Danielle, Week 7 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALERT ALERT ALERT! Pity Party for Danielle will be starting soon... I swear she is a drama llama! She was talking to Dan & her voice was fine. 2 minutes later, no joke, 2 minutes... all of a sudden she has lost her voice & is squeaking.... She says it is because of the paint from the last comp... she swallowed some & it has gotten her toxic... That is then end of the Alert....

I hope this girl realize or give her a clue that brit is campagining against her! So she can realize how much friendship she has in brit!

She doesn't have to campaign--She knows she has the votes. I cannot believe she is a nurse. She is a professional victim. Anytime someone complains about something, she is ALWAYS worse off. Tired of her.

Danielle drives me up a wall! I wanted to like her, but she continuously switches conversations to her, talks about girls being jealous of her, with no factual basis. So young, so self centered, hope she is able to become more self aware after this. Probably needs some more maturity first. She makes me hit the fast forward more than anyone....

Too funny--we tape BBAD and wait until it has been on an hour, so that we have time to FF whenever she (or Julie) speaks.

Same here, I need to get at least an hour in, wouldn't be disappointed if Brit rallied and sent Dani packing,,,,,I would miss Brit's diary room sessions

would love for Brit to stay but being a former Dani-hater do admire her acting skills!

I really don't think she has acting skills, I really think she just likes to talk about herself, and the Dan funeral attack is a way for her to cry, whine and basically repeat herself 100 times, hurt, devastated, never gonna forget, blah, blah, blah. Dani can use this for a very long time....

I believe this twit is really going to betray dan again for shane! She doesnt see the big picture, all she can see is how much dan has hurt her with his speech! He kept both in the game safely this week and move the target on him! Geesh! Smh!

This is kind of dans fault, he should have gotten rid of shane a long time ago! He knew shane was a problem when he was a coach with her! Smh!

I believe this twit is really going to betray dan again for shane! She doesnt see the big picture, all she can see is how much dan has hurt her with his speech! He kept both in the game safely this week and move the target on him! Geesh! Smh!

This is kind of dans fault, he should have gotten rid of shane a long time ago! He knew shane was a problem when he was a coach with her! Smh!

She won't win with either at the end. If she wants to win, she has to go to the end with Joe or Jenn.

Yeah she only made one major move and it wasnt her move! Smh! But dan needs to get shane out becuz after the funeral incident i think she is going to turn! Ps what kind of nurse is she to believe she had shingles or dan was sucidal! Huh??? Yall sure she is a nurse? I mean shingles! Come on!

It's getting towards the end of the game and everybody may have to do a little backstabbing and betraying their partners. If they want to win, they will have to make an assessment of the game each week and make decision based on who can get them further in the game. That person may change as the game gets closer to the end. To complicate things, they will have to make decisions based on who they want to and not want to sit next to at the end. Frankly, I wouldn't count on the fact that Dan has won before, therefore the other hg will not vote for him. If it comes down to taking Dan or Joe to the final 2, I think Dani would be better taking Joe.

I don't think Dani will separate from Dan until late in the game. I think if it came down to it, I think she would vote Shane out right now.

I read what he said on the feeds at and after his funeral again, and I really think that Dan doesn't trust her. I don't think it was the veto comp that pissed him off, that is just the excuse he is using, but I really think that he knows she was trying to get Jenn and Ian to not use the vetos to save either one of them, sacrificing him. I think when he told Frank that he could turn it around and get her in the fold that it was the truth, and that is what he is doing, she got back in the fold long enough to convince Jenn to use the veto, and now she is just the 4th member of his alliance and will be gone when need be.

I read what he said on the feeds at and after his funeral again, and I really think that Dan doesn't trust her. I don't think it was the veto comp that pissed him off, that is just the excuse he is using, but I really think that he knows she was trying to get Jenn and Ian to not use the vetos to save either one of them, sacrificing him. I think when he told Frank that he could turn it around and get her in the fold that it was the truth, and that is what he is doing, she got back in the fold long enough to convince Jenn to use the veto, and now she is just the 4th member of his alliance and will be gone when need be.

I agree. When Dan was in the hoh with Frank after the funeral, Dan told Frank what he was going to tell Danielle in order to bring her on board with the F4 deal, then Dan did tell Danielle exactly that, verbatim.

I think Dan is really on board with Frank but I think Frank still feels that the entire house has lied to him at one time or another (so he doesn't feel bad lying to any of them now) and that Jenn is the only one who hasn't lied to his face so he wants a F2 with her (also because she'd be easy to beat). Little does Frank know tho, Jenn was also pushing Ian to put Frank/Boog up during the double eviction. Who knows tho? Frank has deals with everyone in the house now. If Frank, by some miracle, makes it to F3 and wins final hoh, I don't think he'd be stupid enough to take a strong player no matter what he's telling Shane or Dan. He's hoping for Jenn or Joe to be there with him.

I feel sorry for Danielle. She's hot, but clearly has the emotional and intellectual capacity of a child. I was hoping she'd make it far in the game (something nice to look at), but I hope she's outta here this week.

You better hope she doesn't read you calling her hot or she'd be knocking.

Boy oh boy that rash she broke out into is awful... poor kid. But she is doing the worst thing possible for it now... Caking on the makeup. Her makeup ritual with pulling those weird faces is just bizarre!

I feel sorry for Danielle. She's hot, but clearly has the emotional and intellectual capacity of a child. I was hoping she'd make it far in the game (something nice to look at), but I hope she's outta here this week.

Danielle is good looking, far nicer than Britney, but she is also good, she's made Britney think all week that she doesn't know anything about the plan to get rid of Brit. Danielle has a head on her shoulders.