Saturday, August 25th - Live Feed & BBAD

I knew that Grodner wouldn't use the Pandora's Box until Frank was HOH. It's only been used when her "pets" are HOH. Another thing that's way too predictable about this game... :rolleyes:

What do you mean? This is obviously a ploy by AG to double her "pet" Dan's odds of staying in the game. In fact, it more than doubled it because Frank didn't even get to play in the first POV. It is pretty much the same scenario as last year when AG saved Rachel by giving Porsche a Pandora's Box that doubled Rachel's POV odds on top of a competition that she was unlikely to lose.

Production told Ian not to use the POV on Dan. The rest of the QP are all on the same page that Dan needs to go.

So it up to Dan to win the POV today or he is going home.

I think BB wants Frank and Ian in the F2.

Production told Ian not to use the POV on Dan. The rest of the QP are all on the same page that Dan needs to go.

So it up to Dan to win the POV today or he is going home.

I think BB wants Frank and Ian in the F2.

I agree. However, both Frank and Ian should realize that sitting next to Dan in final 2 is a good place to be,

Most players do not want to crown a double winner.

Also, Ian tells lies and maybe production did not say what he says they said. But, maybe they did ;)

Ian said that BB told him to work with Frank. This pisses me off when they interfere with the game. Britney told him this is our game, more or less, not to listen to them. Grodner you are ruining BB stop ass kissing your pets. (FRANK)

He just agreed to use it if Shane or Brit won the POV and told Dan ... 5 seconds later Ian is called back into the DR

All day today Frank has been holding court with people telling them how things need to go down. He is talking about this final 2 or 3. So if he tells Britney he wants Ian and her in the final 3 why doesn't he talk to them together. Frank tells Shane final 4 is him, Britney and Ian. So why don't they all 4 get together. They are all promised finals. But...... Frank will only talk one on one. They really should see how fake that is.

He couldn't do an interview with Joker's if he was in sequester... imo.