Sunday, August 26th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Some of the punishments from the PoV are/were...

- 24 hrs. of chum baths in the BY for Frank.

- 24 hrs. of solitary confinement in the H/HN room with a loud music playing, disco ball, etc. for Dan.

- Slop for the rest of the summer for Jenn.

- 24 hrs. of Brit/Dani chained together.

- 1 week of wearing a carrot costume for Frank.

- Britney was "Pollack'd" with paint during comp.

- Frank got some kind of guacamole punishment. He talked about it being in his shorts right after the PoV.

- Frank can't play in the next 2 HoH's.

Jenn won PoV.

Doesn't seem there were any rewards... just punishments.

It doesn't seem like Jenn or Ian will be pulling Dan or Danielle off the block this week. Dan going to sequester w/Ashley.

Ok was thinking and thinking. What if Dan goes to Frank and tries to form a new alliance. Dan, Frank, Ian and Shane. They work out that Ian takes down Dan and Frank puts up Britney. Shane knows and has heard that he is a target by Britney and Frank wants Britney out. Frank must now realize that that they are planning to get him out. He gets Dan's word that he won't put him up for 2 weeks. (somebody else can) Ian may see that Britney is more aligned with Danielle and Jenn. Ian may want to roll with the big guys. I think Dan can sell it.

The Quack Pack has abandoned Dan so he needs to try for a deal and a for a new alliance. It is Dan's only hope

Ok was thinking and thinking. What if Dan goes to Frank and tries to form a new alliance. Dan, Frank, Ian and Shane. They work out that Ian takes down Dan and Frank puts up Britney. Shane knows and has heard that he is a target by Britney and Frank wants Britney out. Frank must now realize that that they are planning to get him out. He gets Dan's word that he won't put him up for 2 weeks. (somebody else can) Ian may see that Britney is more aligned with Danielle and Jenn. Ian may want to roll with the big guys. I think Dan can sell it.

The Quack Pack has abandoned Dan so he needs to try for a deal and a for a new alliance. It is Dan's only hope

I like it.

If he pulled that off, I would become a Dan fan. I don't think there's any way Frank is gonna trust him though and, to make matters worse, he's spending most of the time before the veto ceremony by himself and is going to be getting really poor sleep in there so he is gonna be sleep deprived when he gets out. Kinda sucks how much this hurts his campaigning chances.

I was thinking something like that however, u cant trust shane! Shane really doesnt know how to play the game! He believe whatever someone tells them and then u find yourselves on the block! Im amaze he has made it this far but he had people and still people protecting him becuz he is in a major alliance!

Some of the punishments from the PoV are/were...

- 24 hrs. of chum baths in the BY for Frank.

- 24 hrs. of solitary confinement in the H/HN room with a loud music playing, disco ball, etc. for Dan.

- Slop for the rest of the summer for Jenn.

- 24 hrs. of Brit/Dani chained together.

- 1 week of wearing a carrot costume for Frank.

- Britney was "Pollack'd" with paint during comp.

- Frank got some kind of guacamole punishment. He talked about it being in his shorts right after the PoV.

- Frank can't play in the next 2 HoH's.

Jenn won PoV.

Doesn't seem there were any rewards... just punishments.

It doesn't seem like Jenn or Ian will be pulling Dan or Danielle off the block this week. Dan going to sequester w/Ashley.

There was also something about Danielle's clothing being burned by Jenn. Jenn said something about it and said she was going to get flames to commorate it.

The last part of BBAD was horrible last night. Jenn,Shane, Joe and Ian at the table talking was boring and ackward. They would make a terrible Final 4.

And Jenn trying to fit in with Brit and Danielle last night. Very little talking and left her in the bathroom.

My feeds keep skipping back a few seconds. Does this happen to anyone else or is it my computer?

I have had problems for a few days. Oh and about a week ago it was wacky too.

Of course Dr. Britney has to say it was just the realization that he is not winning the game this year. She said he has never been in this situation before.

So now everyone is on board with Britney's diagnosis. So nobody thinks he is sick. Thank you Britney.

Now Britney has to tell everyone in that comp that she forgot but Dan slammed the door in her face and she is making sure to turn the hate back on him and take off the sympathy.

Britney is Dan's worse enemy. She keeps telling them it is just hard on him losing. He is never lost before.

So it went from him being really sick and Britney turned it around to he is just upset about leaving.

Listening to Danielle trying to get a pity party going for herself & talking in that ridiculous baby voice is grating on my last nerve.... why does she do that? BUT I will say I was impressed (being a first responder) how she quickly jumped to Dans aid even though he is faking... (yeah I caught that wink buddy). I will say she did take the right steps.. heck I was sitting here counting his respiration's and listening to the symptoms...