Joe, Week 7

CeCiMom

Yes Joe seems clueless about the game. Like he doesn't even realize he's on some reality show. Almost like he thought he was showing up

to do a cooking show or something, and it turns out he's surrounded by a bunch of schemers.

Seriously, it's almost like the producers didn't realize he was there the first night they started filming and once he was in, they had to go with it.

A producer was probably watching the first footage and said something like, "hey, isn't that the guy we were auditioning for California Cook-Off?

How'd he end up on the set? Oh no! Now we gotta make out like he's actually part of the cast!"

Or is the cluelessness part of his strategic genius?

I couldn't agree more. It's nice to see someone out there who views Joe and the people around him the same way I do. Joe's just as good as either one of them as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks shaggyprincess. It is nice to know there are like minded people out there!

Frank tells Joe in BY that it would kill him if Ian or Dan won this thing and Joe says yea and Dani, she sleeps 60% of the time and cries 60% of the time (his math is shaky) seriously what has she done? Is he kidding me? Compared to who? you, Joe?

Poor Joe, thinks he's in an alliance with yes-man Shane. Little does he know.... Is it possible, with only 3 weeks left, that Joe has made big brother history for the longest time spent not in an alliance?

Ever notice Shane actually agrees with people before they even finish their thought? I think he may be an alien sent to study the human race that accidentally landed in the BB house.

Poor Joe, thinks he's in an alliance with yes-man Shane. Little does he know.... Is it possible, with only 3 weeks left, that Joe has made big brother history for the longest time spent not in an alliance?

Ever notice Shane actually agrees with people before they even finish their thought? I think he may be an alien sent to study the human race that accidentally landed in the BB house.

Poor Joe. I kinda feel sorry for him. He thinks he's so in the loop and everyone considers him an expendable nobody. As for Shane, he apparently believes he's in the midst of a 3 mth long audition and doesn't realize what a lousy actor he is. I really think he believes he was put in that house to play a character...the village idiot.

Yeah, he's the loud-mouthed idiot of the game. He won't win it, so I don't mind him sticking around to play his role in the meantime.

He doesn't even care if he wins it, he has stated he is ok with second and 50 g"s.......I think he or Jenn are the ones to take to f2....Jenn has also stated she is ok with second.

At least he cooks. Why not have your own personal chef for as long as you can? I would just tell him to shut up and go rattle some pots and pans.

I perfer to cook my own food, knowing that my hands are washed. just sayin......

He doesn't even care if he wins it, he has stated he is ok with second and 50 g"s.......I think he or Jenn are the ones to take to f2....Jenn has also stated she is ok with second.

I'm not sure $50K is worth being sentenced to prison for 3 months, with your entire life video'd and displayed to the public forever. If any of the players is not playing to win, they're pathetic.

i was hoping between Joe and Shane that they could possibly grow 1 brain but I was mistaken. They think they have this final 5 or 3 or whatever it was that he told them yesterday and they are all good with that. Really???? Why do they think that Jenn used the veto? Do they buy that she wanted to keep the big threat in the house? Evidently. Frank has a final 2 deal with Dan and that is the only reason that he is off the block. If Shane wants to keep Danielle in the house for whatever reason then fine but she is still with Dan. So I hope that they enjoy the jury house with Britany they should be joining her after Ian is kicked out next week. I swear every year you get these people that do not think. Number 1 if I were Frank there is no way ever that I would trust Shane or Joe. I would lie to them just like Frank did. Frank has saved himself now for weeks, the rest of the way should be very easy with these 2 idiots in the house.