Joe, Week 8 (Replacement Nominee) DE-Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

well someone fell asleep cuz a couple of live feeders saw and talked about it, I don't care but he has a daughter and Brit called him out on it before, doing it with girls in the room....just sayin if I had a family watching I would be alot more discreet and I would WASH my hands!!!

Yes, it's very disgusting for him as a family man with teenage daughters that's probably watching him. Is this his alibi why he's not winning in comps, energetic at night exhausted on days.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not wash his hands after bathroom, but I have seen him was his hands before durning and after cooking. Apparently his mommy didn't teach him to wash after, but his chef mentor, or cooking school did teach him to do it before cooking. Brit even commented about it to dani after they saw him not wash after bathroom. She said at least he washes hands before cooking. That is why they still wolfed down his cooking. Better find something else to pick on Joe for.

What?!?! Didn't Joe say he would step in front of a bus for Shane and proclaim his undying loyalty to Shane... err I mean Frank... err I mean (insert HoH winner)... I just can't believe he would go back on his word. SHOCKED!!!

;)

He might not wash his hands after bathroom, but I have seen him was his hands before durning and after cooking. Apparently his mommy didn't teach him to wash after, but his chef mentor, or cooking school did teach him to do it before cooking. Brit even commented about it to dani after they saw him not wash after bathroom. She said at least he washes hands before cooking. That is why they still wolfed down his cooking. Better find something else to pick on Joe for.

I'm quite sure I can think of something~!

Joe has no game unless it's his penchant for cooking and thinking that will carry him to the end. I remember the HG's griping because he used all the food up. All he does is run around and spy on people and ease-drop, then report to whoever the powers that be are. Every new HoH is Joe's cue to do his suck-up routine. He's one of those people that never gets picked for teams. I really can't find any reason why he is still in the house . . . other than the fact that they have had bigger fish to fry (pun).

I hope he goes home soon - I"d rather see Frank stay this week than Joe.

What is frustrating about Joe is... everyone hates/can't stand him and he is useless in competitions. Yet, everyone just keeps him around because he is practically zero threat. And I guarantee every single person left is thinking about taking him to the final 2!!! Because it would be an automatic win if they do. It is frustrating to see a player like Joe go far in this game when he is sooooo bad at it from every perspective.

I love Joe, and can honestly say...If he weren't on the show right now, I would have cancelled my feeds for the season. My only purpose for continuing has been to see if the only person who was loyal to Janelle would make it to the end. It's been a serious struggle for him, but I think he's doing fine. As for cleaning his hands before cooking, BB is watching as well, so why hasn't one of them called him back to the DR by now to insist he cleans them? Better one of them than a hg whom he could retaliate against at some point. So I understand why they don't, but what's BB excuse?

BB should have put up the handwashing sign in the bathroom and the kitchen. Remind HG each week to wash hands so people don't get sick.

Jenn didn't wash her hands. She just wiped her hands on her skirt.

Britney put her hands thru her hair and than washed her hands. That's gross. She lays on all the furniture and plays with her hair.

As for cleaning his hands before cooking, BB is watching as well, so why hasn't one of them called him back to the DR by now to insist he cleans them? Better one of them than a hg whom he could retaliate against at some point. So I understand why they don't, but what's BB excuse?

I agree. They should be protecting the health of the house guests. There should definitely be a sign saying wash your hands.

On the feeds last night when Joe is in bed and he thinks that it's Shane coming in the room (it was really Dan) and he says that Dan just chased him in here and wanted to talk game, was priceless....when Dan revealed it was "Dan not Shane", Joe was at a loss for words.....and when Shane did come in, Dan said "Joe, this is who you wanted to talk to" I about fell over. Joe is such an idiot. :bash:

On the feeds last night when Joe is in bed and he thinks that it's Shane coming in the room (it was really Dan) and he says that Dan just chased him in here and wanted to talk game, was priceless....when Dan revealed it was "Dan not Shane", Joe was at a loss for words.....and when Shane did come in, Dan said "Joe, this is who you wanted to talk to" I about fell over. Joe is such an idiot. :bash:

I saw this, lol. Joe was definitely caught and didn't have anyway to get out of it. Then when Shane came in the room, Dan told him about it and Joe felt more embarrassed.

This morning, Joe went up to Ian's HOH room (while Ian was still in bed because Joe has no manners) and told Ian the story, except he put his own little spin on it. He said Dan "whispered like he was Shane" and that he set Joe up....like Dan was doing anything other than just crawling into bed and it wasn't Joe just being an idiot like usual and talking before thinking.

I love Joe, and can honestly say...If he weren't on the show right now, I would have cancelled my feeds for the season. My only purpose for continuing has been to see if the only person who was loyal to Janelle would make it to the end. It's been a serious struggle for him, but I think he's doing fine. As for cleaning his hands before cooking, BB is watching as well, so why hasn't one of them called him back to the DR by now to insist he cleans them? Better one of them than a hg whom he could retaliate against at some point. So I understand why they don't, but what's BB excuse?

He was alright by me too. Didn't hate him or love him, thought he was funny, felt a little sorry for him at times. But his latest lie crossed the line. Telling Frank that Janelle told the live feeders on BBAD to start hate threads on Frank?!! WTF?! Was this to discourage viewers from voting for her as HG fav? Bad move Joe. If you even had a shot at the $25K, you just blew it. We Janelle fans are, if nothing else, unwaveringly loyal.

Why is Joe going after Jenn? Doesn't he realize she's the only person he has even a snowball's chance in hell against in the final 2?

He is a complete idiot!

I can't take him anymore....his lies (several), his stupidity (olives), his pot stirring (Janelle & Frank), his disregard of embarrassing his family (lack of discretion) and his flip flopping, a$$ kissing of whoever is hoh. I know he would be the perfect one to go f2 with but seriously, get him gone in the DD this week after Frank of course.

hopefully

That was so funny!

He is a complete idiot!

I can't take him anymore....his lies (several), his stupidity (olives), his pot stirring (Janelle & Frank), his disregard of embarrassing his family (lack of discretion) and his flip flopping, a$$ kissing of whoever is hoh. I know he would be the perfect one to go f2 with but seriously, get him gone in the DD this week after Frank of course.

hopefully

And the funny thing is... nobody ever calls him out on his lies and flipping. They just don't think he is worth it.

Oh my yes, what if the added to their preset voice overs "[HG name], please wash your hands after exiting the toilet." :D

Or an alarm that screeches through the whole house when someone walks out of the bathroom area after using the toilet without washing their hands.

He was alright by me too. Didn't hate him or love him, thought he was funny, felt a little sorry for him at times. But his latest lie crossed the line. Telling Frank that Janelle told the live feeders on BBAD to start hate threads on Frank?!! WTF?! Was this to discourage viewers from voting for her as HG fav? Bad move Joe. If you even had a shot at the $25K, you just blew it. We Janelle fans are, if nothing else, unwaveringly loyal.

Hate on, but I still love Joe and will vote to give him the 25k, because I think he's really the only one who deserves it.

I had posted this on another msg board but I think it's more appropriate here.

I have no doubt, despite the way things appear, that Joe could be out on Thursday. Dan convinces Shane and Danielle to split their vote so that "the blood will be on Ian's hands". Dan, Jenn vote Joe out and he's gone. I'm convinced that Dan wants to take Frank to final two and beat him based on his game play.

I had posted this on another msg board but I think it's more appropriate here.

I have no doubt, despite the way things appear, that Joe could be out on Thursday. Dan convinces Shane and Danielle to split their vote so that "the blood will be on Ian's hands". Dan, Jenn vote Joe out and he's gone. I'm convinced that Dan wants to take Frank to final two and beat him based on his game play.

I surely hope not. This will be the last chance they have to get Frank out of the house. As much as I'd love to see Joe gone, Frank is the one who needs to go.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name