Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to slit my wrists I have never disliked a house guest as much as I dislike Frank. He may think he has the power but they will vote for who they want out. Please have a pandoras box and have him open it and guess what Frank you are the second jury member that's your prize. You are now free to take your smelly body and your disgusting hair and go see your girl Ashley. Why did I know this would happen???

Frank. Please do yourself a favor this week. Listen more than you talk. Just sayin...

(grabs a bucket in preparation for Frank commending himself on how awesome he is and how he is the only one in the house who deserves to be there... :sick2: )

so who are this guys allies at this point?? i mean honest, legitimate allies......... fact is..... NO ONE!

The closest thing he has is Jenn and he was campaigning hard last week for her to go and voted against her. Obviously everyone will be sucking up to frank but truly none of them are on his side

How many lives does this guy have? Sheesh.

I am a fan of his, but he's cutting it pretty close .. and one of these days he's not going to make it in under the wire.

Am hoping he can help fracture the fakealliance of Shane/Britney/Dan/Danielle this week. The four of them are acting like they are a united block but they definitely want each other out so would be nice if the fracture happens this week as they each try to throw each other under the bus, so it's frank drawing the blood and not themselves.

Hoping Shane, Britney or Dan goes home this week, though kind of hoping Dan doesn't leave, because I'd like to see Ian, Dan and Frank team up .. wouldn't be an alliance the house would see coming.

Love seeing them all squirm now. They are hoping Frank puts up Dan and Joe... LMAO, you think Frank is that stupid? One of the alliance is gone this week. Even if they win veto, he's going to put up another member from the alliance. What's sad is how the alliance has been using Joe and Ian, and now Jenn. And the three (maybe two, Jenn may wise up) are so stupid they don't even realize it.

Bravo Frank on your win, you've had a tough season of BB so far. Now, clear your head, sleep a night in the comfy HoH bed and realize that you will never make it to the end (which you will win, if you get there) unless get off this Dan hatred and think about the game strategically.

his comp clutchness reminds me a bit of janelle but if by miracle he did get to final three his luck would probably run out with the fluke question :animated_bouncy:

Bravo Frank on your win, you've had a tough season of BB so far. Now, clear your head, sleep a night in the comfy HoH bed and realize that you will never make it to the end (which you will win, if you get there) unless get off this Dan hatred and think about the game strategically.

ita ....he is not focused on the big picture just his hate obsession with Dan. I don't think telling him about Ian will change his mind, he hates Dan for wanting to work with Boogie and not him.

#beastmode

ita ....he is not focused on the big picture just his hate obsession with Dan. I don't think telling him about Ian will change his mind, he hates Dan for wanting to work with Boogie and not him.

Dan is the next biggest threat in the house has to gun for him.

#beastmode

Dan is the next biggest threat in the house has to gun for him.

Shane is a threat also, but Frank is obsessed with Dan. Dan has not won any comps and nobody in jury will give it to Dan.

It is still a long and winding road to the 500K. If Frank is (I know he wants) to win the grand prize, he has to look at the bigger picture and be social, not this kind of social . . . FFFFF . . . . . SSSSSS . . . . . AAAAAA, that he's used and good at.

I truly think if Frank makes it to the end he will win the 500k and everyone knows it. Based on his performance he deserves it. Personaly I don't like him but thats my thing. You can call him anything you want but one thing he's not is a floater.

Seriously if Frank makes it to the final 2 this may be the first Big Brother finale I do not watch since I started watching Season 3. No one I actually like ever wins this game but the complete dislike I have for him would make it very hard to watch. Some people may call it good game play but with the complete and utter dislike I have for him I cannot even be nice and say he has good game play. He has been an a&& since week 1. He lied about Willie mocking Wil in my opnion, Boogie has kept him in the game the Silent Six would not have been if Frank was on his own. The fact that he calls Julie Chen Jules is like running fingernails down a chalkboard and he gets away with it. One season one of the house guests called her something and was told by the diary room not to do it again yet Frank continues it every week. The home skillet thing is irritating. His hair is disgusting I said earlier that I sit at home on my couch and watch and every time I see Frank I want to shave his head and duck tape his mouth and I seriously do. He must be Allison's fav this year LOL just kidding. I will actually have a party when and if he finally gets evicted.

How bad is it that this bum gets to stick around and act like a champ when he clearly would have been evicted if not for the Big Brother save ... as usual Big Brother Production plays their usual role ... Now he gets to take out Dan ... Maybe they'll have some mysterious America Vote