Danielle, Week 7 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will about Danielle (and plenty has been said here) but she gets up there and gives it her best shot. She is way too dependent on men when she really does not have to be. In my opinion, she would have been better off without the influence of Shane or Dan or Britney. She could have done it on her own.

I would like to root for a newbie, but Ian and Danielle are the only ones I like (Joe has grown on me a bit and makes me laugh, but he's not someone I'd root for to win). Danielle is a sweet, likeable girl, I just wish she'd step up her game and come out of Dan's shadow. I'd like to see her make a ballsy move and fight for Dan by outing Ian to Frank, since apparently Dan is too nice to do it himself.

I can not stand Danielle... she is by far the fakest person in the house. Which sucks cause I really wanted to like her, southern women with brown hair and brown eyes are kinding my thing. But anyway... you have to give her props, I think she is playing a hell of a good game. At the begininning she was basically flying solo and dodge a bullet early. After that she got into an alliance that has basically controlled the house for the past 4 weeks. Now that its coming down to the end, she has Dan and Shane to hide behind. More than likely the big boys (Shane, Frank and Dan) are all going to knock each other out. And she is good enough to knock out the floaters (Jenn and Joe). Along as she can get Ian out before it's too late, I think she has an extremely good shot of winning the whole thing. Britany has the same thing going for her too... but she is a former coach, so that makes her a bigger target than Danielle. None of the newbies want to see a coach win.

Danielle drives me up a wall! I wanted to like her, but she continuously switches conversations to her, talks about girls being jealous of her, with no factual basis. So young, so self centered, hope she is able to become more self aware after this. Probably needs some more maturity first. She makes me hit the fast forward more than anyone....

When a normal player is on the block, she wants to NOT be on the block.

Jenn has offered to use veto on Dani but Brit has convinced her, Dani to tell Jenn NO.

Hmmm, I think Dani has the votes to stay but the only way to be sure to stay is to be off the block.

You wouldn't catch me refusing to come off. :animated_scratchchin:

She is so dumb. Nobody is your friend on BB. Dan made clear to her why he did that but were it me, I would give him hell. Dan is an ass. If she thinks he will cover her when the time comes to pick the money from the money tree, she is dumber than I think.

I was going to say, is she going for an academy award nomination or does she really believe the stuff she's saying to Britney right now?

given the way she switched from laughing to almost falling apart when she was in the HOH room with Jenn and Brittany walked in last night, I would say acting.