Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably will need pov to stay in the game :animated_bouncy:

Poor Frank... he can't catch a break. Ian won HOH, his worst case scenario, although I don't thinkl it would have made much difference. And now, about an hour into BBAD, Danielle, Jenn, and Dan have already said he has got to go. So much for his new alliance... lol.

I think a lot of them are wanting to drag the floaters along with them in hopes to sitting next to them during the final 2.

Things don't look good for my man Frank... he really messed up taking that bench punishment. I thought it was kind of BS that they either had to take the punishment or eliminate themself. If they didn't want to take the punishment they should have just forfitted the points, not eliminate the player entirely. Frank is going to have to win the next 2 POV's. He's basically going to have to win out.

It's really crap cause Frank has had this huge target on him since day 1 and he really hasn't done anything (other than win 50% of the comps) to deserve it. No one will give him a chance and eventually his luck is going to run out.

probably will need pov to stay in the game :animated_bouncy:

Wanted him to win the POV, get the wishy-washy, power sniffing Joe take his seat at the nom chair and voted out

I wished Frank knew how much Britney wanted Ian out so that he could bring this info to his attention and hopefully Bubba believed and softened Bubba's avenging heart

Don't like the fact that Frank has been accused of cheating in previous POV'S, was on the feeds saying he cheated, and then was caught cheating in the last POV. He tries to act like the good ole southern boy, but think he's really a scumbag

Cheating, lying, stabbing people in the back, being two-faced, not keeping your promises, and on and on ad infinitum. What's the difference? Sometimes it's a game with no rules for posters and other times they are aghast at rules of decorum not being followed. Frank is no worse than any of the others. It has been told to me that Frank is guilty of using a non-PC term. I did not hear it. I trust the person who told that to me. I cannot speak to fact for its veracity. If true, I would hold that against Frank. Apparently, he resists deodorant. Not my problem since I don't plan on ever meeting the man.

Frank, like each of them, is simply playing the game. He is no worse or better than any of the others, IMO.

I still can't believe he took the punishment to not play in the HOH. He knows he's a giant target and he will have to win two POVs in a row to not go home. Such a bonehead move by someone who brags so much about strategy and knowing this game.

I like Frank. Hope somehow Dan & Frank stay just so feeds wont be so boring. Ian , Jenn, Joe , & Dani alone in the house is just so boring. Ohh, I forgot Shane. lol

When I first watched the pre show interviews I thought I am going to like this guy. He presented himself as a nice guy loved the show etc...I have posted on here several times how much I cannot stand the guy and his hair drives me insane. I wish he would comb it once in a while or do something with it. I really would be curious to know how he would have played the game without Boogie's influence and that is why I think I dislike him so much. I think Frank is a nice guy who wants to win really bad and unfortunately had to play with Boogie and seeing how Boogie is such a likeable guy not! I think that is why I don't like him. I kiinda feel sorry for him now because luck usually does run out. I thnk this may be his week to go.

What I don't get is why Frank would throw the POV comp? He had it in the bag, I wonder if he thought Brit didn't answer the question so he blurted out the answer. Really, he wanted to win the POV to keep the noms the same, why would he cheat? Even more, why would he cheat for Brit?

Watching flashback of Frank talking to Ian to try to save his but. He uses the phrase GOING FORWARD over and over. His sing songy vote gets on my nerves. Most the time I think he is using acting skills. He changes his tone to meek and mild in a flash. Uses his sad puppy dog face for certain people.

He is funny to watch.

You know Marty, one of these seasons we should start shooting tennis balls with clues over the backyard fence!!! Would be friggan funny!!

I say we go there today and start throwing yellow ducks over the fence with recordings in them that say Quack Pack. One of the ducks will be a samurai duck with the name Frank on it. :lol:

I am about 50 miles .... guessing

I was in the audience when Jeff used his thing and got Jessie out.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name