Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

I have not read anyone elses comments yet, but I swear when I watch him I feel like I am watching a 14 year old. He looks like one, and acts like one. He may have been able to get boogie out because boogie trusted him, but Ian is not a very good player overall. If his Mom, Britnany, goes home this week, Ian will be a reck running around crying and sobbing like a 4 year old momma's boy... :)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Ian say last night in his drunken moment that made him feel the need to apologize to Jenn this morning? He wanted to hug it out but she said no, and extended her hand for a handshake... what did he say???? Anyone know?

I think it was the comments he made about wanting to play the game since 9/11..I think she took offence to him mentioning it

What did Ian say last night in his drunken moment that made him feel the need to apologize to Jenn this morning? He wanted to hug it out but she said no, and extended her hand for a handshake... what did he say???? Anyone know?

I think she took offense that when he mentioned 911 she thought he said it in a caviliar way. You know Jenn... you fart wrong and she loses her temper.

Ian, this young man need help very bad after the game. He may have caused embarassment to his family and his casting to BB could be regarded as a mistake by some, but I believe this was a blessing. We're not going to know about his personality problem, had he not been cast and he could have keep going with his life without the needed help. The final say, was his remarks last night when he got drunk. He had been showing awkwardness, nasty remarks, his desire to be on the evil side, etc. and summing them all up, weren't good. CBS should help him!

Lol, we wouldn't know about Ian's personality problem without this show!!!

Ian is terrible, with Brit gone, he's toast.

I think she took offense that when he mentioned 911 she thought he said it in a caviliar way. You know Jenn... you fart wrong and she loses her temper.

Oh OK, thank you....

He is an emotional wreck right now....

Why haven't they gotten rid of people like Jenn, Joe, etc? I want Jenn gone ASAP. I'm sick of looking at her disgusting tattoos. She makes Lydia from BB9 look like a day at the beach. Ian obviously needs to avoid alcohol. Must be mixing with his meds or something.

I always try to keep in perspective that Ian has these little things in his brain that missfires and gives him his tourettes and his twitchy rocking issues.

I think because he has lived with it that he is more socially immature then most. He really should not have gone on the show but I do give him creds for taking on the challenge.

That being said I hope he goes to the jury and has fun and gets voted the America's Choice 25 grand. I hope BB opens some other doors so he can help his family financially.

Sail on my little Nerd Muffin :nerd::boat:

Ian look like he almost crapped his pants when Frank called him out at the veto meeting. He looked like a little 10 year old kid that got caught stealing...I loved it. I hope the little weasel is out next week.

Amen!!!

I must be missing something! How can anyone like this arrogant little creep? I'm 58 years old and have never seen anything like him. He reminds me of that monkey boy Mango, that Chris Kattan played on Saterday Night Live.

I must be missing something! How can anyone like this arrogant little creep? I'm 58 years old and have never seen anything like him. He reminds me of that monkey boy Mango, that Chris Kattan played on Saterday Night Live.

He has an endearing quality about him but when he drinks or things are going his way, he can be obnoxious and arrogant. I think he is just really excited to be "playing" the game and is eager to make some money off of it. Each of these HG have some mannerisms, personality flaws and deficiencies - so which one is actually the worst?

I guess I like Ian because he's intelligent and feel a little sorry for him dealing with his ADHD and social awkwardness.

I don't like Ian nor do I find his weirdness endearing... He's creepy and possibly a future serial killer.... That some ppl think just because he's a nerd that he's adorable is beyond me. Ian is an arrogant twit that thinks he's smarter then anyone else

He has things that are going on in his brain that other people don't. He has medical issues that cause him to do his stimming and jerking. It must be hard to live with at times.

I think his medical issues have made him emotionally immature for a 21 year old.

I hope he goes to jury so he can just have fun.

Well, I don't. I'm hoping he does not win the HoH tonight, so they can get him out next week. He is without a doubt someone I do not want to win that money. From the moment he flipped on his alliance (a very solid one), and bashed Janie and Joe night and day...I was over him.