Monday, August 27th - Live Feed & BBAD

BeeeBeee

Brit is now lecturing Dan & saying "I spent all week trying to protect you"... LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE... you spent the whole time throwing Dan under the bus.... ummmmmm remember in the Storage Room when you told Frank "Yeah I am so down!"

EVERYONE is in the back yard smashing Dan saying that he will NEVER get their votes... Listen up people... DAN is who you want to take to the end... and of course Danielle is sitting there asking "What was I to Dan???" Yes Danielle we KNOW you need to be in the middle of everything... Ian is drunk as hell and is slurring and talking nonsense - saying he is the closest to Frank so he will get the lowdown... Brit is SMASHING the hell out of Dan... I am not used to this side of Brit and I do not like the nastiness....

I don't know if you watched her season but she was the same way then.

THIS is what the feeds are supposed to do! Have the 4 cameras on different people! Bout time! Ian is stimming in the hammock, Joe wants to cook, Danielle is eating... the other numbnuts are sleeping....

Ian is rocking/stimming and making fart noises and saying "Mice & Ants, Mice & ants"... LOL!

I can now officially say I love BB14. The game has now officially started. I like Dan, but he was never a great to me. Now Kudos, I am impressed~heck amazed even. Hands down one of the best moves i've ever seen. I hated Brit in her season, but this year she has been more funny/catty then nasty/catty. She had me glued to BBAD like never before. Had to start recording it. That being said, since I don't care who wins (as long as it isn't Jen, Joe or Shane) and since crazy Danielle seems to have left the building, my perfect BB14 rest of the summer would send Dani packing. Then I could watch Dan and Frank and Ian battle it out with Brit in the middle causing all kinds of havoc. Aaaaah dreams.....