Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need a BB cast like, Romney, Obama, Bill O'reilly, Rachel Maddow, Sarah Palin, John Kerry, Bill Maher etc... anyways this week is terrible for me, the worst person possible won HOH. I am afraid either Frank, Dan, or Jenn is going home. My only hope is that either Frank or the other nominee wins the POV and Ian puts up Joe which on After Dark Ian said he would do to Joe. He told Joe that they would have the votes though. Ian doesn't know about Frank, Dan, Danielle, and Jenn. It would be a monumental mistake for Ian to nominate Joe as a replacement, but he said that's what he would do given one of the nominees won the POV. I would love to see Joe go as opposed to Frank, Dan, or Danielle. I think Joe has played an okay game and think he is a fairly nice guy, I just think he has floated and Dan, Frank, and Danielle have played a much more solid game. I would also like to see Jenn stay over Joe. I like her a little bit more.

Lying and backstabbing is fair game in Big Brother. Cheating in competitions is NOT part of the game. It's really pathetic that Frank's social game is so poor that he has to cheat in competitions just to have a snowball's chance in hell of stayin in the game.

My thoughts exactly....especially since he's the self-proclaimed straight shooter. :boxing:

It would be a waste if Shane catches all the tennis balls

He's so good at sports! :kid:

I hate to sound like a crybaby... but this game is bullshit!!! They put Frank up again... 6 out of 6 possible weeks! Once again Frank tries to make deals with people and they lie straight to his face. That Dan really is a piece of trash, Britany was right. Dan swore on the bible, his wedding ring and his grandfather's necklace... he has no morals!

Depending on what happens with VETO, Frank could use the same card Dan used... tell them how he threw the entire "quack pack" under the bus. Maybe it will piss them off and they will backdoor the great Dan.

Yo, you need to be evicted this week. Ian has outsmarted & outplayed you & Boogie both. Time for you to pack all your stuff to sell on e-bay and go to the jury house---Ashley is waiting for you!!!!

Frank is the biggest threat in the house. Not one of those people are able to win challenges like he does. They have to worry about him being in F3 and him being the one who decides who goes to F2 and they have to worry that the jury will give him all the votes because he had to fight every week to get to the end. They have to get him out. They are running out of time.

I hate to sound like a crybaby... but this game is bullshit!!! They put Frank up again... 6 out of 6 possible weeks! Once again Frank tries to make deals with people and they lie straight to his face. That Dan really is a piece of trash, Britany was right. Dan swore on the bible, his wedding ring and his grandfather's necklace... he has no morals!

Depending on what happens with VETO, Frank could use the same card Dan used... tell them how he threw the entire "quack pack" under the bus. Maybe it will piss them off and they will backdoor the great Dan.

I really hope that will happen!

They are playing for half a million dollars. If Frank makes it to the final 2, he will probably win hands down. So, if they want a chance at a half million dollars, they have to make sure Frank does not make it to the final. It sucks for Frank, but that's the game. Maybe he should have a little more social game and a little less brawn.

As much as I don't like Frank and would love to see him get sent home this week I think he wins this whole thing. He was nominated this week and I will say it here, we can all put it in writing FRANK WILL WIN THE VETO GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Ian put up Frank, not Dan. Just think of it this way . . . Frank is making records on BB and no doubt if they ever have an All Star competition, he should be a shoe-in. :P

I'm sorry, anyone who says Frank does not have a social game is quite simply a moron. Remind you this is the 1st season I have ever watched BB, but it is just like any other competitive reality show that has a vote process. If you are a big muscular person you are at a huge disadvantage. If Frank was 5'9 125 lbs, he would never have been put on the block this many times. Of all the people remaining, none of them deserve the $500k grand prize as much as Frank... and it's NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

I'm sorry, anyone who says Frank does not have a social game is quite simply a moron. Remind you this is the 1st season I have ever watched BB, but it is just like any other competitive reality show that has a vote process. If you are a big muscular person you are at a huge disadvantage. If Frank was 5'9 125 lbs, he would never have been put on the block this many times. Of all the people remaining, none of them deserve the $500k grand prize as much as Frank... and it's NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Oh, Dan does for talking Frank into telling Jenn to get him off the block :D Frank will not win BB ;)

In the words of William Munny (Clint Eastwood: Unforgiven), deserves got nothing to do with it. In BB, unlike the other reality games, I believe you have to know when and how to suck up more. Even when you win. Frank was put on the block right off the bat. He hasn't changed anything about his game since. When he wins, he talks crap. Does he have a right to...yep. But, people feelings get hurt. The chances of getting burned for hurting someones feelings are higher in this game than any other. When the house decided they were going to stick it to Boogie, he spent the whole week talking crap and bullying people. People remember those things. At the veto comp the other day, attacking Ian made for good tv (i loved it), socially, he would have been better off just giving a speech indicating that he hated to do it, but for his game, he had to put Britney on the block.

If Frank makes it to the end, he deserves to win. But, I really doubt he's going to make it to the end. Frank is a huge physical target and he should have did something to make himself less of a target, but he never did.

I got a feeling tha ian is going to bd dan! He told someone, there are bigger fish to fry than frank! I think he is trying to make dan feel safe so he doesnt work hard for veto and throw it! We will see if someone wins veto!

According to Brit in her interview, he constantly talks about how good he is and that he will win the game if he gets to the final. He rubs his comp wins in everyones faces and is just generally loud and obnoxious. He would have been gone in week four if not for the reset. They wanted him gone then and they still do now. He may be good at comps but I don't think he is good in the social game.

I cant take that much stock in what brit says! She always hid behind people! Im like her good buddy Enzo! Get ur butt out their and play instead of whining and crying! Glad she is gone! I would be loud too every time im up/and i had to win veto to stay! Geesh whatever brit! Dont let the jury door hit ya where the good (dont want to use the lord name in vein!) Split ya!

The only reason Frank is still there is because he's really good at the Competitions.

BB has always been a combination of of many game strategies... not just winning Comps.

His actual 'one on one' game goes from 'Buddy-Buddy' to 'you're a scum bag'.

(and How dare you try to get me Evicted)

Of course the other HGs have tried to get him out. They want a chance at winning the big $$'s too.

This has been a BB season I hope won't be copied in any way shape or form if BB is renewed.

hmmm maybe Frank will show up on Survivor ???

I have had trouble liking Frank from the beginning and really could not put my finger on why.

The blatant cheating, admitting it with Mike Boogie, having it go all over the internet and then immediately pulled by the producers was telling. I find some of the production comments interesting as well, ie: Frank would have won anyway so it didn't matter (that he cheated, palmed a veto chip, etc)...!

The producers seem to be bending over backwards to keep Frank (in my opinion). It may also be just coincidence that Frank has tried out for the show for 3 years and last year Alison Grodner hired Mr. DeJoseph, who is a former writer for the WWE and apparently a very good friend of Frank's father, and suddenly Frank is not only on the show but seems to be getting saved at every turn.

I know this show is very scripted and apparently even the outcome is pre-determined, however I really hope Frank goes to the jury house this week.

I remember Ian talking about how Frank prepared for Big Brother for years buying books on manipulation and on convincing people. He was prepared for BB 100%. The problem is sometimes he lets his real personality slip through. You can tell most the time he is working with people he is acting. That is just my observation.

Or he could be on Amazing Race with Booger as a partner. I heard Janelle is trying to get on AR also.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name