Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

Watched some flashbacks from last night. They were all over Frank to make an alliance and all throwing Dan under the bus. Winning the POV is his only saving.

Not really enjoying looking at the feeds right now and see Frank holding court with Britney, Shane and Ian and they are all sucking up to Frank. Really does give me a tummy ache.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched some flashbacks from last night. They were all over Frank to make an alliance and all throwing Dan under the bus.

ya they were all over him and i tell you what that frank loves the sound of his own voice....... my god does he love to talk...........

he was in the room with brit and she barely said a word...... after about 10 minutes i just turned the feeds off who wants to hear that guys thoughts on everything........ his entire alliance is history all he can do now is win comps

can't wait for next week when he can't compete for HOH, hopefully they will be able to back door him, since he would probably win POV. Hope next weeks HOH has the gonads to get him out!

I don't think they have the guts to back door him and they are all working on their deals with him for safety.

Back to say that I hope I didn't infer a liking for Frank. Nothing likeable about the man - a fact pointed-out to me by a wise, fair and good friend - I like that he wins comps when he needs to win them and I wish that others would do the same instead of being on Frank's a$$ one week and up Frank's a$$ the next. I do believe that if Dan tells Frank the true Ian story, Frank won't be so kind to forgive (though I didn't/don't believe it for a second) as Mike Boogie claimed to be. Ian would not be able to handle Frank's compellingly open ire. IMO. I suspect that Dan knows that.

This big dumb ogre is so stupid! He marches around the house telling everyone how smart he is and Ian outs himself puts frank on the block and he still thinks Dan was the one trying to get them out. Such a genius! His ego can't let him be gotten by a four eyed science nerd towel boy! Problem is even after the show is over and he watches all the episodes, he still won't figure it out!

Frank said everyone at home loves him. He said did you hear how they cheered when I won POV. They all know at home that Dan is a scumbag. He just spend a long time telling Joe why Dan can't be trusted and what a liar he is and why he needs to go home.

Frank is working with everyone that screwed him. Ian who got Boogie out and put him on the block. Britney that pretty much controlled Ian's vote and stirred things up. Shane who put him up 2 times and strung him along and lied to him. Joe who turned on him and would not give Boogie a vote to stay.

He has such blind rage for Dan that is is clouded to anything anyone else has done to him.

And so delusional to think America loves him and hates Dan.

Frank said everyone at home loves him. He said did you hear how they cheered when I won POV. They all know at home that Dan is a scumbag. He just spend a long time telling Joe why Dan can't be trusted and what a liar he is and why he needs to go home.

Frank is working with everyone that screwed him. Ian who got Boogie out and put him on the block. Britney that pretty much controlled Ian's vote and stirred things up. Shane who put him up 2 times and strung him along and lied to him. Joe who turned on him and would not give Boogie a vote to stay.

He has such blind rage for Dan that is is clouded to anything anyone else has done to him.

And so delusional to think America loves him and hates Dan.

I don't remember another player being this obsessed with getting even with another player. Frank obsession has blinded him to all other options other than getting Dan out the game.

Oh Crap, the HOH room is locked, Hmmm wonder if there is going to be a pandora's box. Perfect way for AG to bring Booger back into the game!!

No Booger was told everything he is not coming back. I can only hope it has something that Dan might win to save himself. Like a "safety" for a week.

Frank the stinky stank" is soooooooo stupid that he still thinks Dan is the one that stabbed him and booger boy in the back. Maybe he should team up with Dan since Dan also won in the past along with stinky's bff booger. :)

I'm pretty sure Frank realizes that everyone has screwed him over... not just Dan. But he can only take one out at a time.

Am I watching the same show as everyone else? I do not understand the hatred towards Frank... so what he is blunt, cocky/confident. He has been the #1 target since day #1 in the house. He has been put on the block every single week it was possible. He has made deals with nearly everyone remaining in the house at some point... and ALL OF THEM have stabbed him in the back. He has never once done someone, he made a deal with, dirty. He has constantly been backed into a corner and is still fighting. I have nothing but mad respect for the guy. If he makes it to final 2 and doesn't win... this game is a joke.

Danielle and Britany are the worst of the worse... constantly lying to people's face and then laughing and bragging when they get sent home. Last night when they were saying they were so glad Ashley went home, when all that week prior they were being buddy-buddy with her talking about an all girl alliance. Those two (Danielle especially) are the fakest people in the house. People should be hating on them, not Frank.

Am I watching the same show as everyone else? I do not understand the hatred towards Frank... so what he is blunt, cocky/confident.

Add sketchy, slimy, and a voice that grates on my nerves like nails on a chalk board and it begins to explain my reasoning for not liking him

Franks's obsession with Boogie and his obsession with Dan drives me nuts.

I agree... his delusional & misguided hatred is disgusting..... He is disgusting, the farting, no deodorant, belittling, bullying, pompous, degrading, "Yo yo yo bubba" fool.... Of COURSE he is winning comps! LOOK what kind of people he has been playing against!

I liked him in the beginning UNTIL he was a Booger shadow... and he opened his mouth...

I'm right there with you

I keep taking the headphones off because I can't stand Franks self righteous attitude.

HAHAHAHAHA Me too! Preesh! Caash! Son! Bubba! "On the rag" - I don't know what HE THINKS that means.... but out here all of us girls know what it means!