Saturday, August 25th - Live Feed & BBAD

i guess it was really hot in these streets if jenn pulls out a win

i am actually surprised she would win that type of comp :animated_bouncy:

i just notice no team blonde here on morty's this season :animated_bouncy:

Ok I will probably be back to the feeds on Monday. Frank up in HOH telling Jenn who to put up and how they are moving in the game. He acts like he is still in charge. He is telling Jenn he wants Britney to go home. He is telling Jenn how to play this game and what is best for them going forward. OMG

Will someone tell Frank that he can't play HOH for a few weeks and he is not in charge? Does anyone have any guts? They better get him out of the house.

Frank will be wearing that ridiculous carrot outfit during the live show on Thursday which tickles me to death. Now they can nickname him carrot top. A friend of mine thinks he looks like the comedian Carrot Top so she's still laughing about it!

It's a shame Brit and Dani doesn't have to be chained together for the whole week. Only making it 24 hours isn't good enough in my book.

I hope Dan can fall asleep at some point tonight. If it was my hubby he'd sleep through the whole thing! lol At least he can pull his headband down over his eyes so he doesn't have to let the flashing lights drive him nuts (unless they told him in DR he can't).