Danielle, Week 7 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Danielle is good looking, far nicer than Britney, but she is also good, she's made Britney think all week that she doesn't know anything about the plan to get rid of Brit. Danielle has a head on her shoulders.

Agree...she didn't put up much of a fight when Dan told her that Britney was going up in his place.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle is good looking, far nicer than Britney, but she is also good, she's made Britney think all week that she doesn't know anything about the plan to get rid of Brit. Danielle has a head on her shoulders.

I agree.....I think Dani is actually playing the game more than anyone gives her credit. She can look at Shane or Brit and just straight out lie LOL. Granted she is a little wierd with the morning makeup ritual, but hey, everyone does a little wierd sometimes :goof:

Oh I think britany knows alot more than what she's letting on. I do think britany truly does want her to get far and maybe win but I also think britany has figured out she is still going to be with Dan. She even told her that tonight. It is what it is but I will be happy to see her go away.

Boy oh boy that rash she broke out into is awful... poor kid. But she is doing the worst thing possible for it now... Caking on the makeup. Her makeup ritual with pulling those weird faces is just bizarre!

What if it is scabies and spreads to the others. :huh:

Dan set her up very nicely.

Exactly! And she doesnt appreciated it uggg! All she is complaining is she got her feelings hurts! She is going to turn on dan becuz of this! Dan's fault he should have gotten out shane! For dan to move forward, ne needs shane out! For my own sanity! He needs shane out out! Please let next wk be his last wk! :(

I really liked Danielle at first when I didn't have much time to watch the feeds...now that I'm watching more of the feeds, and hearing her whine, cry, and one up everyone with her jobs, travel, whatever...it's ANNOYING to me. However, I do not know who she is really loyal to...Dan or Shane--who would she pick?