Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

Frank's biggest mistake was Boogie. Yes, he had no choice at the beginning but, if you remember correctly (besides Dan wanting Boogie to himself) everyone else saw how close F/B was and no matter what they said to the other house guests... no one trusted Boogie and Frank wouldn't leave his side even a little bit. Huge mistake.

After the reset he should of jumped off the Boogie bandwagon and formed a new alliance but, instead he became an ogre' with Boogie, bullying, harrassing and annoying the rest of the house.

Once Boogie left you saw how how Frank could have played this game and is not nearly as arrogant and aggressive as he had been... unfortunately it's just too late and the alliances/bonds are just too strong to infiltrate.

I agree that Dan is backstabbing Frank worse than I've ever seen him do to anyone in any season and I wish there was a way for keep him to keep Frank a little longer but, the truth is Frank is a comp beast and no one can win against him in the F2 and Dan knows this is probably the last chance he (they) have to get him out.

It is a game and has to do what he has to do to get a shot for the home stretch. Also, Frank can't play next week to help keep Dan safe (not that Frank wouldn't turn on him, because he would if he won HoH) but, Dan has to think on making alliances with those that are playing in the HoH.

imo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple things wrong with your analysis. Frank's connection with Mike is made "worse" by the houseguests than what is right in front of them.

Danielle will never turn on Shane, ever. Ian's psychological connection with Britney would have been unbreakable. Dan -- the only coach

remaining -- still has Danielle. Why do they not see how dangerous THAT is????

Frank has been liked by the other houseguests from the get-go with one exception: Janelle. They all have made comments sprinkled here

and there how likeable Frank is -- and this was before Mike was evicted. Britney was probably the biggest bully there -- she's just a little

sweet-looking woman and was sometimes underhanded about it (and sometimes not), but she was a bully, no doubt about it. As far as Mike

being a sexist pig. The footage they showed of the Bro-gade reminded me just how sexist pigs have run the show in the past. Why Mike

gets singled out is beyond me, especially when I see Enzo and Lane chucking it up at Britney's expense.

Oops -- I didn't quote but this is in response to CeCi's post.

IMO it is apparent that many of the males have said & done things that truly showcase them as "sexist" but Frank & MB certainly aren't the only ones..........funny thing, you dn't have to be crude & vulgar to be "sexist". IMO the way that Dan has used and abused Danielle for his and suppossedly "her own good" is also sexist. He treats her like she is a five year old, not an equal partner.......the very essence of sexism IMO...."I couldn't tell you MY plan because........." says to me, I'm the male, I'm the smarter person, I decided for you, YOU couldn't handle it".......sexist pigism 101..

He treats her like she is a five year old, not an equal partner.......the very essence of sexism IMO...."I couldn't tell you MY plan because........." says to me, I'm the male, I'm the smarter person, I decided for you, YOU couldn't handle it".......sexist pigism 101..

True. I wonder if by some miracle Frank was sitting next to Danielle in the final two, would Dan still support her? Or would he cast his vote for Frank?

I think Danielle is smarter then you think. She may get the last laugh on Dan and it might be Jenn and Danielle in the final 2 when they dump Dan. :lol:

LOL, Marty, ITA, I really don;t know if Danielle is smart.........but Dan treats her like she isn't.......I'm still not a Danielle fan but truly as far as Dan goes she has played HER cards as "close to her vest" as I've ever seen. I'll probably never "like" her or Jenn but they would definitely earn my respect if your prediction came true,

True. I wonder if by some miracle Frank was sitting next to Danielle in the final two, would Dan still support her? Or would he cast his vote for Frank?

?? didn't he already tell Ian that he wouldn't support HIM against Frank if they were final 2? IMO, if Dan doesn't make it to the final 2 this season, he may take the drama to another level......maybe we'll be watching fake rescue squads at the JH and see Dan rolled out (lifting the sheet up to wink at us all, of course).

Well, Dan's odds of making it to final 2 are not that good, actually. So he's going to have to cast his vote for one of the two. Quick ex.:

Danielle's in a position to take either Shane or Dan. She won't even have to think about it; it'll be Shane. She's already said she wants

Shane to be in the final two with her because he "deserves" it so much.

Unlike with Ian, Dan fawns over Danielle like he's totally on her side. That's why I asked the question. Will he really forego all that coddling

once Danielle is in the final two and he feels like she doesn't deserve to win after all?

To Carmen: IMO Dan could care less about Danielle, I guess I missed his "fawning over her' unless you mean AFTER he used and abused her during his "funeral" and then had to get her back on his side.....I agree with what Marty pointd out which I miissed, maybe it will turn out that Danielle turns on Dan......but don't mistake Dan's "coddling" for anything more than what it is to him. away to further HIS game.....doesn't tell us ANYTHING about how this guy will vote.....we only know now that he is LOYAL to no one (IMO:)

OMG POOR, POOR Richard (lol) you are right.......Dan chose his words carefully and any poor sap who didn't parse them correctly should not blame Dan....he really "wasn't making a deal with Frank", Frank just thought he was,,,,...I never cease to be amazed at the lies Dan tells that are never addressed or excuses are made for him....is it his cross? is it his 3 y/o unwashed bathing suit? his unshaved arms? bugged out eyes? he obviously did something to get ppl. on his train and keep them there.....ITA he has a gift, what scares me is the "win at all costs" idea.

Yes he did, they very clearly shook on an F2 deal after Dan's "funeral".

Right, he shook hands for the F2 deal. But when he said "I swear on my family," etc., etc., he was talking about the info. about Ian. He told Frank about Ian and Frank said "Dan if you're lying to me," and Dan said "I swear on.....this and that."

I recall Dan swearing on his marriage. Not sure when. But it was confusingly worded.

lol Len, I think it was on his "wedding ring" which ceated confusion and Frank was lke, no thanks.........i remember liking Frank so much more than Dan at that moment

I know we can't see the veto competition til they show it on TV, but I remember Frank talking to Dan in the storage room about throwing the POV comp to Dan. I wonder if he did. Could you imagine how much of an idiot he is going to feel like if he did and then Dan votes him out?

I know we can't see the veto competition til they show it on TV, but I remember Frank talking to Dan in the storage room about throwing the POV comp to Dan. I wonder if he did. Could you imagine how much of an idiot he is going to feel like if he did and then Dan votes him out?

Yeah, Frank has been screwed every which way by these people. It's amazing that he hasn't had more of a mental breakdown, although you can tell he is worn out from pretty much having to win the majority of the competitions just to stay in the house

My man Frank needs to "pack a lunch" and get to work. I'll admit it's not looking good for him but he needs to start working some angles. My biggest fear for Frank is he is going to feel too comfortable and just get completely blindsided. First off Frank has already discussed with Dan... he would throw the pov to Dan... then Dan would pull off Jenn... Joe would be put up as a replacement nom... and Frank would have Jenn, Dan, and Danielle vote to stay. Dan and Frank had this conversation before the Veto comp... so I have a bad feeling Frank is not going to see it coming and is not going to campaign the way he needs to in order to stay.

The following plan is based towards the Quack Pack (Dan, Danielle, Shane, and Ian)

Even though they don't know it (ALTHOUGH THEY SHOULD) Jenn and Joe are on the outside aka FLOATERS

Frank needs to work the angle that he can not play in the next HOH. So if they send Joe home this week, they would have only Jenn, Danielle, Shane, and Dan playing in the HOH comp. That would be Shane/Danielle/Dan vs Jenn, rather than them 3 vs Jenn and Joe. I know Joe is not strong, but what if he wins a crapshoot type game, then they are all at risk of being nominated. Their (Quack Pack) biggest fear is having two of them nominated the same week. Also since Frank can not play in the HOH comp next week it is almost guaranteed that he will be nominated again next week, which for them means that two of them can not be on the block at the same time. If Frank is sent home... and some how Joe or Jenn win HOH... it's almost guarantee that one of the QP goes home. But if they keep Frank this week, they can keep all of them safe for another week... taking all 4 remaining members of the QP to the final 5.

Frank needs to get into Shane's ear too. Let him now that he has benefited greatly from Frank staying around. If Frank wasn't here, he would be the big physical threat and would have been going on the block every week instead of Frank. He needs to explain to Shane... I know you have this alliance, but who do you think they are going to cut first? The biggest physical threat. If Frank stays it will at least buy Shane enough time to get to final 5. Frank cause also bust out the wild card to Shane as well... tell him exactly how Dan threw the Quack Pack under the bus. How he swore on the bible, his wedding ring, and his grandfathers necklace to take Frank to the Final 2. And make sure to mention Dan said of his big elaborate plan last week, that if some how Danielle has to be sacrificed, "oh well". that will tick Shane off and possibly he can switch Danielle's vote.

For any of this to be a possibility... Ian HAS TO put Joe up as the replacement nominee. If Ian puts up anyone else, Frank is done.

Come on FRANK GET TO WORK!!!

Wow, binde, you've really thought through the angles here. Now, you need to get this message TO FRANK. Because I seriously don't think Frank

is aware he's in such danger. In many ways, he has too big of a heart and tends to trust people when they give their word.

He would probably still get voted out, but he needs to work it, really work it so he has peace of mind that he tried every last little thing.

Look like Frank is in trouble, I hope not, but that's the way the game is. Love Frank, but wish he would have won the POV. Big Brother is heart Wrenching when the people you like leave. Now the only person left I want to win the $500,000 is Jenn City

Peace

:mellow::huh:

Ian really destroyed the people I voted for. He got out Mike, Ashley, now possibly Frank. How depressing for me this season of Big Brother is so far One of the worst I've seen.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name