Dan, Week 8 (PoV)

CeCiMom

Ian may put Dan up as replacement nom. Dan certainly is schmoozing up to Ian but I would never underestimate Ian.

If Ian is smart he'll put Dan up as a replacement if the PoV is used. I just don't perceive Ian being that smart of player. He took out Boogie, but I see that more as move so he could have his claim to fame as taking out a big player, and possiblity say it was the biggest move of the game. Dan's move last week clearly is the biggest play of the season and maybe in BB history. If Dan makes to the end, it does not matter who sits next to Dan, he's won the game. Only person who has a chance to beat Dan is Frank. If Ian wants to win Dan, Frank, Danielle, Shane, and Jen have to go. IMHO, the only person Ian has a chance to beat is Joe.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratting out Ian was the obvious move, yes. However, the way he went about it to make sure that Britney went home instead of Danielle was brilliant. She played her part well by whining to everyone that she would never forget what Dan did to her etc. The diversionary tactics were awesome.

Ratting out Ian was the obvious move, yes. However, the way he went about it to make sure that Britney went home instead of Danielle was brilliant. She played her part well by whining to everyone that she would never forget what Dan did to her etc. The diversionary tactics were awesome.

Yes... It truly was brilliant. He got Frank to get Jenn to take him off the block, then talked Frank into Nominating Britnany, then got the votes to get her out. How that that be over-rated?That is like being in the bottom of the 9th inning in the world series, behind 0-3, two strikes, zero balls, and hitting grand slam to win.

lol i had a chuckled that so many took his dr that he would roll with frank to the end for real

i never thought that would be the case at all :animated_bouncy:

Dan takes down Jenn and Ian puts up Joe. They let Frank think he is staying but they vote him out.

Dan has to think about jury now...the target is Frank but if Frank/Joe on block...there are 4 votes...Dani, Shane will vote out Frank...but what will Dan and Jenn do? Jenn, Frank and Dan are in an alliance ...at least that is what Frank and Jenn think! Jenn will vote to keep Frank..

...if Dan turns on his vote and votes out Frank...he may lose Frank and Jenn's jury votes..Will they make it a tiebreaker so Ian has the ultimate vote to get out Frank? I am guessing that Dan the Man will have it figured out and have it masterminded! Go Dan!

Dan has to think about jury now...the target is Frank but if Frank/Joe on block...there are 4 votes...Dani, Shane will vote out Frank...but what will Dan and Jenn do? Jenn, Frank and Dan are in an alliance ...at least that is what Frank and Jenn think! Jenn will vote to keep Frank..

...if Dan turns on his vote and votes out Frank...he may lose Frank and Jenn's jury votes..Will they make it a tiebreaker so Ian has the ultimate vote to get out Frank? I am guessing that Dan the Man will have it figured out and have it masterminded! Go Dan!

thats brilliant.....Dan takes down Jenn....make it a tiebreaker, Ian gets to take out Frank ......Dans hands are clean.....love it.....CHOO CHOO

The pack is Frank, Dan, Jenn and DANI, if it's a tie vote they will know that Dan and Dani voted out Frank also with Shane. He needs to put up Dani. Only way it would work. Jenn would vote to keep Frank, Shane & Joe vote Frank out and then Dan is in a stuff spot, which to vote for Frank or Dani? Frank would respect that.

Love, love love the selective memory. Dan is the only reason Frank is still in the house because weeks ago when it would have been a done deal to get him out, Dan thought only of himself and his desire to be with MB at the end. Is he doing a good job digging himself out of this hole (?) YES, but let's not forget that he dug the hole & jumped in, So IMO, ok, Dan, you are back to even.