Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashback to watch Ian and Brit's convo around midnight last night, cams 3/4. Good Lord...they both are obviously way too intelligent to even be there. I don't know why the others can't see that. :rolleyes:

That is an amazing convo. Do they not have any question of why Dan is voting Brit out, yet Dani is dead to him. They are talking about why everyone else's game is bad, yet they are not looking at their own game. Frank's social game sucks, he's just terrible....lol

I think that it would be a hoot if Ian won HOH but even if he does, it won't help Britney and Frank or Dan would get to him and convince him to put someone other than them on the block. Ian might be a BB wizard but Dan is likely The BB Wizard and Frank is a strongarm wannabe wizard of any kind. I would not be unhappy to see Ian win the 500K even though he has been an ass at times. I think that winning for Ian would be a good thing, indeed, and I think that the money would be well-spent. What better reason could I have than that for wishing any of them to win?

I was one of the few who liked Cowboy because he was true to himself, even if he was a bit clueless about how to play BB, but Ian is even more than I can handle. Ian's thinking is more along the lines of kid still in middle school, and he plays BB like that. Got to admit, his bad decisions keeps the game from being predictiable, which I suspect was why he was chosen; the producers fully expected him to screw up the game for several other players as well as his own game. He is like a really bad Kasar, thinking his schemes will play out as planned, but never do. At least with Kasar, his plans made somekind of logical sense even if they never worked out.

I just don't see Ian playing to win, more like playing to survive as long a possible, which may get him to the end. Other players are playing to win, even Joe, who seems to be hated by a lot fans, thinks he can win, and is playing all sides against each, thus if he'll be the last man standing if it works.

Ian is such a big fan of the show he's just happy to be there, either in BB house or in Jury House....

Yeah, but he's got some kind of mental problem. Asperger's? I think it explains why he's so OCD about things, including his radical fandom. He's like a 4 year old about some things.

jenn out :animated_bouncy:

wrong thread :animated_bouncy:

Damn Ian is good. He got Britnany evicted without even trying. Keep up the good job Ian, all you need to do is align with someone, and you'll get them evicted. I've got to admit, that is tacked nobody has used before. If Ian wants Frank out so bad, then all Ian needs to do is team up with Frank, and Frank might as well start packing his bags. ;)