Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I add how very creepy it is to see Frank wearing a shirt that Boogie had with his son's pic on it? Dude, you are not in Chilltown. Never were, never will be. Chilltown is only big enough for 2 idiots. You are just vacationing there this summer.

He was the minion of an idiot. Now he keeps reminding everyone that he was an idiot's minion.

I hope he doesnt find out until the vote ties and Ian gets to personally send him packing :D

If he has to go, I'd rather it be a 4-0 vote so that he will blow up the house on the way out the door. That would be more entertaining. It might happen because Jenn is currently thinking about voting with the house.

If he has to go, I'd rather it be a 4-0 vote so that he will blow up the house on the way out the door. That would be more entertaining. It might happen because Jenn is currently thinking about voting with the house.

Yes, that would be great TV as well. I don't think Jenn is actually going to turn on Frank though. She was trying to get him to talk to Danielle and win her over.

Frank campaigning hard to Ian right now to break the tie in his favor. Actually making game points vs. saying how awesome he is. His argument will never make sense but maybe he can work some magic.

I just cannot see any upside to keeping Frank at this point. If he was on the block against Dan, I could see an argument. But, it's time to get rid of as much serious competition as you can now.

6z9c3l.jpg:animated_bouncy:

kinda remind me a bit of daniele last season

wanted jeff out bad but didnt pull the the trigger for whatever reason

only to see jeff eventually get her out in frank case it was dan :animated_bouncy:

As much as I dislike him I did feel kind of bad for him... I could tell he was genuinley hurt. I was hoping he'd be pissed.

Yeah, he looked hurt. I'm sure no matter how it happens, it hurts to get voted out. But doesn't he remember that he and Boogie were all in on not telling Janelle she was getting voted out. Bet she was hurt, too.

Frank, as someone who really hated the great big smile at first, thinking, how PHONEY, you made me believe that outside of the BB house, you will be accepted as truly genuinely optimistic as you are......trust me, outside the BB house,you will be successful and be offered opportunties that will take you places Dan will only dream of......use BB as a stepping stone to the rest of your life.

My take on Frank was that he was always acting. I would see his real personality at times but then he would turn on his victim puppy dog eyes and poor me all alone.

He played a stupid game with a in your face one person alliance and never took the time to bond with anyone. By the time he was without Boogie the others had already formed their alliances and friendships.

I think he was fake the whole game.

We will see Frank in All Stars.

i really hope there is no allstars at least not anytime soon :animated_bouncy:

My take on Frank was that he was always acting. I would see his real personality at times but then he would turn on his victim puppy dog eyes and poor me all alone.

He played a stupid game with a in your face one person alliance and never took the time to bond with anyone. By the time he was without Boogie the others had already formed their alliances and friendships.

I think he was fake the whole game.

We will see Frank in All Stars.

I have to disagree with you on this. I think he was always genuine. That was his problem. He played with his heart and not his brain. The people that Frank took out as HOH was not key players. Everybody the QP took out was a key player from the other side. He is just young and full of you know what. He just went full speed, all out, all the time. While Dan takes his time and plans his every move.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name