Jenn, Week 7 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'm more disappointed in Jenn, or more disgusted. After all her outrage and going on and on last night to Danielle about how evil Dan is, how he'll cut her throat, etc.. and then immediately falls into that very trap and takes him off the block. What a mindless sheep.

She should have gone to Britney and the others and revealed the plan and what they were up to.. play along if she has to, but ultimately refuse to use the veto come the veto ceremony - Dan would have been sent out for sure.

I had high hopes for Jenn, and she turned out to be nothing more than a puppet. I won't feel sorry for her a bit when they cut her throat next.

I don't know if I'm more disappointed in Jenn, or more disgusted. After all her outrage and going on and on last night to Danielle about how evil Dan is, how he'll cut her throat, etc.. and then immediately falls into that very trap and takes him off the block. What a mindless sheep.

She should have gone to Britney and the others and revealed the plan and what they were up to.. play along if she has to, but ultimately refuse to use the veto come the veto ceremony - Dan would have been sent out for sure.

I had high hopes for Jenn, and she turned out to be nothing more than a puppet. I won't feel sorry for her a bit when they cut her throat next.

I find so many comments funny, as so many never look at the game from the players perspective, but instead on what they would like to happen to help their favorite players.

Where do you think Jenn would stand with Brittany and Ian as opposed to Frank and Dan? With Brittany and Ian she was either going up or was going to be the replacement nominee next week with Frank and Joe being the other nominees, regardless of who stays this week she is the replacement nominee at worst with Brittany and her crew. With Dan or Danielle she will not be going on the block if either of them win. She gave herself protection for the next week, and put together the first real alliance she has been a part of for the whole game, giving her much more protection then being the floater who was close to Frank.

So she put herself on slop for the rest of the season to get the pov? Why make yourself an unnecessary target? She'd be a lot more useful as just a vote. Really dumb move.

An unnecessary target? She was already a target because she was close to Frank, this keeps another target in front of her and now she has something to use later if she makes it to the end, which I doubt but you never really know in this game.

Jenn did the best thing for her to secure herself at least another 2 weeks in the house. If she had went to Brittany she would have sold out Frank. Jenn had no alliances and would have been on the block the very next week no matter what deals she made she was at the bottom of the Brit/Shane/Ian/Danielle w Joe tailing along. Not to mention the deal Brit had with Frank so her only option was to save Dan which puts Dan and Frank in the line of fire and gives her 3 people working with her rather than 6 against her.

Jenn could go anytime for all I care. She brought zero to BB14 except on purpose ugly.

Yeah, she's certainly one of the more gross players BB has cast. Other than her disgusting tatoos, I don't see what she has added to the game. Get rid of her.

She's one of the HG Britney hated for using the VETO on Dan but she's the only HG Britney is scared to go, vent and curse because Britney knew pretty well she'll get slam if she ever try. Britney can go only to people she feel she can without getting hit back hard.

I know! I tell u what, im proud she was able to make a bold move, i dont think joe would have done it! Joe only voted to save jani becuz he thought more people would! I dont think he would stick his neck out becuz he doesnt want any targerts on his back! But he better make some moves or he will end up like adam b13!

I know! I tell u what, im proud she was able to make a bold move, i dont think joe would have done it! Joe only voted to save jani becuz he thought more people would! I dont think he would stick his neck out becuz he doesnt want any targerts on his back! But he better make some moves or he will end up like adam b13!

Good point ;)