Thursday, August 30th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Today agenda:

I read that Britney is going to give it one more shot today to get Shane's vote. So, I guess there is a chance for pandamonium today?

We should be seeing lots of fish.

General chit-chat.

Scattering of... (private)I'm with you (to multiple people), you're cool (safe with me), you HAVE to win HoH, it's going to be endurance, Ian has to go, Frank has to go, Dan has to go, what are you wearing tonight, etc. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this season is so stressfull trying to keep up with alliances and sub alliances and who is really with who.

Shane talking to Dan about burying the hatchet and working together. Then Shane talking to Joe and Joe is all hyped up that their 2 alliances they are in and Joe says not way can they trust Dan and they have to get him out.

Everyone is in an alliance with everyone.

It will be very interesting whoever wins HOH. I really think that Shane will not want to win because he is with alligned with everyone in the house.

I have to say this season is so stressfull trying to keep up with alliances and sub alliances and who is really with who.

Shane talking to Dan about burying the hatchet and working together. Then Shane talking to Joe and Joe is all hyped up that their 2 alliances they are in and Joe says not way can they trust Dan and they have to get him out.

Everyone is in an alliance with everyone.

It will be very interesting whoever wins HOH. I really think that Shane will not want to win because he is with alligned with everyone in the house.

I agree Marty! You and I are usually on the same page every year...I wish I knew what Dan was thinking right now...this is CRAZY!!

showtime :animated_bouncy:

another long night of endurance ahead

i hope it is something that everyone has somewhat of a chance if they have the will power and not something right off the back you can tell who will win :animated_bouncy:

joe is hands on favorite to be the first to drop :animated_bouncy:

Punish. I think Jen will be out first.

or joe :animated_bouncy:

surprised the vote is that close

i thought punish would be the run away winner :animated_bouncy:

the brigade haha :animated_bouncy:

dat stalker

danielle is going to need even more therapy once she gets out :animated_bouncy:

it would be funny if the reward was dpov but punishment no doubt will win out :animated_bouncy:

I don't get to watch tonights show till 1 am, we got pre empted because of football, ugh

dan or ian is my guess :animated_bouncy:

joe out :animated_bouncy: