Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Frank is any worse than anyone in the house. If anything, he's been pretty upfront about things. I don't get why everyone is upset that he called out Ian with the truth! Ian is not a naive gamer!

AMEN... I am right there with you. It's like I'm watching a totally different show than the people on this board.

Classless? How long does everyone have to keep feeling sorry for Ian. Boo hoo cry me a river you little nerd. You did the deed, now take the consquenses that come along with it. That's life in general, he's 21 years old, not like he is 12!!! Not to mention Frank made some very convincing points... Boogie saved him week 1. Boogie gave him $3k. If it was a fore-gone conclusion why not just give him your vote. Ian is a RAT, he wanted to a big time vilian and know that he had to actually take some action he doesn't want to handle the heat. Im so sick of Ian... and so is the beloved Dan. Dan took all the heat for that guy now he's going to get him back.

And one more thing about Ian... I read a lot of people on here talk about production rigging the game. I never really thought nothing of it, just jealous Frank haters, I thought. But did anyone else notice the claw during the pandora's box veto? Look at the difference of the way the claw gripped the ball when Dan and Britany had a shot at it and when Ian finally got it. And when it looked like Britany had it, the claw actually opened slighty to make it fall. When Ian grabbed it, the claw was completely surrounding the ball. Seemed awfully fishy. If production wants anyone to advance further it would most definetly be Ian because he is such a crowd favorite. And it was the perfect time for him to get a veto too... he had just backstabbed Frank 2 times in a row, and Frank was HOH. Hmmmm.... i might be on board with the conspiracy theorist after all.

The Claw game in general is rigged. The game is set to a certain number of tries before it actually puts in more force to drop down and close completely shut. Anyone could have won that game they just had to be the 5th or 6th try to win (or however many tires it took for Ian to win). As you can see the number of quarters was limited for that very reason.

The Claw game in general is rigged. The game is set to a certain number of tries before it actually puts in more force to drop down and close completely shut. Anyone could have won that game they just had to be the 5th or 6th try to win (or however many tires it took for Ian to win). As you can see the number of quarters was limited for that very reason.

Oh kinda like a slot machine. You work with the odds set up. Makes sense. I think production will influence people and they will plan comps for certain people but I don't think they had a wizard behind the curtian to rig the machine depending who was using it.

I think that would have been one of the more easy things to rig. Plus they made the players shut the door when they were playing. Why would they do that?

I wondered that myself....why shut the door?

According to the HG's, when Brit was saying "Dan slammed the door in my face" only one person was allowed in there at a time & they had to shut the door... why? I have no idea but according to the rules they were given they had to close the door...

Im glad Frank has made a deal with some people... but I have a feeling it's going to work out like all his other deals. BACKSTABBED I think Jenn might hold up her end if she wins HOH this week. But if anyone else gets it, they are putting Frank on the block or they will try to backdoor him. Frank made a HUGE MISTAKE taking that bench punishment. Kind of like when Boogie went for the $10k rather than the HOH.

Another general BB question (1st season watching): In all of the POV so far there has always been 6 players. So I was thinking after this week, no matter if Frank is nominated or not, he gets to play in the POV. Is that true or do they have less than 6 players play in the POV when it gets down this low? Cause I still here people talk about backdooring Frank???

I cannot believe that Frank would trust any of those people. He is amazing in comps and no way should he have had to prove himself again and again - over each of them - in that game.

I understand that many of you do not like Frank and for some of you; the reason(s) are valid but for certain, Frank would be my choice to win at this point. I hope he stays. I very much like his upfront attitude.

My choice to take -it-all...this guy has been under siege since Day 1 and is still there....he deserves the win, with Dan 2d

Another general BB question (1st season watching): In all of the POV so far there has always been 6 players. So I was thinking after this week, no matter if Frank is nominated or not, he gets to play in the POV. Is that true or do they have less than 6 players play in the POV when it gets down this low? Cause I still here people talk about backdooring Frank???

They keep the veto players at 6 and then once there is less than 6 everyone players. There was one veto comp this year wher 7 people played. Shane won a veto ticket so he was automatically playing

From SS

Christopher DeJoseph (former WWE writer and current Big Brother producer) was great friends with Sidney Raymond "Sid" Eudy(Sid Vicous aka Frank's dad)

Frank still has a very tiny chance in winning...not that he dosen't deserve to. His winning streak will end and the fact that he cant play for two HOHs may have ruined his game. He's still #1 on everyone's list...even after Dan's brilliant move.

While I don't want Frank to win, I do think he deserves it more than anyone else at this time. He's been a target for weeks, and is a survivor. Now that Booger is gone, I don't dislike Frank nearly as much. So, it's okay with me if he wins it.