Shane, Week 7

CeCiMom

Maybe Shane has just been laying low. I wouldn't discount a man secure enough to wear a hot pink tank with a sweetheart neckline. Unless, of course, he is carrying a matching quilted Chanel bag and wearing a pair of pristine Roger Vivier stilettos.

When I was a young bartender I used to wear a pink shirt half the time for my uniform, you would be amazed at how much more I got hit on wearing that shirt as opposed to the dark blue. Let me put it this way when I met my wife and got a real job that shirt was the first thing to disappear when she started hanging around my house. If I was single and in better shape I would wear pink all the time, so the only thing I will give him credit for is having the brains to wear it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a young bartender I used to wear a pink shirt half the time for my uniform, you would be amazed at how much more I got hit on wearing that shirt as opposed to the dark blue. Let me put it this way when I met my wife and got a real job that shirt was the first thing to disappear when she started hanging around my house. If I was single and in better shape I would wear pink all the time, so the only thing I will give him credit for is having the brains to wear it.

I don't know if we can even give Shane credit for the pink shirts....I read somewhere that BB told him to wear pink.

I don't have a problem with a man wearing pink the sweetheart neckline however is just not right.

however that being said......Shane said he hopes Chelsea divorces Dan over this, huh? Yup she will divorce him for trying to stay in the game duh. Then he says I want to burn his bible, oh wait that would be against my religion. What a genius.

I don't know if we can even give Shane credit for the pink shirts....I read somewhere that BB told him to wear pink.

I don't have a problem with a man wearing pink the sweetheart neckline however is just not right.

however that being said......Shane said he hopes Chelsea divorces Dan over this, huh? Yup she will divorce him for trying to stay in the game duh. Then he says I want to burn his bible, oh wait that would be against my religion. What a genius.

What a tool! :lol: What a tool!

Shane (who can't put a coherent sentence together), showed what an aX@# he is when he said "I hope Chelsea divorces Dan over this". This is a GAME Shane...and you are an idiot

Probably one of the dumbest remarks ever. Sure, she will want to divorce him because he is playing hard to win half a mil for their family.

Shane still has the confidence of winning but that's all he has and it won't get him to the end unless somebody will really drag and drag him along. A five year old thinks a lot better than him. Just like that time when he called Frank "GODDESS", what a guy!

Oh, yeah he wins comps and he did without thinking

I believe that. Pink is the ultimate flatterer to our skin.

IMO, Shane has as good a chance to win as any of the others. It's a crap-shoot, at best; considering who is playing and ultimately voting the winner.

Shane is a little annoying with the way he agrees with everyone when they are talking with him "Oh yeah", or my favorite, "I was just about to say that".

But what I'm wondering is where is this guy at? Is he better than we are giving him credit for? Think about it... he should have been just a big of a target as Frank with the way he was winning competitions. Yet Shane has been on the block once, I think. Frank has been on there 5 times. Shane has put Frank on the block both times he was HOH. Yet Frank has never even THOUGHT about putting Shane up during his 3 HOHs. Most everyone else I can get a since of who they are working with and what they are thinking. But I think I have read that Shane has F2 with Frank, Joe, Danielle, possibly Brit if she survives. Yet when I watch After Dark he just seems to be there hanging out. Never talking any serious game with anyone. It sounds like he is covered from almost every angle for the next couple of weeks and he must be doing everything stealth mode. I don't know, any opinons?

Shane is a little annoying with the way he agrees with everyone when they are talking with him "Oh yeah", or my favorite, "I was just about to say that".

But what I'm wondering is where is this guy at? Is he better than we are giving him credit for? Think about it... he should have been just a big of a target as Frank with the way he was winning competitions. Yet Shane has been on the block once, I think. Frank has been on there 5 times. Shane has put Frank on the block both times he was HOH. Yet Frank has never even THOUGHT about putting Shane up during his 3 HOHs. Most everyone else I can get a since of who they are working with and what they are thinking. But I think I have read that Shane has F2 with Frank, Joe, Danielle, possibly Brit if she survives. Yet when I watch After Dark he just seems to be there hanging out. Never talking any serious game with anyone. It sounds like he is covered from almost every angle for the next couple of weeks and he must be doing everything stealth mode. I don't know, any opinons?

He is just simple minded and only there to agree and be manipulated. The longest sentence he said yesterday was. "Chelsia should divorce Dan for what he did".

Partly because Frank had blinders on and was so obsessed with Dan. When Shane put Frank up he assumed it was Dan in SHanes ear. I know Frank wants him to work with him but not sure why as he is a big threat in comps.

Has anyone else noticed that Shane looks as if he has had hair transplant surgery? I dated a guy that had plugs put in & it looks exactly as his does in the front top (above the forehead)

he said something about his thinning hair....

I like Shane okay. I wouldn't mind seeing him win. Better Shane than the others except for maybe............

I don't understand why everybody is so down on Shane because he wears pink.

Shane's hairline is very low on his forehead. I don't think those are plugs. Nobody would want plugs a quarter inch above their eyebrow except maybe a monkey.

Everybody calls Shane a tool but you kinda have to be a tool to go on BB in the first place.

Besides, how would you like it if a crazy succubus latched onto you?

Yeah. I like Shane okay.

Shane blocked in the storage room with campaigning Britney.

right right abosolutely I know I know ya That's good to know. ya ya abosolutely. I know I know absolutely Ya I'm all ya ya Ok yes absolutely right right exactly yes I know trust me I know yes yes right exactly and I can save you. I know I know.

Shane would be foolish to get rid of Danielle if there is a single chance that she still likes him because Shane can win comps and might need her beside him if he does. Shane should use Danielle to the max.

On the subject of Shane, he seems okay to me. He isn't the only tool in that house.