Tuesday, August 28th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

It's either going to be a very busy day of campaigning and maneuvering or a boring day of rehashing everything said/done yesterday.

Unless someone gets into a catfight or a fistfight or a wrestling match, it will be the same old bore-bashing until eviction. No matter which one is evicted, the dynamics will change immediately after. I'm thinking that Dan is the only one with sense enough to mull-over the vote aspect and its importance and I would think that he would be working on that up to eviction with both candidates.

It will be interesting to see what hand production plays straight-through 'till Thursday.

You mean Brit won't just accept the fact she is going to jury like she expected Dan to do?

If I read last night right, Shane has promised Dani f2 and his vote and when Brit asked him he never answered her. Joe will do what Shane does and if it is sending Brit packing then he will manage to not tick off Shane and Frank, so he can still hide behind them....only Ian will be ticked but they hate each other anyway.

So I am anxious to see what goes on today......let the flipping begin.......Its only Tuesday folks.

I haven't been able to check the feeds/boards much the past few days. Where do we stand? Is anyone actually in an alliance or are they all telling each other they are in alliances that will just change next week when the power shifts? Is Frank still everyone's real #1 target?

That was just a very odd display of violent tendencies... I've never seen an adult act like that.... She is talking about sawing people with a butter knife versus a pizza cutter & asking if Frank could choke her out. I was watching Hurricane Isaac news and tuned into this...

Now she is making a joke out her anger release. She said it felt good.

I'm glad she was joking... I was getting worried about her... She is probably stressed to the max... I can kinda understand want to release pent up energy... I usually do it with a punching bag or writing it out... of which neither she can do...

Seems she just got reprimanded....

Shane and Joe shook hands with Frank. Everyone is in an alliance with Frank except Ian. Then Ian is trying to get the Quack Pack back together with whatever girl stays.

Shane an hour ago made a final 3 with Frank and now he is making a deal with Ian to get the Quack Pack back. Shane says yes to everything and everyone. He wants Britney to think he is giving her a pity vote.

Well Brit & Danielle are fighting now.....

I am listening to it now. Funny

Britney said to Danielle that Dan apologized to you but he never did to me. LOL

Britney is getting cuckoo. She strongly believe she can win the 500K, without the strength of winning, just cruising, bitching, backstabbing, you name it, she has all those BS qualities. Now, she's seeing the end of the line without the 500K, and that's turning her into a crazy woman, fuming with rage with anyone blocking her way for the win.