8/28 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

2:30BBT Dani popping zits on Shanes back. She hopes the doc shows up soon, she really wants to feel better.

Brit kicks a jug around in the K. She says it felt good, feels like she just did yoga, she tosses a milk jug, says that was her fav.

Brit goes looking for the Basketball, Jenn has it in the pool, she brings it in. HG say Teddy can take an A** whooping. Brit punches Teddy, kick to the stomach, punch. body slams him. Joe says dont hit him in the privates (cleaned it up for ya)

Brit giving Teddy a real flogging. Dan covers his head as she slings him at Dan. Teddy gets one in with a trip and takes Brit down to the floor. Brit breathing hard, says she is sorry she bit Teddy's ear. She feels better.

Brit straightens Teddys spiritard and props him up on against the coffee table.

They talk about what the most dangerous thing in the house is. Brit says you can cut thru some one faster with a butter knife then a pizza cutter.

Brit asks Frank if he can put her out with a sleeper hold, he puts his arm around her neck then says no he doesnt want to do that to her. He then loosely puts his hands over her moth and nose, she taps out and he lets go.

Brit called to DR, shes why cuz she beat up a Teddy Bear?? She walks past Teddy and says "great you got me in trouble."

Dani wonders if she got sick from when she got painted in the POV. (the HG threw paint on her as a punishment) She said it got in her ears and she swallowed some. She asks Brit if she wants to see how red her throat is. Brit says no.

Joe goes to the HOH to listen to Big E on the CD. Frank tells him which tracks are the best. Dani comes out of DR says the doc will be here at 6 BBT.

4:13 PM BBT

Shane and Frank talking about alliances and working together. Frank says if they can get Ian out next week - it's their best best going forward.

Britney and Dan talking about Twitter. Britney wants to quit it. Dan telling her it's so much fun, she has a lot of literary skills and can twist words to say things without making it obvious who it is about.

4:14 PM BBT

Joe "I was the worst competitor but I'm always up on the block. I know what it's like to throw away an alliance but I want to throw away one of our key allies, Britney, and make a move for all of us. I want to work with us."

Shane, "I would have to tell her to pack her bags and enjoy the last few days here."

Frank says that he wants to have the final 5. Frank says that he doesn't want to put up Jenn towards the very end, unless he has to but.. Shane talking about his side deal with Danielle. Joe says he doesn't have a Jenn or a Danielle so he's all in. Frank and Shane agree that the girls are going to be the ok nom if one of them win the HOH.

3:00PM BBT - 4:00PM BBT

• 3:02-Frank & Dan in the LR on the couches talking about music stars that have passed away. Frank doesnt like Nirvania. They talk about Tupac & Biggie
  • 3:09- Dan has moved outside to the sitting area. Jenn is going to record her self produced album w the band JennCity. Shane is in the pool playing basket ball. Ian is swinging in the hammock.
  • 3:13- Britany & Dani are sitting @ the KT table . Britany asks if Shane has told her who he is voting for . Dani says No. Britany wants Dani to win the game if she leaves. She thinks that Frank & Dan will put Shane & Dani on the block together. She says that Dan is capable of anything. They both feel that HOH will be endurance. Britany says people in the house underestimate her.
  • 3:16- Britany tell Dani that Frank, Dan, & Jenn need to go next. She thinks Jenn made the most stupid move in BB history taking Dan off the block.
  • 3:20- Britany thinks Shane is 50/50 on who he going to vote for @ the moment. She says she had a feeling she was going up because she knew that Frank did not trust her.
  • 3:24 Frank comes downstairs & tells Britany it was nothing personnal putting her up . It was because of Ian. Britany says poor Ian & Frank replies he has no sympathy for Ian. Britany does not want to talk herself into a corner. Ian comes in from outside.
  • 3:26- The ants are back. Britany calls for Ian to come take care of the ants.
  • 3:32- Britany decides she is going to take a nap. Joe is also going to take a nap. Dani goes to the WA to put her contacts in. Frank comes in & sits in the chair . When she gets them in, she sits a talks to Frank .Frank does not understand why Britany feels so sorry for Ian & is tired of her pitaful me actions.
  • 3:36-Dani says Britany is always asking if she thinks she (Dani) will stay. Frank tells her there is nothing Britany can say that will change his or Dan's mind about her leaving. Dani's rash is not getting better & she will see a doctor @ 6:00PM BBT.
  • 3:43- Dani is worried about leaving. Frank asssures her they have the votes to keep her. They talk about how mad Ian is & that he told Dani he was voting her out.
  • 3:48- Dani says that she feels 70% good about the votes . She does not trust Joe. They want to put Ian & Joe up against each other & feel good about going into the next HOH.
  • 3:53-Dani wants some cookies & goes to the KT to cook some. Outside, Dan & Jenn are still talking about her music career. She tells him about performing in Brazil. Frank comes out & joins them.
  • 3:58 Jenn & Frank go inside for a min. Shane is out of the pool & joins Dan & Britany in the sitting area. Dani joins them while the oven heats up for her cookies. Ian is still in the hammock. Inside, Frank & Jenn are in the KT talking about how hot it is outside.

4:19 PM BBT

This is a death till we part, this is a game changer, this is it. This is a different thing if we do this. Because if Ian wins HOH....says Joe. They talk about Dan being a very dangerous player. He'll have to go. Shane agreeing.

4:23 PM BBT

Outside Ian and Britney talking. She realizes she hasn't been a host this summer. Danielle and Ian chatting with Britney about the camera placement in the backyard.

"It's known, everyone knows, that if Ian wins an HOH I'm going up." says Frank to Shane to try and get him to agree to talk to Danielle about working together. He gets it and agrees to talk to her after dinner.

4:33 PM BBT

Danielle and Britney having period talk. Britney's finally started. Danielle hasn't had it since the first week.

"The Carrot Pack" has just shaken on a final 3 deal. They will play week by week. They cannot let Ian win this week's HOH.

Joe doesn't want someone to catch him off guard. What should he tell them he's been talking about - sports? Raisin Bran?

"Geez, just tell them I'm up here trying to get people on my side. That's totally believable." Frank says. He's been having the hardest time explaining to these two what their next moves are. Basically, string the girls along (Danielle and Jenn) as part of the Final 5 but keeping in mind that right here, these three is the final 3.

4:42 PM BBT

Shane and Frank chatting now. Joe has gone for a nap. Shane says it sucks that Brit has to go but he can now see a chance of winning some money. He's just got to keep Frank safe for two weeks, then when Frank can play the third HOH he will return the favour. Frank says Dan and Ian are the only people left that will try and put him up.

If it's 2-2 next week then if one of them is the HOH tie breaker - they've got that one.

Shane goes to leave because he doesn't want to stay up there too long and have Joe question him.

Outside Dan says to Ian, "Do you know how close you are to pulling off the most epic move in Big Brother history?"

Ian "I just want to get back to the four of us. I don't know which one of these girls is going home, I don't care, I like both of them, I want one of the 5 of us to win. I was the Captain of this ship, I made all this happen.I want to take Frank and Jenn DOWN. I will fall on my sword for this alliance. Frank can't offer you sh&t he can't play in the next two HOH's. I will go home on Thursday if it's a double eviction and not feel bad about how I played my game. I. will. fall. on. my. sword."

In almost comical timing...FRank walks outside. "Oh hi Frank, what's up man." says Dan "And so chocolate chips are awesome. Can I have some of your chocolate chips Britney?" "Sure, there's a perfect ratio of chocolate chips to cookie to make them awesome." she replies.

4:53 PM BBT

Shane down in KT. Ian tells him his whole plan. Shane doing his "Uh huh, yeah, uh huh" responses.

Frank and Dan/Dani chatting outside. He's telling them what he told Shane.

They call Joe GC (Grumpy City).

Frank upset because the cookies he ate handfuls of last night were 170 calories per cookie and he can't work out.

Danielle worried because Ian told her he was voting her out. Frank says not to worry, she's ok.

4:58 PM BBT

In the shower Brit talks to Dan (who is in the WCA) saying that Ian telling Danielle she was going was awkward. He says sure it was.

Shane washing dishes.

Frank surprised that Brit is still bitter about everything.

5:08 PM BBT

Britney upset with Ian in the washroom that he told Danielle he was voting for her to go. "You let it be known to him that you're working to have me stay."

"No, it's okay, I can still work this sh&t out ok?" Ian says.

Joe sleeping in "Skid Row" (Sneaker Room). General chit chat outside.

5:11 PM BBT

Shane in Sneaker Room with Joe. He tells him that she asked if they spoke to Joe yet and he told her that he had and that Joe only said Ian's name. Shane told Britney Joe was sleeping and not to bother him. "We've got to stick with this. It's not easy but it's what I Have to do. It's a one and three shot for half a million. It ain't no one in three shot for 50 grand neither." They all know they are playing for the win.

5:28 PM BBT

"I'm sorry Danielle, but Britney is the sister I never had. She really is." Ian says

"I get that, I just wish you would stop bringing it up around me." says Danielle. Ian says "I'll tell you one thing, I respect the people on this porch a whole lot more than I respect anyone inside."

Shane jokes around that he's going to pull a fast one and self-evict. "Wouldn't be the first time someone on your team did that." jokes Dan.

5:31 PM BBT

Danielle is not feeling very well. Shane says that she needs a hug, or a quick make out session. Ian asks if he's the one that upset her. She says no, she wants him to vote for Britney, she's not mad at all. Earlier they commented that the Dr was coming to see her at 6 pm. It seems she might have some sort of virus.

5:45 PM BBT

Silence reigns in the BB House. Ian has been making the noisiest snack ever and Shane/Danielle sleeping patio. No one speaking.

5:48 PM BBT

Shane tells Danielle he has to tell Britney tonight. He asks if she trusts Dan anymore. He says he can't. He just can't. He's sorry. Danielle asks why he's apologizes, did he see how he treated her? Shane is going to talk to Dan tonight about how he treated the girls.

5:53 PM BBT

"You're voted to stay, because Joe is voting for you to stay too. " Shane tells Danielle.

7:02 PM BBT

Dan tells his Mom not to worry - that Joe is taking care of him. Jenn and him are enjoying a slop meal prepared by Chef Joe.

Outside in HT Shane, Danielle and Ian talking about friendships formed in the house.

7:26 PM BBT

"What, do you know you are the one that's staying and you just don't want to talk to me then? You want me to stay away from you all week?" Britney says.

"No Britney, I just don't know how to act right now? I hate being up against you." Danielle

Danielle tries to apologize.

"Are you just trying to get mad at me so it's easier to campaign against me? Do you know i'm going home and this is to make it less awkward?" Brit asks Briney

"No, I'm genuinely trying to apologize, I didn't want it to sound that way." Danielle says.

Their fight continues with Britney saying that that Danielle saying she was being mean is unfair. She's not sure why Danielle would say that. She was in a fine mood earlier. Danielle trying desperately to make amends.

BB14TFUS 8/28/12 6:00PM 7:00PM

‎Around 6pm ish- Ian saying how Jen wanted Frank/Ashley up even though Ian claiming she said she didnt. Danielle changes the subject to saying how Tusedays are one of the most boring days in the house. Ian telling Danielle what he told Shane that he thinks there will be another Double Eviction. Shane says especally if the ratings went up. Danielle saying if they had fast forward next week it would go from six people to four people. Ian says he wishes it would go 6-4 but will go 7-5 he thinks. There just discussing if there will be another eviction and when it will be.

6:15- 6:30 Ian saying how Jen wanted Frank/Ashley up even though Ian claiming she said she didnt. Danielle changes the subject to saying how Tusedays are one of the most boring days in the house. Ian telling Danielle what he told Shane that he thinks there will be another Double Eviction. Shane says especally if the ratings went up. Danielle saying if they had fast forward next week it would go from six people to four people. Ian says he wishes it would go 6-4 but will go 7-5 he thinks. There just discussing if there will be another eviction and when it will be.

‎6:30- 6:45- Ian says Jen was mad at him for not voting for Frank to stay but Ian says he would of had to voted for Jen to leave in that scenario. So Ian says that irritated him. Ian said he never told Frank he had him and that (an thinks they assumed they had him. Ian said it meant nothing to him. Ian says first week if Boogie hadnt given safety to Ian he would of gone up with Kara. Ian says Boogie made the desicion at the time for his own good not his own good.

7:00- Towards the end of the hour Jen and Dan were in kitchen preparing for dinner talking about Jens different bands and one Jens exes who she had so bad of a breakup she couldnt talk about much of it on feeds.

7:37 PM BBT

They've made an uneasy truce. "Dan is an a-hole. Don't let that get between us." Danielle is saying. Britney is near tears again. She's still upset about what happened. "He goes upstairs and reads scripture, he's shiesty, he made a game move but what he did to me was different that what he did to you. He said you were dead to him, he told me I was his friend. I just feel bad for Ian. Sometimes, I'm sorry, I just feel bad for myself."

Inside Shane and Joe are eating nice salads for dinner.

8:03 PM BBT Frank asks Dani if she saw the Dr. She says yes and we get FOTH.

Ian is rocking on the hammock in the BY. We continue to get FOTH every few seconds.

8:10 PM BBT Frank sitting at the KT table with Brit/Dani. Frank eating. Girls are silent. In the BY hot tub Shane and Joe eating. Shane tells Joe he is going to lie down until he can figure out what to say.

Brit telling Frank about the avocado dip she makes. Dani cleans up her dishes. Frank cleans up his. Brit takes hers. Frank offers to clean it but Brit says that's ok. Brit cleans her dish and leaves the open bag of chips she was eating from on the table. Brit wants to know where Shane went. Frank tells her outside. Brit heads for the WC where Dani is washing up.

8:18 PM BBT In the BY Joe at hot tub sitting in silence. In the WC Brit and Dani sitting in silence. Brit now speaks - says Frank is a douche bag. Dani asks her "what if" she was on a shopping spree what would she buy and where. No budget. Brit says Neimen Marcus. Then never mind - she wants to go to Bloomingdales. Now a discussion over what she would buy.

8:23 PM BBT Talk of expensive clothes and shoes and bags that Brit likes. Things they have bought in the past. Brit tells Dani that if you buy them in Paris they are tax and duty free so they are the lowest price anywhere. In the BY Ian is really rocking and talking to himself. He waves at a passing helicopter.

Jenn and Joe talking about getting closer to the end. Brit/Dani still chatting about expensive items and getting them home. Jenn and Joe talk about playing bags tonight.

8:34 PM BBT Dan in HOH listening to Frank's CD. Joe enters to use the WC . Brit still telling Dani about expensive things. She said people are over Dooney and Burke bags. And Coach bags too. Telling her how she brought a Coach purse and flats to the BB after party. Joe and Dan trying to figure out how the drain works in the tub - there is standing water in it.

8:41 PM BBT n the BY Ian is playing a game with the ball and the net - a type of basketball. Shane is now playing the game. Back in the WC Brit tells Dani that you have a month after the game to get over everything and then you are friends with people.

In the KT Joe tells Frank that he and Jenn want to get a game started so everyone starts moving about. Frank says it's somber in there tonight. Frank and Jenn move to the SBR. Frank telling her that he said it was somber tonight. Said Brit complained about being on the block. Frank says that he knows how she feels.

Brit tells Dani that no one is telling her if she is going. Dani:Don't you think if you know it will make you more depressed? Brit: No (awkward silence)

8:45 PM BBT Brit says she feels she is being hypocritical because so many times when people left she knew about it. Also the fact that she doesn't get to go home and has to go to jury. Dani asks her what they get in jury and we get FOTH.

8:49 PM BBT In the SBR Frank and Jenn talking about a situation where he can throw the HOH to her. Jenn thinks it might be physical HOH because BB has been checking on her and how she is physically. In the WA Brit and Dani still sitting in awkward silence.

Frank tells Jenn that he wants Joe and Shane to tell Brit they are not voting for her. Jenn tells him BB told them they couldn't tell her that. Frank asks how she knows and we get FOTH.

8:53 PM BBT Jenn says she has no regret about her move and she knows Dani will lighten up a bit after Thursday. They talk about Brit sulking. Frank says he will tell them whatever he has to tell them.

8:55 PM BBT Brit and Dani come out to BY. Brit wants to know where everyone is. Ian says inside and asks her if she wants to talk. She says no. Ian tells her to come to the hammock for a little bit. They head to the hammock. Ian tells Brit that it doesn't look like she is going to have the votes. Brit wants to know why they haven't told her. Ian says they haven't totally made up their minds. He starts to say something about the DR not allowing and we get FOTH.

8:58 PM BBT Frank/Dan and Dani in the KT. Frank tells her that her Benedryl is in the SR. Dan and Dani go in to the DR. Dan asks how she is. Dani says ok. On the hammock Brit/Ian talking. Brit says its fine but she would have appreciated a straight answer instead of avoiding her all day. Ian tells her that DR is not in favor of people telling their plans. She says she understands. Ian tells her she will be avenged.

Ian gives Brit a hug. Brit is crying and thanks him for being her friend. She appreciates it. Ian is crying too. Ian tells her that she will see her Prince Charming in 20 days. She said she gets to see her wedding video and pictures in jury. Brit tells Ian she will vote for him. Ian wants Brit to tell Ash that it was Dan and Franks fault. Brit thanks him for telling her she is going out.