Monday, August 27th - Live Feed & BBAD

BeeeBeee

I feel a bit bad for Brit... but Dan is really crazy if this works... If Brit gets evicted, he'd have lose 2 jury votes from Brit & Shane... I feel like this move will hurt Dan if he does make it to the final 2 unless he brings Jenn or Joe with him... However, Jenn does have a high chance of winning (considering she's pretty likable by the remaining hgs).

Ian has a special veto so he cant be put up. He'd use his special veto and be right off in two seconds. (I think?)

You are right. I keep forgetting about that. I guess Brit is the only way out. This will be a helluva move if Dan pulls this off.

I copied this from somewhere else. A tweet by Dan's wife. -

@DanGheesling dan is like batman in solitude right now. just like the name of the movie the dark knight rises, he will rise.

Chelsea <3

I feel a bit bad for Brit... but Dan is really crazy if this works... If Brit gets evicted, he'd have lose 2 jury votes from Brit & Shane... I feel like this move will hurt Dan if he does make it to the final 2 unless he brings Jenn or Joe with him... However, Jenn does have a high chance of winning (considering she's pretty likable by the remaining hgs).

Remember in BB10 when Dan did the same thing to Oli. Everyone thought he would have lost Ollie, Michelle and April. He got all of them.

It really depends who Dan is up against at the end. However, even if he gets past this week, he's got a lot of work to do in eliminating Shane and Frank. Those are the only other two that would give him competition in the finals. Ian Maybe.

I wonder if the coaches still get some kind of bonus if they make it to final 2 with one of their original players ... that would make sense to me as why Dan was pushing for Brit to go up and feeding that as opposed to Shane being a beast or Joe being a troublemaker.

How things change in the night. Go to bed feeling sad that Dan will be gone and now he has hope! Just hope i have electricity on Wednesday to see the show. Isaac coming our way. Go Dan, go Dan! Go away Isaac!

I know I was soooo sad, refused to read anything from the feeds.....so glad I did now. CHOO CHOO......hope you are safe from Isaac.

Dan showing why he's one of the best.

I copied this from somewhere else. A tweet by Dan's wife. -

@DanGheesling dan is like batman in solitude right now. just like the name of the movie the dark knight rises, he will rise.

Chelsea <3

:batman:

i wasnt a fan of this season originally but it is growing on me

to think dan was dead in water to coming back to life with a bang

to seeing the great janelle backdoor out of the game without a chance to play in pov

with that said my gut feeling is dan will win again

these are the type of breaks that winners get in the game

i had that feeling for awhile but thought hope was lost when he failed to win either pov this week :animated_bouncy:

Woah! Did they do it???????? Is Brit on the block????? Dan is a miracle worker!

Holy crap! They DID DO IT! I guess Ian went OFF on Funk! CRAZY! Dan I believe he has surpassed Dr. Will on his game... Freakin amazing....

For as boring as this season started... IT has picked up a bunch of notches in the last two weeks....

Ian & Funk are FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW Shane is asking about how to self evict... What a coward! When the going gets tough... Shane goes running... Ian & Frank are still going at it... This is insane!

this next hoh comp will be intense

i like it much better when the house isnt a big happy family who are going after predictable noms :animated_bouncy:

Well there was an airplane in the sky, doing some skywriting but Ian opened his trap & we got Fish... what I heard was "We (heart) _________" Can anyone tell me what was said? I know he said Britney BUT he said Just kidding...

i wasnt a fan of this season originally but it is growing on me

to think dan was dead in water to coming back to life with a bang

to seeing the great janelle backdoor out of the game without a chance to play in pov

with that said my gut feeling is dan will win again

these are the type of breaks that winners get in the game

i had that feeling for awhile but thought hope was lost when he failed to win either pov this week :animated_bouncy:

really hope you are right!

Well there was an airplane in the sky, doing some skywriting but Ian opened his trap & we got Fish... what I heard was "We (heart) _________" Can anyone tell me what was said? I know he said Britney BUT he said Just kidding...

there was a pic on jokers.....looked like we heart js......

really hope you are right!

there was a pic on jokers.....looked like we heart js......

How did they get a pic??? I was watching the feeds & they never showed the sky.... can you post the pic on here?

And who is JS?

Went to bed last night with the Dan faking ill and things just kind of blah in the house. Come home from work to crazyhouse. There's yelling and fighting and sobbing and buckets of tears. Dan has pulled off an amazing save. I think he has the art of mesmerizing people he talks with. And the train keeps a'rolling!

Britney seems to have forgotten that before the HoH she went to Frank and said she was ready to work with him and get Dan out. She did the exact same thing as Dan but Dan did it better.

But she has one thing going for her, unlike most people, she still looks pretty when she crys.

Britney seems to have forgotten that before the HoH she went to Frank and said she was ready to work with him and get Dan out. She did the exact same thing as Dan but Dan did it better.

But she has one thing going for her, unlike most people, she still looks pretty when she crys.

She should, she's had enough practice at it.

EVERYONE is in the back yard smashing Dan saying that he will NEVER get their votes... Listen up people... DAN is who you want to take to the end... and of course Danielle is sitting there asking "What was I to Dan???" Yes Danielle we KNOW you need to be in the middle of everything... Ian is drunk as hell and is slurring and talking nonsense - saying he is the closest to Frank so he will get the lowdown... Brit is SMASHING the hell out of Dan... I am not used to this side of Brit and I do not like the nastiness....

Frank just told Brit "Since I am a bit tipsy I will tell you that if you were not a married woman you'd be in trouble" (something to that effect).... and Shane said "Did you just get hit on by a carrot???" LOL!