Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

Does Ian EVER.STOP.ROCKING???? I am watching BBAD, and I swear, as long as he is sitting down, he constantly rocks. It's driving me NUTSO!! (short drive, but hey). The rocking makes him look like he has autism or something.

Ian has tourettes & possible aspergers, Just as my daughter does... what he is doing is called stimming... That is how they cope with their tics & stress....

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank asked Ian if he would take him to the final 2. Ian being honest and says ... no he would never win against him and he needs the money and he wants to help his Dad retire.

Go Ian! Shane would never have the balls to tell Frank that to his face.

I agree. Frank told Ian that Shane is the only one that would take him.

Frank is horrible at judging the truth and what is in his face.

Franks best bet would be to take Dan to the end. Frank might win against Dan - not so sure about him winning against the others.

Exactly. Look at the jury. In some way, Frank has "scumbagged" everyone except Ashley. And once Jenn hits jury, she;ll start to work on her.

The way I see it, Ian is the only no one can beat. If Frank could get his head out of his butt, he would even say good job Ian and vote for Ian to win.

Franks best bet would be to take Dan to the end. Frank might win against Dan - not so sure about him winning against the others.

If Frank gets to the end he should be able to beat anyone considering he's been the target from almost the beginning.

If Frank gets to the end he should be able to beat anyone considering he's been the target from almost the beginning.

This is true but some of this bunch are idiots and would vote for their buddies. Cross Jenn you lose her vote. Joe flip flop. Ian confused. Ashley a vote for Frank. Shane would vote how Britney told him.

What was with Ian's weird, demanding, bad-attitude with Joe on the show just before the fast-forward noms?

It seemed really awkward. He shouldn't try to pretend to be tough. It doesn't work for him.

He was stressed out to the max. And he's never liked Joe. I thought it was pretty funny actually, seeing the awkward, geeky kid of the house boss around the big dumb redneck :P

Ian thought he is masterful of the game. He saw Boogie's, Janelle's and Dan's season and he believed that with his knowledge of their games and moves, he is way ahead to steer these people off from their game. With the newbies, he felt superior, having thorough knowledge of the game. His problem was, Frank but still he thought he can beat him.

Ian has tourettes & possible aspergers, Just as my daughter does... what he is doing is called stimming... That is how they cope with their tics & stress....

I have to say that I rock all the time and scissor my legs (can't articulate a beeter description) esp when I am stressed. I don't have any of those things.

Guess he's going to have to scramble after this week. Sometimes actions come back around and bite you in the ass when you least expect it :P

I'm still hoping it can play the game and make it interesting but I don't think he's gonna initiate any big moves anywhere unless he lucks out and wins HoH. We'll see how this plays out. :)

the rat usually get exposed

such a risky type of gameplay to play

it may work for awhile but all will come to light eventually

mad ian is funny to watch

he took back his beers haha........ :animated_bouncy: