospects aren't good for Dan to go much further -- although admittedly it may not be NEXT.

If Jenn wins next HOH...see ya Ian. Dan wins HOH following that and Shane may be gone.

It's getting near the end of the game. People are going to began to make the moves that will get them to the end. Every HOH and eviction changes things. Although it is possible, I doubt the QP will be the final 4. Someone will get picked off (possibly Dan) and things will change. If Jenn wins a HOH, I would be surprised if she worked a deal to go to the end. If I were playing, I would be trying to work deals to drag Jenn and Joe as far as I could.

If Jenn wins next HOH...see ya Ian. Dan wins HOH following that and Shane may be gone.

It's getting near the end of the game. People are going to began to make the moves that will get them to the end. Every HOH and eviction changes things. I though it is possible, I doubt the QP will be the final 4. Someone will get picked off (possibly Dan) and things will change. If Jenn wins a HOH, I would be surprised if she worked a deal to go to the end. If I were playing, I would be trying to work deals to drag Jenn and Joe as far as I could.

Agreed. Dan certainly doesn't have a clear shot to the end but things aren't looking bad for him. I think the worst case scenario for Dan is if the FF HOH is physical. If Shane wins that one, Dan could go up next to Jenn or Joe but it could be Ian/Joe or Ian/Jenn. I do think Dan/Dani could get in his ear and convince him Ian needs to be up there with one of the "floaters" (ie Joe or Jenn) since he's such a favorite to win the next few comps down the line. If Ian walks out the door after Frank I see Dan's chances going up immensely. I guess we'll see...

The QP alliance should be renamed the Dan's Bitches alliance.

Dan: Hey guys, even though I cruelly played with all your emotions last week, threw a fake funeral, ratted out every secret about our alliance to Frank and Jenn, got Britney sent home and made sure Ian is Frank and Jenn's main target, let's not dwell on the past. Let's use Ian's HOH to get the Quack Pack back together!

QP: Okay Dan! Quack quack quack!

Dan: Guys, I'm gonna go ahead and change your nominations to make sure Jenn doesn't come after me next week cool? And Ian, even though you should be really pissed that I'm making you get more blood on your hands just to take a little heat off myself, just be pretend pissed okay?

Ian: That sounds like a great plan Dan! This will be perfect! We'll make sure Jenn comes after me next week instead of you and piss off Joe a little bit too.

Dan: Also guys, I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Frank to stay okay?

QP: Great idea! We wouldn't want Frank to be mad at you on Thursday cause then he might not vote for you in jury. And this way it can be a tie vote and Ian can take all the heat for sending Frank out. You're so smart Dan!

Dan: I know, I know. Let's get the QP together again Thursday night if Shane wins HOH.

QP: But what if someone else wins?

Dan: I better go. I don't want anyone to get suspicious.

QP: Okay, good night Dan! Quack quack quack!

Ian shane and joe said they were going to put him up! Dani knows this but she is not spilling! He think he is covered all sides but he isnt! After dan left hoh. Ian told them that! And they all agreed! He definately has a bulleye on him! They want frank out tnis week and dan out next!

When was this said and by who? Date and time on live feeds please. :)

The live feeds I've been watching have Dan in a F4 with Jenn/Frank/Dani; a F3 with Jenn/Dani; a F3 with Shane/Dani; a F2 with Dani; a F2 with Ian. The only one who would put Dan up next is probably Joe at this point, and it's unlikely he'd win an HOH unless it's a total crapshoot. Please tell me how he is out next?

they said this sat. I read it on feeds sunday when i got up! They are not as dumb as u think! Ian was talking to shane, joe and dani! Remember ian said he couldnt win with dan in f2! Dan is not covered!

DELETE WHAT I SAID! I WAS WRONG! I been so upset that i didnt want to read the feeds after sunday night watching the show! So i was going by what i read sunday morning! According to feeds ian is a goner if he doesnt win veto thursday after frank! Wow! My understanding is dan got dani bulleying ian, ian bulleying dani and jenn shane! Is that right! He is pushing dani on shane so she see he is not interest and she gets mad at him! Also to keep shane off his trail! The only one dan is not targeting is jenn and joe!

Sounds pretty good if dan can pull it off! However nothing is easy in bb! I still not pulling for anyone! Dan still wont be the greatest bb player ever becuz these are a bunch of newbies! I dont think he would get away with this with allstars! Newbies fall for anything! Just my opinion! I can say he is one of the great ones! If he can pull this off!

Watch again maybe some people are taking it out of context ... He swore he was telling the truth about the things he was saying because Frank said that Dan better not be BS'n him ... Dan wasn't BS'n and everything he said was the truth. Let's be clear he said he WOULD swear on it but he never actually put his hand on the Bible and said "I will work and protect you Frank for the rest of this game" ... Haters please try again later!

He admitted on Sunday's show in a DR session that he lied.

Not actually putting his hand on the bible? That's right along the same lines as crossing your fingers behind your back, imo.

I sincerely think Dan's best move is to keep Frank. If he keeps Frank he would literally be in an alliance with everyone. Frank can't play in the next HOH so he is not an immediate threat. And although all alliances have to come to an end eventually... leaving Frank in the game just leaves another target. I think the house guest are acting too much like they are down to the final 4 or 5. Two biggest threats (if Frank leaves) are Dan and Shane... with 6 people left they are going to have to win several competitions in a row to get to the final 2. Leaving Frank in the game guarantees them at least 1 week , if not 2 more. I think with 6-7 players left you need to just survive the week and put yourself in the best position. When it gets down to 4-5 then you can start stabbing people cause at that point it's just going to come down to winning competitions. Winning 2 in a row is difficult, but to run off 3 in a row is nearly impossible.

He admitted on Sunday's show in a DR session that he lied.

Not actually putting his hand on the bible? That's right along the same lines as crossing your fingers behind your back, imo.

I agree... but if you want to be "technical", he did put his hand on the bible. He actually put his hand on the bible, then his wedding ring, and then his grandfather's necklace.

Sounds pretty good if dan can pull it off! However nothing is easy in bb! I still not pulling for anyone! Dan still wont be the greatest bb player ever becuz these are a bunch of newbies! I dont think he would get away with this with allstars! Newbies fall for anything! Just my opinion! I can say he is one of the great ones! If he can pull this off!

Just a reminder, when Dr. Will won in season 2, they were all newbies as well.

they said this sat. I read it on feeds sunday when i got up! They are not as dumb as u think! Ian was talking to shane, joe and dani! Remember ian said he couldnt win with dan in f2! Dan is not covered!

Shane, Ian and Dani were lying to Joe to keep themselves safe if he wins HoH. They want Joe to put up Dan and Jenn so they can save Dan. And, they have told Dan about that conversation and that Joe wanted a F4 (and he thinks he has a F4) with Shane/Ian/Dani. Once again, the only person (at this time) that is putting Dan on the block is Joe. Now if the PoV is used there is a chance he goes up as a replacement nominee but, that all depends on who is HoH and who won PoV.

DELETE WHAT I SAID! I WAS WRONG! I been so upset that i didnt want to read the feeds after sunday night watching the show! So i was going by what i read sunday morning! According to feeds ian is a goner if he doesnt win veto thursday after frank! Wow! My understanding is dan got dani bulleying ian, ian bulleying dani and jenn shane! Is that right! He is pushing dani on shane so she see he is not interest and she gets mad at him! Also to keep shane off his trail! The only one dan is not targeting is jenn and joe!

Are you kidding... Dan doesn't get ppl to bully other ppl. Manipulate and use them.. sure! And, Joe is Dan's next target!

Dani is manipulating Ian all on her own accord because she is covered by everyone in the house except Ian and even then he doesn't play HoH next week (during DE) she's just doing what she does with everyone in the house... make them feel special. Ian is what he is and he's been more arrogant and aggressive the longer he stays in the game but, that is his OWN personality, not Dan's. Every single one of the QP has side deals of varying degrees and they all intend on being loyal to each other for as long as possible but, Jenn and Joe could throw a loop in that wheel and so that's why they've all (QP) have been trying to make sure they're not the one that takes a hit for the QP.

Imo, the only person that could blast through the QP is Frank and that is only if he puts Dan on blast about what he told him last week (which he has already done with Jenn but, she's keeping that info on the down-low.) The quesiton is when should he tell them. If it's too soon Dan could turn it back around and it won't mean anything. Wait too late and people with think it's a desparate lie. If nothing else he could put it out there as he's leaving and throw the DE into a hizzy!!! (Good tv though.)

I think Frank needs to lay low today, keep it light, fun, happy, etc. and make Joe think that things have switched and Frank is staying. It might be enough to see Joe self implode and the QP decide to keep Frank. I think Jenn and Dani are the only two completely set in who they want out. Shane and Ian could be manipulated. Less so Dan because Dan knows this is probably their last chance to get rid of Frank, even if he would rather see Joe go before Frank.