Ian, Week 8 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I was watching Ian reading him up in HOH reading his letter from home I don't think I have ever heard the family talk so much about game. Maybe the letters have touched on it a little but they told him not to be afraid to make those bold moves and some other game talk.

oh well...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian is putting up Frank and Jenn from what he said last night. Dan up in HOH talking to Ian last night I see no way Ian would put Dan up.

Looks like he isn't putting up Dan, they both agree QP is back on and maybe Renegade for I/D. Dan knows Shane lied about including Dan in the deal with Ian. Frank asked Dan if he has deal with Ian and Dan said no........HG'S wondering why Ian isn't considering putting Dan up....I see bad things possible for Dan. Still want him to win, don't care if he was coach, but he probably won't.

Dan has got to be loving that these fools welcomed him right back into the QP even after he ratted them all out last week, got Britney sent home and made it so apparent that he made a deal with Frank/Jenn. He's gotta be thinking "what a bunch of amateurs!"

And he does it with very few words. Amazing.

Ian was telling everyone when he won the HOH during the DV that putting Frank up and letting him win POV was a mistake and he was right. He should have gone with his gut and put two others up and then who ever wins the POV talk to them about using the POV to get Frank out, instead he messed up by not going with his gut.

This week I think he is making the same mistake, he nominated Frank which is great for his game I think but in the end he is going to again drop the ball and not get Frank out this week. Frank will win the POV and then someone else goes home. While Frank can't play for HOH next week either if Jenn wins I think Frank remains safe, but if anyone else wins Frank will again be put on the block and he will yet again win POV and save himself.

Ian is not that smart playing this game! Yes he got boogie out but anyone snitch on people! Boogie just was nieve becuz ian was on his team and he didnt associated with him that much! But he hasnt made any real moves! He cant see bs when it is staring him in the face and he is too and i mean too emotional! I mean with qp he is number 4! He doesnt see past than getting frank out! He is worried his alliance stays intact! Which is a fake alliance because all said they need to get rid of him! He should have listen to brit and scale it back so he wont have that many targets! As soon as he is not hoh, he is going up! And i will be happy for him playing stupid!

It doesn't matter. BB wants Ian, Dan, and Frank to stay in the game. They'll arrange a PoV for any of them that is in trouble. The only issue is if it's a choice between Dan or Frank going home this week. If it comes to that, BB will arrange Dan to stay, because he's their golden boy.

We're all still big Ian fans here in our family. I'm really glad he is getting a full HOH week.

We haven't had much time for BB (calving season and getting the hay in) so we've kind of been more listening to the feeds. Last night my son said he was almost certain he heard a Diary Room feed offering Ian the opportunity to be in All Stars next year. Did anyone else catch that???

No, but I think Dan and Ian were talking about it last night. Dan told him he thought Frank and Ian are a shoe-in when that happens.

It doesn't matter. BB wants Ian, Dan, and Frank to stay in the game. They'll arrange a PoV for any of them that is in trouble. The only issue is if it's a choice between Dan or Frank going home this week. If it comes to that, BB will arrange Dan to stay, because he's their golden boy.

I agree. If BB could arrange it, both would stay to the very end, and have the final 2 be a show down between Frank and Dan. And if the producers could pick the winner, Dan would the guy walking home with the 500K. Whatever happens, there will be some advantage given to them in the PoV competition. Ideally Dan wins the PoV and takes off Frank, but not sure Dan would do that.

No, but I think Dan and Ian were talking about it last night. Dan told him he thought Frank and Ian are a shoe-in when that happens.

What were they talking about or can you point to a time in recap?

Sorry, I don't remember if it was last night or the night before but, I lean heavily to last night (early morning hours) and it was when Ian/Dan were alone in the HoH.

It was a pretty long conversation and they talked about so much that I don't remember at what point it came up. The part about All-Stars was short so, you would have to either find it in the updates or listen to the whole conversation. Sorry.

Ian is a strong player and very well could win this game, but he has to get rid of Frank and the only chance he has right now is to get Frank out this week. Dan won POV which I thought for sure would go to Frank, with that said Ian has to talk with Dan and get him to keep the nominations the same, the only way I see that happening is telling him that Danielle is the replacement nominee.

Dan is working both sides here it seems and I for one am not 100% sure who his real alliance is with. Dan said he was Ian, but he also promised Frank last week he was with him. To me the biggest move Dan could make this week is sticking with Ian, Shane and Danielle.

Ian is a strong player and very well could win this game, but he has to get rid of Frank and the only chance he has right now is to get Frank out this week. Dan won POV which I thought for sure would go to Frank, with that said Ian has to talk with Dan and get him to keep the nominations the same, the only way I see that happening is telling him that Danielle is the replacement nominee.

Dan is working both sides here it seems and I for one am not 100% sure who his real alliance is with. Dan said he was Ian, but he also promised Frank last week he was with him. To me the biggest move Dan could make this week is sticking with Ian, Shane and Danielle.

I agree