Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

Well if Shane or Britany win the POV, they will use it to save Dan or Danielle, then Ian will use his to save the other, then Frank is forced to put up Brit/Shane (Whoever didn't win the POV) with Joe or Jenn. And the Quack Pack would have the votes to vote out Joe or Jenn.

Being a Frank fan... that scenario would be awful. I highly doubt he will contiue to win all these comps needed to make the final 2 but I was at least hoping he would get some revenge on the Quack Pack.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian is not smart, nor a good gamer. He betrayed him team (mike/frank) who were protecting him. When Mike won the coach's comp he saved Ian from getting nominated. That week, I think Shane was HoH and was targeting Ian. Mike gave him $3000. How can you do that to somebody who has nothing but good interest for you? I dislike Ian and his game play. I am 100% certain he will not win. I am rooting for Frank because I think is he is a nice guy who has a good heart compared to other players this season.

Hope you get busted soon IAN.

The only reason Mike Boogie gave up $3k was because of the way the game dictated how it was to be divided - I believe Jenn got $1k. And of course, Booghie kept the most for himself. After reset, it was all about Boogie and Frank. Ian was barely mentioned except as an after-thought or when they were dogging him out. He owed them no loyalty whatsoever.

We'll see how it goes. The way I see it is that it will either be brilliant on Ian's part or a total disaster. I'm hold my judgements until a little further in the game.

I don't hate Frank now that he's away from Boogie but I still am not on board.

whose side is Ian really in? How come he is so loyal to Brit?

He is loyal to Brit because she has been really good with him... when he starts stimming from his tourettes she is always there to ease him & differ his mind to other things. She knows when he is having an intense stim or a narrow stim & helps calm him....

He is loyal to Brit because she has been really good with him... when he starts stimming from his tourettes she is always there to ease him & differ his mind to other things. She knows when he is having an intense stim or a narrow stim & helps calm him....

Exactly - like on Wednesday night when everyone was certain Boogie was going home, almost everyone except Boogie (asleep) Frank and Ashley (flirting somewhere) started to cry. Brit saw it before anyone else did and grabbed him and said comeon let's go downstairs. A couple of peopl ein the room didn't even realize what had happened. I think she's sensitive to him because of her brother.

Ian is not smart, nor a good gamer. He betrayed him team (mike/frank) who were protecting him. When Mike won the coach's comp he saved Ian from getting nominated. That week, I think Shane was HoH and was targeting Ian. Mike gave him $3000. How can you do that to somebody who has nothing but good interest for you? I dislike Ian and his game play. I am 100% certain he will not win. I am rooting for Frank because I think is he is a nice guy who has a good heart compared to other players this season.

Hope you get busted soon IAN.

Boogie and Frank were the team. Ian and Jenn were nothing but votes to them. They talked bad about them all the time. The only reason Boogie saved Ian with the coaches challenge was because at that time Boogie needed to keep all his players and he considered Ian the weakest. Boog would have kept all the money if he could have. Boogie said in an interview that he rarely included Ian in any strategy talks with Frank and that he was surprised Ian had any info to carry to the other side. Both Boog and Frank believed Ian was useless and treated him that way.

Boogie and Frank were the team. Ian and Jenn were nothing but votes to them. They talked bad about them all the time. The only reason Boogie saved Ian with the coaches challenge was because at that time Boogie needed to keep all his players and he considered Ian the weakest. Boog would have kept all the money if he could have. Boogie said in an interview that he rarely included Ian in any strategy talks with Frank and that he was surprised Ian had any info to carry to the other side. Both Boog and Frank believed Ian was useless and treated him that way.

well said

Sadly, though, Ian has always been expendable to the quack pack as well. He was always number 5 in that 5 person alliance. That's why it has never

made any sense for Ian to go there ratting out Mike and Frank.

Plus the emotional cost of stabbing Mike in the back (aside from not gaining Ian anything) is yet another reason it was so ludicrous for Ian to do what he did.

Of course, acting all sad and broken up over Mike could also be one of his "acts" since there doesn't seem to be anything genuine or sincere about Ian

whatsoever.

Sadly, though, Ian has always been expendable to the quack pack as well. He was always number 5 in that 5 person alliance. That's why it has never

made any sense for Ian to go there ratting out Mike and Frank.

Plus the emotional cost of stabbing Mike in the back (aside from not gaining Ian anything) is yet another reason it was so ludicrous for Ian to do what he did.

Of course, acting all sad and broken up over Mike could also be one of his "acts" since there doesn't seem to be anything genuine or sincere about Ian

whatsoever.

I think Ian's playing the game. And that genuine/sincere statement most assuredly applies to Boogie & Frank? :huh:

Does Ian EVER.STOP.ROCKING???? I am watching BBAD, and I swear, as long as he is sitting down, he constantly rocks. It's driving me NUTSO!! (short drive, but hey). The rocking makes him look like he has autism or something.

I like to see Ian and Britney in the Final 2. Drag Shane along for the 3 spot. He'll suck at the question on Part 3. Either Britney or Ian will get to make the final pick.

They just need Danielle to win the next HOH and get Frank out of the house

I'm not sure that Ian had to do any of the behind-the-scenes moves or that it has/will benefit him any more than it would have done had they not been made at all. I think that he was basically safe except for having to win comps at some point along the way; to remain invested. I do believe that Ian enjoys the attention.

What I don't like about Ian is his ease with being controlled by people like Britney although at some point he might make her pay. As for his awkwardness with social situations; I don't see it. He has used that rumour to his advantage, in my opinion. He surely has no problem being socially two-faced.

Like I said before, he is playing a helluva game for us to watch but the fact remains that for me, Ian is creepy.

I'm not sure that Ian had to do any of the behind-the-scenes moves or that it has/will benefit him any more than it would have done had they not been made at all. I think that he was basically safe except for having to win comps at some point along the way; to remain invested. I do believe that Ian enjoys the attention.

What I don't like about Ian is his ease with being controlled by people like Britney although at some point he might make her pay. As for his awkwardness with social situations; I don't see it. He has used that rumour to his advantage, in my opinion. He surely has no problem being socially two-faced.

Like I said before, he is playing a helluva game for us to watch but the fact remains that for me, Ian is creepy.

ITA with this post slim