Ian, Week 8 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the format like on these foreign BBs? I heard the HGs don't evict each other, they are evicted by public vote like in BB1? Doesn't seem like there would be much strategy to that other than being Mr/Mrs Popular.

The housemates have to nominate two players each week... sometimes players can get an immunity by completely a secret mission or something like that. The housemates with the most nominations go up, there could be minimum o two people up or 10.... just depends on the nominations. The PUBLIC vote on who to save. What is cool about the format is that the housemates have to do tasks to EARN their food budget... they can earn a luxury budget or an economy budget... it is funny when someone sabotages the shopping list. This season a girl sabotaged the list and ordered all chocolate items! One year a guy ordered all bananas... it is hilarious! They have tasks daily that BB sets for them to earn parties or a group dinner or special rewards... it is just so fun & energetic... none of this sleeping all day, no one ever complains that they are bored because BB keeps them busy with activities... they have elaborate tasks to silly ones but they are ALWAYS entertaining!!!! It is just awesome!

Still pulling for Ian to win..

I know Ian probably wants Frank to go this week to get revenge for Britney .. but I was wishing for a Frank and Ian final 2 somehow.

I don't really want Dan to win this game.

I think it would be great if Ian sends Dan out of the game.

But sadly with each passing week it seems like Ian's chances get smaller and smaller.

=/

Saucy quote: "Yea but AG got to have her FAV BB player back on........Jessie the tool. "

Ohhh ...... and weren't all of us BB fans JUST waiting anxiously the past few weeks to see

when he would show up ???

Grodner ---->> :bash: <<---- Me

This is Ian's thread, right? OK

Ian is bathing at this time (9/5/12 - 5:15 or so).

(He announced it from the balcony)

Dear Ian should let go of trying to be like the wolverine big boys.

He's not here to be an alpha - he's already a guide.

They all seek his answers.

His salvation is in those who care for him

and those who would follow suit.

He's traveling at 500 mph faster than anybody else in there,

except maybe Dan.

I would wish Ian to have a Life Coach like Dan

I like Ian, he knows the game and actually could win this thing. He has largely gone without being a target (except week one before he was saved) and ever since has not sat on the block one time in this time and I don't believe that he has even been considered a replacement nom.

If people decided he was no real threat and therefore could be saved to the end might just find out at the end that he really isn't. He seems to build alliances and stick with them.

I thought it was a really touching moment on tonight's episode when he opened up to Dan about his OCD.

You mean ADHD ;) but he might have some weird thoughts of killing Dan before long. :D I agree it was cool to hear him say it is part of him the way he is wired and deals with it. I had just flipped the channel from NBC Dallas opener.

You mean ADHD ;) but he might have some weird thoughts of killing Dan before long. :D I agree it was cool to hear him say it is part of him the way he is wired and deals with it. I had just flipped the channel from NBC Dallas opener.

See! Brit is not the only nice person in the game

Right, Ian is calling it ADHD, Dan is the one who said it seemed a lot like OCD to him. The thing is that a lot of anxiety disorders, and anything on the autism spectrum as well, have a lot in common and can be easily confused - not to mention folks who have more than one (two anxiety disorders here). The way Ian talked about how it Feels to him, it sounded a lot like OCD to me too, but it also sounds like he feels strongly that it's ADHD, which could also very well be.

I also really dig that he feels like it's just how he was "engineered" and that he's okay with himself as-is and doesn't want meds. I take meds for my disorders, but then I wouldn't be functional without them. Ian, otoh, functions just fine the way he is. So good on him for doing what's right for him, I say!

I am definiately team Ian. :)

I hope Ian doesn't become a victim of the DE. I really don't think he has anyone at his back. They have all made F3/F2 deals with just about everyone but I don't think anyone really plans on taking Ian. I would think that they would consider Ian before Shane or Jenn because I think the HGs like both of them while Ian has annoyed most of them. He may have Brit's vote but don't know if he would have others.

Me too!!!!! I LOVE their BB so much more than ours! Tasks everyday, secret tasks, events, prizes & punishments... it is just awesome! BBAU is great too!!!!!! I can't watch the celeb BBUK because a Jersey Shore (everytime I say that... I lose some intelligence...) idiot is on there....

One thing I wonder about with US BB, in the DR, what or who do they talk to? BBUK they don't talk to a human sitting in front of them. They talk to a camera in a wall. Anyone ever see or read about what is in front of them in the DR?

One thing I wonder about with US BB, in the DR, what or who do they talk to? BBUK they don't talk to a human sitting in front of them. They talk to a camera in a wall. Anyone ever see or read about what is in front of them in the DR?

Someone just asked Jun Song, (BB4), that question on twitter today and this was her reply:

Jun Song@JunDishes

No @Xelanan1. All there is in the DR is a sofa and a hole in the wall you talk to.

Someone just asked Jun Song, (BB4), that question on twitter today and this was her reply:

Jun Song@JunDishes

No @Xelanan1. All there is in the DR is a sofa and a hole in the wall you talk to.

Wow! Thanks bigguy. Always seemed like the HGs had too much of a personal relationship with some DR people, calling them by name and stuff. Though maybe they had people actually in the room.