Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

I remember Ian talking about how Frank prepared for Big Brother for years buying books on manipulation and on convincing people. He was prepared for BB 100%. The problem is sometimes he lets his real personality slip through. You can tell most the time he is working with people he is acting. That is just my observation.

Or he could be on Amazing Race with Booger as a partner. I heard Janelle is trying to get on AR also.

AR is a much more physical game than BB, that would be interesting...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a huge Frank fan. But I do wonder about this. The penalty Frank took meant he could not play for HOH for the next two weeks, right? Does that mean two HOH comps? So when Thursday comes with double eviction, does that mean Frank can compete in second HOH comp after quickie comp??? Or does it mean "next two weeks" regardless of how many double evictions occur during that two week period.

probably will need pov to stay in the game :animated_bouncy:

With Dan winning Veto, it is possible he takes Frank off the block in order to solidify his alliance with Frank. That will keep Frank safe this week. I hope the nominations stay the same but my gut tells me Frank wins this game which means he gets taken off the block this week. They might be going after Joe this week instead.

frank is pretty much dunzo unless a hail mary happens

time for his extremely strong social game that i am hearing he has to take over ;):animated_bouncy:

No way he takes Frank off the block... maybe Jenn as a good will gesture for taking him off last week.

With Dan winning Veto, it is possible he takes Frank off the block in order to solidify his alliance with Frank. That will keep Frank safe this week. I hope the nominations stay the same but my gut tells me Frank wins this game which means he gets taken off the block this week. They might be going after Joe this week instead.

Doubt it - Dan talking to the mirror basically said Frank will finally go this week. Dan needs to play this smart though, because he has to think about jury votes. I think he COULD sell taking Jenn down because he owes her big time for using the veto on him. BUT then he has to make it look like he and Dan are voting to keep him and maybe even actually vote to keep Frank, and make Ian break the tie and kick his ass out.. He could sell it to Ian as "hey you can personally avenge Brit by casting the tie breaker" or some spin like that.

Wow, after Frank brings Dan back from the dead last week and Dan swears up and down he will be loyal to the end, he's just gonna turn right around the next week and stick a knife in Frank's back? That's some dirty dirty gameplay Dan...

:popcorn:

Wow, after Frank brings Dan back from the dead last week and Dan swears up and down he will be loyal to the end, he's just gonna turn right around the next week and stick a knife in Frank's back? That's some dirty dirty gameplay Dan...

Exactly. Which is why I hope Dan does it and it blows up in his face -- if no other consequence than he blows his chance with the jury. Haha Go on Dan.

Do it. I dare ya.

Frank, on the other hand, we'll be seeing you on All-Stars.

If it turns out that way, it was stupid of Frank to believe Dan. Dan came up there and turned on everyone except Dani. Did Frank really think that Dan would to loyal to him?

Exactly. Which is why I hope Dan does it and it blows up in his face -- if no other consequence than he blows his chance with the jury. Haha Go on Dan.

Do it. I dare ya.

Frank, on the other hand, we'll be seeing you on All-Stars.

I wish Ian would use that brain of his and put up Dani, that would make for Frank going home for real. No difference in Shane or Dani being a pawn. I think if they replace with Joe, Shane would be the only one to vote to keep Joe, everyone else, Jenn, Dani & Dan would vote for Joe to go home. I'm just not sure if Dan would really want Frank out, if he went to F2 with Frank, in his speech he would say, "I was on the block and got the person that was most against me to let me be taken down from the block. Mistical powers are in the works.

I wish Ian would use that brain of his and put up Dani, that would make for Frank going home for real. No difference in Shane or Dani being a pawn. I think if they replace with Joe, Shane would be the only one to vote to keep Joe, everyone else, Jenn, Dani & Dan would vote for Joe to go home. I'm just not sure if Dan would really want Frank out, if he went to F2 with Frank, in his speech he would say, "I was on the block and got the person that was most against me to let me be taken down from the block. Mistical powers are in the works.

The way Dan has been talking it seems pretty clear he is backstabbing Frank this week. He even has Jenn in on the plan. Oh well, I suppose Frank wasn't gonna be able to take on the whole house week after week forever. It was a fun underdog story while it lasted though. Too bad he is part of the most disloyal, flip floppy cast I think I've ever seen on BB.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name