Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

The only two people in this group that seems to be ABLE to win any real competitions are Frank and Shane. The others just suck at it. I am not a fan of either one but no one else in the house to rally behind. I like Dan and love how he took F/B bullying to protect Ian, but looks like he is out the door since production is pushing the house to get rid of him. I'm just really starting to lose interest in BB this year. :(

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree! He hasnt done anything for all this hate! Matter of fact he is the underdog! He has had a target on him since first week! He and boogie was just going ol school! When the sov6 did it their season bully and fighting with cappys group people were loving it! Now everyone act like this is their first season doing that! Heck Jeff did it all the time "dont vote our way u are on the block next wk"! Dont believe go to the archives and check the feeds! There is a history of bb with people using intimdation! U dont have to follow suit and call their bluff! Just saying, frank has a raw deal and the reason why im not pulling for the rest of the house, at least frank was upfront with janielle that he wanted her out! Those dirty little bast...d smiled in her face while all the time lying and stabbing her in the back! And they had the nerve to dedicate their noms to janie like they were doing something for her honor! In that case, they shouldnt voted her out! They could take their um dedication and shove it! YES IM STILL BITTER!

I'm glad to see that some Frank supporters are finally emerging. I felt like I was alone for most of the season. I think Boogie leaving has really softened him up and made him more likeable to people. This guy has had maybe the hardest road of any BB player in history and if he doesn't deserve to win this season, I can't imagine who does. He has been playing a straight game the whole season. I can't even think of any major lies he has told while I could put together a big list of what other people in the house have lied about. He's a really nice guy, too, when he's on his own and not under the influence of Boogie. People don't seem to like him because he doesn't wear deodorant and has a ton of self-confidence that can sometimes border on arrogance. Well I can't smell him so I don't care about the first and I'll take cockiness from someone who is out there dominating comps and surviving the block week after week anyday rather then a waste of space like Jenn!

I feel like I am taking crazy pills reading this thread. The whole house has lied to the guy because they cant come at him straight up. They have tried everything, he has played and honest and hard game. And been saddled with a huge target in Boogie, which made no one want to work with them. Ohh accept Dan who wants to be Dr. Will soo badd.

Being nominated 4-5 times, winning 3HOHS and 4VETOS? Even if you hate Frank you should respect how competitive and savy he has been. I was not a huge fan of his in the start, and really was hating him when Jani went out over him. But even Janelle knew he was the strongest player she has seen in sometime. But he has been scumbagged by everyone, I hope as Dan is walking out the door, he tells him I am the only new resident of ChillTown.

I'm right there with you all. Mad respect for Frank's game. I think he screwed up by not nominating Ian tho. He wants to trust someone so badly but they're all backstabbing liars. Frank's totally alone and if he makes it much further, it will be a miracle.

I agree production should stay out of it. But many fans were turned off the year the Donatos were slated to win and everything was geared for them to come out on top.

That whole father/daughter love/hate storyline got old real fast and was incredibly predictable. Plus, Donatos were just despicable. I figure if I can stomach that, what's

another go around of production manipulation?

Production will keep doing manipulating players and help their favorite players go to the end. They did it last year with Rachel and Jordan and they're doin' it again. Production wanted Ian & Frank to the F2. They pushed Ian to keep the Veto power, not using it. Am very sure they're helping Frank too to navigate this game to get to the end. Sure, we have no access to what's going on inside the diary room and that's where production does their manipulation. It is not right. They may as well stop this BB game and just hand the check to their favorites. They can keep J&J to their payroll because they love them the most. It is all BS and no surprize viewers are running away from watching the show

Frank talking to Ian now and he is going on that Dan make him vote a certain way. Frank is trying to flush out information from Ian. I was going to the store but now I have to hear these conversations.

Frank is telling Ian that if he ever picks Britney over him and he goes to jury he is f'ing not getting Franks vote. He is talking to Ian in a mean voice. Then he catches himself and tries to talk in his nice guy voice.

He told Ian if you ever go against me.... :o

Ian just told Frank that he couldn't take Dan or Danielle off the block because "the powers that be" wouldn't like it. The producers are really going all out to keep Frank in the game. Never in BB history have I seen a player more coddled and protected by the producers.

Frank should have gone home at the re-set.

Ian just told Frank that he couldn't take Dan or Danielle off the block because "the powers that be" wouldn't like it. The producers are really going all out to keep Frank in the game. Never in BB history have I seen a player more coddled and protected by the producers.

Do you think Ian is just saying that so Frank doesn't try so hard for the veto?

The producers are really going all out to keep Frank in the game. Never in BB history have I seen a player more coddled and protected by the producers.

Evil Dick? :rolleyes:

Well this is kinda weird but...

Despite hating him for so long, I am kinda sorta leaning towards Frank more now.

With Boogie gone, you'd think they'd give the guy a chance now but it seems they're all lying to him again and will fake him out so they can put him up on the block again. I just wish someone would make a deqal with him and stick with it for a change.

Despite being screwed around the whole time, I really do think he's earned the right to be there now.

Unlike Jenn who has done even less than Ashley.

Did they do the Pandora's Box Before Nominations? Because if Frank knew Ian had his power before hand he should have just put him up knowing that he would come down regardless. The way he has it set up now, the QP still has a chance of controlling the vote with 4 votes.

Or could Ian not be nominated?

Frank telling Shane that if they were final 3 he would take Shane with him to finals because he's not afraid to go against him. Shane says the same thing to Frank.

Frank the says if Ian screws him and Frank ends up going to jury he will make sure Ian doesn't get any votes. This is where Shane should be thinking to himself, "Damn, we need to get Ian to use the veto and then take Ian to the end with me, and not say, OK Frank I'll roll with you."

I've been a fan of BB since season 1 and since that time that live feeds have always been playing in my house all summer long. The show has changed significantly in all that time. I've just been thinking the past couple of days, how I as well as many other fans have been lulled into the "realitiy." When all along its always been a TV show with the primary goal of being entertaining. In many ways the reality is a myth, and I've known that for quite awhile, yet I still get lulled in by the fantasy lol Maybe they used to do a better job of hiding the "production" of the show, but it seems the past couple of seasons they're getting sloppy. This year especially, they have left little doubt that production is going to do everything they can to ensure that Frank wins.

I still can't tear myself away, and I'll pissed off when Frank makes another appearance next year, cause you know it's going to happen, like Jessie before, we're never going to get rid of this guy. Yet I'll still keep watching, make me wonder if I should seek psychological help lol

I've been a fan of BB since season 1 and since that time that live feeds have always been playing in my house all summer long. The show has changed significantly in all that time. I've just been thinking the past couple of days, how I as well as many other fans have been lulled into the "realitiy." When all along its always been a TV show with the primary goal of being entertaining. In many ways the reality is a myth, and I've known that for quite awhile, yet I still get lulled in by the fantasy lol Maybe they used to do a better job of hiding the "production" of the show, but it seems the past couple of seasons they're getting sloppy. This year especially, they have left little doubt that production is going to do everything they can to ensure that Frank wins.

I still can't tear myself away, and I'll pissed off when Frank makes another appearance next year, cause you know it's going to happen, like Jessie before, we're never going to get rid of this guy. Yet I'll still keep watching, make me wonder if I should seek psychological help lol

Is it just more or was the crowd booing when Frank found his clovers in the rainbow veto competition? So why does production want so desperately for him to win?

Is it just more or was the crowd booing when Frank found his clovers in the rainbow veto competition? So why does production want so desperately for him to win?

When selling a good story, it helps when you can pit good vs evil. To the fans, Frank and Boogie (evil) may be the least favorite house guest, so you want them gone. But to the producers, ratings is what counts more than anything. I bet Thursday nights show, with Boogie going home, was one of the highest rated shows of the season. All the fans tuned into see Boogie get what was coming to him. Now, production must do something for ratings for the rest of the season. So, they must keep the number two villain on the show. I think production probably decided Frank was a keeper soon after Boogie picked him.

I believe production would love to engineer an Ian vs Frank final two. They would want Ian to win because that would make the most fans happy at the end of the season. But just think about it...Frank's fans would be pissed because of all the comps that Frank won. They would feel like Frank got robbed. I would even be better if Frank only lost by one vote. Therefore, Frank would be ratings gold to bring back on a future season.

Producers are banking on the fans going to Frank's side.

So many hated Rachael but in the end were rooting for her. They want to recreate that with Frank. He will be their star breaking all comp records.

Dan might get in the way of that.

I think Dan is going to go for the VETO. choo choo

Producers are banking on the fans going to Frank's side.

So many hated Rachael but in the end were rooting for her. They want to recreate that with Frank. He will be their star breaking all comp records.

Dan might get in the way of that.

I think Dan is going to go for the VETO. choo choo

I agree. However IMO Frank has zero charisma (despite how hard he tries to fake it) and, unlike Rachel, doesn't start any interesting drama or fights in the house.

I agree. However IMO Frank has zero charisma (despite how hard he tries to fake it) and, unlike Rachel, doesn't start any interesting drama or fights in the house.

exactly and I will never ever ever get on the Frank train. He makes me sick. Just before this VETO he went in the bathroom with his mic and made the most disgusting sounds making a bowel movement. :wacko:

Glad to finally see some Frank supports on here for a change!!!

And to all you Frank Haters... please stop using the "production" excuse. Is the BB production team making every other house guest LOSE all the comps??? And if they are using the DR session to persuade people to keep Frank... they are doing a pretty terrible job of it, considering he has been on the block EVERY SINGLE WEEK he was not HOH.

Glad to finally see some Frank supports on here for a change!!!

And to all you Frank Haters... please stop using the "production" excuse. Is the BB production team making every other house guest LOSE all the comps??? And if they are using the DR session to persuade people to keep Frank... they are doing a pretty terrible job of it, considering he has been on the block EVERY SINGLE WEEK he was not HOH.

Frank should have been gone on reset night... end of story. Plus he admitted to cheating in last week's POV and the producers did nothing about it.