Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

Nasty pig is now eating out of the left-overs bag (from dinner last night) without putting it in a separate plate/bowl... just eating it straight out of the bag with the fork that has been in his mouth. He even said "Going to take a couple bites out of this... don't tell anybody"... I'll bet that pig drinks straight from the milk carton too... what is wrong with this man??? Self absorbed jerk.

NOW he is going on a tangent of how "People can't clean for S*** in this house!" Yo yo yo bubba! You just ate out of a bag where other people might get food from!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nasty pig is now eating out of the left-overs bag (from dinner last night) without putting it in a separate plate/bowl... just eating it straight out of the bag with the fork that has been in his mouth. He even said "Going to take a couple bites out of this... don't tell anybody"... I'll bet that pig drinks straight from the milk carton too... what is wrong with this man??? Self absorbed jerk.

NOW he is going on a tangent of how "People can't clean for S*** in this house!" Yo yo yo bubba! You just ate out of a bag where other people might get food from!

He and booger always thought the women should clean up after them... lol. Boogie even said "Britney never cleans up anything around here, do you want people to think this is the kind of wife you are?" Hey buddy, you're married and making out with Ashley! Do you want people to think that's the kind of husband you are? (It is)

Half these people are so disgusting... They know they're being watched 24/7, right? And half the time they don't even bother to wash their hands after they use the bathroom.

Nope that is one thing he did respectfully... did not say who she was. But then again, she probably said " If yu say who I am I will sue you!" LOL!

She probably wouldn't sign the release. Baby probably would have refused too if he could talk.

I want to know what is in the blue bottle he drinks out of all the time. I never see him fill it but hre is always drinking out of it. As for his "gas" problem, it is probably caused by the protein powder.

I want to know what is in the blue bottle he drinks out of all the time. I never see him fill it but hre is always drinking out of it. As for his "gas" problem, it is probably caused by the protein powder.

It is a water bottle.... he fills it constantly... LOL! I think he going to try to sell it on ebay... he has his name etched into it & tally marks of all the events....

I cannot believe that Frank would trust any of those people. He is amazing in comps and no way should he have had to prove himself again and again - over each of them - in that game.

I understand that many of you do not like Frank and for some of you; the reason(s) are valid but for certain, Frank would be my choice to win at this point. I hope he stays. I very much like his upfront attitude.

Well, I don't know if Frank cheated or didn't cheat - once or twice or never. Some of you say that he did and some of you say that he did not. Who is right?

What I do know is that only two people on this forum like Frank - on a good day.

Yeah I thought it was Boogie who cheated the first time (erased his answer and changed it, then was the first one elliminated anyway...karma).

Now it seems Frank is being accused of cheating here but no one seems to actually know what he did or didn't do.

He could have been disqualified for a stupid mistake he made. We'll have to wait till Wednesday to find out for sure.

It's amazing how such an upfront and nice guy like Frank can get nailed as some kind of scumbag. Really? Are we watching the same show? Granted,

I don't have live feeds but I sometimes watch after dark and the show of course. I just haven't seen his scumbag side.

How classless of Frank to personally attack Ian and call him a terrible person, especially when he clearly already felt horrible. Ian, who is clearly a nervous and vulnerable individual. Way to go Brit for sticking up for him.

So fragile that he thinks he "masterminded" Mike Boogie's demise. LOL Too funny.

Frank needs another alpha male around in this game. Shane wasn't going to be any help to him so Dan is the man.

Frank has been talking to himself or the feeders since Mike left and he really felt alone.

IMO, Frank was hurt by Dan early in the game. He wanted to be friends and Dan slighted him or so he felt - I honestly can't remember and it isn't important. It comes as no surprise to me to see them try and work-through an alliance. It is the clever thing to do. They need to rid the house of excess baggage. NOW. Men are funny creatures, indeed.

Frank needs a alpha male player with him that will shake on that final 2 deal. Shane is too pansy and wishy washy for him.

Dan knew that and decided to go with Frank.

Frank still makes me ill. :wacko:

It's amazing how such an upfront and nice guy like Frank can get nailed as some kind of scumbag. Really? Are we watching the same show? Granted,

I don't have live feeds but I sometimes watch after dark and the show of course. I just haven't seen his scumbag side.

AMEN... I am right there with you. It's like I'm watching a totally different show than the people on this board.

How classless of Frank to personally attack Ian and call him a terrible person, especially when he clearly already felt horrible. Ian, who is clearly a nervous and vulnerable individual. Way to go Brit for sticking up for him.

Classless? How long does everyone have to keep feeling sorry for Ian. Boo hoo cry me a river you little nerd. You did the deed, now take the consquenses that come along with it. That's life in general, he's 21 years old, not like he is 12!!! Not to mention Frank made some very convincing points... Boogie saved him week 1. Boogie gave him $3k. If it was a fore-gone conclusion why not just give him your vote. Ian is a RAT, he wanted to a big time vilian and know that he had to actually take some action he doesn't want to handle the heat. Im so sick of Ian... and so is the beloved Dan. Dan took all the heat for that guy now he's going to get him back.

And one more thing about Ian... I read a lot of people on here talk about production rigging the game. I never really thought nothing of it, just jealous Frank haters, I thought. But did anyone else notice the claw during the pandora's box veto? Look at the difference of the way the claw gripped the ball when Dan and Britany had a shot at it and when Ian finally got it. And when it looked like Britany had it, the claw actually opened slighty to make it fall. When Ian grabbed it, the claw was completely surrounding the ball. Seemed awfully fishy. If production wants anyone to advance further it would most definetly be Ian because he is such a crowd favorite. And it was the perfect time for him to get a veto too... he had just backstabbed Frank 2 times in a row, and Frank was HOH. Hmmmm.... i might be on board with the conspiracy theorist after all.

I noticed that about the claw too bindeho83!