Joe, Week 8 (Replacement Nominee) DE-Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably too worthless to evict at this point so more than likely safe this week

final 4 bound maybe final 2 :animated_bouncy:

Hula-hooping for 24 hrs is a good punishment for the floater . . . . that just drop, float and gloat about winning but kept losing

probably too worthless to evict at this point so more than likely safe this week

final 4 bound maybe final 2 :animated_bouncy:

There's likelihood Joe will go if one of the nominees (Frank & Jenn) is saved by the veto because likelihood Dan, Dani and the saved nominee will vote out Joe

Kind of hoping that Joe is gone this week and Ian next week. What can I say? Not fond of either one of them. LOL Its weird because I USED to like Ian but when he was more interested in protecting Britney than he was in protecting Dan when it was Dan who took all the heat for him... No longer a fan. And Joe is just a vote at this point.

Joe is the ultimate floater. Shifting to wherever the power is at any time.

He's like your comical uncle. You invite him to family gatherings, but no one would miss him if he doesn't show up....

And his hand washing habits are unforgivable for anyone who works with food.. I, for one, would eat in any place where he was a cook and I don't know if the other houseguests are aware of his habits...

It's not as if we know whether people who work in food service wash their hands or not. If you eat out; you are at the mercy of strangers and their personal habits. Don't kid yourself. Joe. Loud Joe. Doesn't wash his hands after bathroom breaks, Joe. Still there, still cooking, Joe. Floater Joe. Joe just might float his way to 500K or at the least, 50K. I don't mind. I like Joe better than Jenn or Dan or Danielle for sure. And, I won't be eating anything he cooks. I should care?

What did Joe say?

Eagle eye Joe makes me so nervous in this game. He is like dynamite always trying to blow up things. From the day he turned the house against Willie for trying to go against the coaches and play their own game. I will be happy when Joe is gone.

Kind of hoping that Joe is gone this week and Ian next week. What can I say? Not fond of either one of them. LOL Its weird because I USED to like Ian but when he was more interested in protecting Britney than he was in protecting Dan when it was Dan who took all the heat for him... No longer a fan. And Joe is just a vote at this point.

How about it! Joe this week and Ian next week would be great. Ian has no loyalty and was at Britney's whim. With Britney gone, Ian's days are numbered.

What did Joe say?

Eagle eye Joe makes me so nervous in this game. He is like dynamite always trying to blow up things. From the day he turned the house against Willie for trying to go against the coaches and play their own game. I will be happy when Joe is gone.

he didn't say anything, it was his actions in bed and not under the covers, Dani almost caught him. i mean come on I am not a prude but there are cameras people!!!!

They know if they do it not under the covers then the cameras will go off. When they do it under the covers the cameras will stay with it.

I remember April and Ollie said they always did it without covers so the cameras had to leave. Oh and Crazy James and Chelsea.

well someone fell asleep cuz a couple of live feeders saw and talked about it, I don't care but he has a daughter and Brit called him out on it before, doing it with girls in the room....just sayin if I had a family watching I would be alot more discreet and I would WASH my hands!!!

It's not as if we know whether people who work in food service wash their hands or not. If you eat out; you are at the mercy of strangers and their personal habits. Don't kid yourself. Joe. Loud Joe. Doesn't wash his hands after bathroom breaks, Joe. Still there, still cooking, Joe. Floater Joe. Joe just might float his way to 500K or at the least, 50K. I don't mind. I like Joe better than Jenn or Dan or Danielle for sure. And, I won't be eating anything he cooks. I should care?

certainly is making me rethink eating out......

I agree - I never understood why some people think it isn't necessary to wash your hands after going to the bathroom. Well he's never gonna get a cooking show with that kind of hygiene.

Joe really needs to stop doing the do with other people in the room. Why are his needs so much greater than everyone else's? Or is his libido higher? Geez, at least be a little discreet, Joe . . . and wash your damn hands! <_<

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name