Dan, Week 8 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his game to lose at this point

surviving the past week is usually the winners arc and big breaks that the eventual winner usually gets :animated_bouncy:

dan is gonna get exactly what he deserved this week...... in my opinion he threw the HOH comp cause he didnt want the blood on his hands from nominating frank...

unfortunately shane didnt come through and now i suspect dan will go up on the block.

he should have tried a lot harder

dan is gonna get exactly what he deserved this week...... in my opinion he threw the HOH comp cause he didnt want the blood on his hands from nominating frank...

unfortunately shane didnt come through and now i suspect dan will go up on the block.

he should have tried a lot harder

Hope Ian will BD him (Dan)... Dan is a bigger threat than Frank imo since Frank can't compete in the next HoH comp either. He can easily let the next HoH deal with Frank.

Dan is safe and hopefully frank too! Ian is going to put up frank and jenn and if frank or jenns wins joe goes up! Joes would probably go home if dan and dani honor their agreement with frank!

Also! dan knows shane lied to him so FINALLY shanes on a radar! YEAH!

Dan is safe and hopefully frank too! Ian is going to put up frank and jenn and if frank or jenns wins joe goes up! Joes would probably go home if dan and dani honor their agreement with frank!

If is the key word. Do they really want to Keep Frank in the house should they have the opportunity to kick him out? I doubt it.

Frank could pull a "Dan" and get Ian to put up Dan by telling him about the deal with him, Dani, Jenn and Dan, that removed him from the block.

Frank already throwing Dan under bus to Ian. Ian told Frank that he didnt want to waste his HOH on Frank cause Frank can't play next HOH. I love Dan but I do no want a coach to win. Would like Frank out first then Dan.

People like to talk about who deserves to win... im bias towards Frank but regardless he deserves to win the most, right now anyway. After him I say Ian deserves it the most and I hate Ian. But of all the people left, he is the only one who has won some comps and made some big moves. If Frank doesn' win I'm going to root for Dan, who cares if he is a former coach. Just means he has had a large target on him as well. I like the underdog.

I don't have the live feeds, so what do you mean Dan knows Shane lied to him? About what, etc?

Dan's an awesome player undoubtedly (maybe the best ever) but, if he won this season, it would always be tainted by the fact that the coaches were untouchable for the first 4 weeks. I'd rather see Dan win an all-star season myself.

Good point but I can't stop rooting for him and believe me I have tried! :wub:

Things could have only gone better for Dan if Dani had won. Ian obviously wants Frank out and knows Jenn is on his team so she is target #2. And Dan doesn't have to break his word to Frank. Of course Ian could find out exactly how Dan flipped on the Quack Pack but so long as he is up against Frank or Jenn, he should have the votes to stay.

Maybe Ian is afraid of Frank? Frank has no problem with confrontation. Dan is more clever how he handles those persons he needs to satisfy his goals. Ian should be smart enough to differentiate between the levels of danger when it comes to Dan and Frank.

Ian's ego will be his downfall. He stated before that he "founded" the quack pack and will make sure it stays intact. Since he lost Brit, you can expect Dan to pick up the reins to control Ian. Dan is totally safe this week.

Also double eviction coming up. Great if Frank went to Jury with Dan....

ITA, Len...........they can walk hand & hand

I also agree with slim.......Ian thinks HE's "a wolf in sheep's clothing" but he's a lamb that Dan will slaughter with no regret.

Don't care about whether a player is a former coach or a former winner. If the house guests do not have the brains to get them out, that is their own fault. Dan is the only one left that can provide me much entertainment. I do NOT want him to leave. I want him to win. Granted, I wanted him to win BEFORE his big move but now I do believe he deserves the win over everyone.

ITA, Len...........they can walk hand & hand

I also agree with slim.......Ian thinks HE's "a wolf in sheep's clothing" but he's a lamb that Dan will slaughter with no regret.

Ian may put Dan up as replacement nom. Dan certainly is schmoozing up to Ian but I would never underestimate Ian.