Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

I tell you one thing... NO ONE in that house wants to go the the final 2 with Ian... otherwise its BALL GAME.

No one should want to go to the end with Frank. With all the wins he's had, he should be able to beat anyone.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ian wins against anyone but, Frank... Frank beats all of them. The rest of the house should be getting rid of these two, imo.

The house should bring out everything to Frank about Ian's part in Boogie's demise and get this game a going! Ian not using the gold veto ball because he just can't go against Frank again UGH.....really? Changed my mind from earlier, can't stand this little punk anymore!

The house should bring out everything to Frank about Ian's part in Boogie's demise and get this game a going! Ian not using the gold veto ball because he just can't go against Frank again UGH.....really? Changed my mind from earlier, can't stand this little punk anymore!

How many HG's could get away with NOT using a veto on their alliance member, Dan or Dani quack pack members?

Somehow, Ian will pull it off if he so chooses.

Don't like Ian, but this kid is good.

Did you notice how Ian choked up when he was reading the letter from his mom. He choked up on the part that said, play an honest game and be true to yourself, don't do anything you regret.

Ian is a rat I can't wait til he goes, however I think Frank must send one of the 4 (Dan, Danielle, Britany, Shane) members of the alliance home this week. He has to break them and hope they crumble.

sure wish it was Britany, I hate that (poor me , I got played ) game

Just wondering about something here...

Does anyone know what exactly was heard by the other house-guests during the leaked diary room session when Ian was in there?

I kept reading that they could hear it coming out over the house speakers and were shouting to production that they could hear him but I didn't read anywhere what was heard.

Was any of his game-play leaked out for the others to hear?

Just b/c Ian says he's good at this game doesn't make it so. I honestly haven't seen one single thing he's done that is supposedly so "impressive."

Aligning with quack pack? he was the 5th in a 5 person alliance so that's a joke. Working with Dan? Snakey Dan tries that with everyone so that's

a joke. "masterminding" Mike's eviction? I laugh every time I think of Ian saying that. So that's a joke. Come to think of it, Ian is really nothing but

a joke.

If he makes it to the end, and ends up winning, I'll chalk it up to a bust year along the lines of Jun.

Ian and Dan talking. Dan says, "If it's me and Shane on the block do I have your vote?" After some hesitation they shake hands and Ian says yes. Ian then says, "Why am I always put in this position?" The answer is, because it's a game and you have to make decisions. The fewer people left the tougher the decisions.

Ian telling Brit he's getting fed up with Dan wanting Ian to go to bat for him. Ian said it's never enough. Dan and Frank are both threatening him with jury votes.

For someone who said he would be a villian if they ever did a "Heroes versus Villians", Ian is having a tough time being one.

Ian telling Brit he's getting fed up with Dan wanting Ian to go to bat for him. Ian said it's never enough. Dan and Frank are both threatening him with jury votes.

For someone who said he would be a villian if they ever did a "Heroes versus Villians", Ian is having a tough time being one.

Ian is finding out that it is awful hard to make decisions when everyone is pulling you in different directions. Everybody, including production has there own agenda and Ian is having a hard time figuring out whose agenda best fits with his.

OK I've never missed a show, & I have the feeds on 24:7 BUT somehow I have missed WHY Ian HATES Joe with a passion. Does anyone know why???? I mean the hatred is just weird. Also I find it fascinating on how HUGE the difference Ian talks when he is in the presence of Funk, in the presence of Brit & then how completely 360* when he talks with Dan.

OK I've never missed a show, & I have the feeds on 24:7 BUT somehow I have missed WHY Ian HATES Joe with a passion. Does anyone know why???? I mean the hatred is just weird. Also I find it fascinating on how HUGE the difference Ian talks when he is in the presence of Funk, in the presence of Brit & then how completely 360* when he talks with Dan.

I do remember that Joe in the first weeks of the show said he wanted Ian gone. I think there is just a mutual dislike.

Ian is not smart, nor a good gamer. He betrayed him team (mike/frank) who were protecting him. When Mike won the coach's comp he saved Ian from getting nominated. That week, I think Shane was HoH and was targeting Ian. Mike gave him $3000. How can you do that to somebody who has nothing but good interest for you? I dislike Ian and his game play. I am 100% certain he will not win. I am rooting for Frank because I think is he is a nice guy who has a good heart compared to other players this season.

Hope you get busted soon IAN.

I do remember that Joe in the first weeks of the show said he wanted Ian gone. I think there is just a mutual dislike.

Oh ok. A dislike is one thing but wow! Ian just goes nutso when he talks about Joe.... I didn't know if there had been a big altercation or something. When he & Funk were talking, they were saying they do not want a floater to win & then Jenn & Joes names were brought up... and Ian said "Well Jenn really isn't a floater" That kinda shocked me, I know neither has won anything BUT Joe does partake in activities... cooking, playing pool, playing in the pool, poker, etc... jenn however has not done a darn thing, is a slob, absolutely nada, zip, zilch, zero... was just a weird comment so I was wondering if I had missed something...

Oh ok. A dislike is one thing but wow! Ian just goes nutso when he talks about Joe.... I didn't know if there had been a big altercation or something. When he & Funk were talking, they were saying they do not want a floater to win & then Jenn & Joes names were brought up... and Ian said "Well Jenn really isn't a floater" That kinda shocked me, I know neither has won anything BUT Joe does partake in activities... cooking, playing pool, playing in the pool, poker, etc... jenn however has not done a darn thing, is a slob, absolutely nada, zip, zilch, zero... was just a weird comment so I was wondering if I had missed something...

He might have meant that Jenn is 100% with Frank and Joe isn't loyal to anyone. I totally agree with you about her though.

He might have meant that Jenn is 100% with Frank and Joe isn't loyal to anyone. I totally agree with you about her though.

He said "Jenn really isn't a floater like Joe is"... It was kind of humorous, as there have been times I've forgotten she was even in the house! LOL! Quite possibly in the running for 'biggest waste of space in the Big Brother House"... And when they DO show her, she is eating, which in itself is repulsive to view....

He said "Jenn really isn't a floater like Joe is"... It was kind of humorous, as there have been times I've forgotten she was even in the house! LOL! Quite possibly in the running for 'biggest waste of space in the Big Brother House"... And when they DO show her, she is eating, which in itself is repulsive to view....

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen her on the feeds once all day. Which is a good thing, one of the few things booger said that I agree with is about Jenn's hideous walk, lol.

Maybe with her crazy hair, tattoos and bad attitude the producers were hoping she'd be a female Evel Dick.

So there is actually a chance Frank won't get to send anyone from the Quack Pack home... how lame is that?

Is there? I thought if Britney or Shane won the POV and used it he would just put the other one up. But I'm not totally clear on the rules of Ian's "veto ball" thing or whatever it's called.