Shane, Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so dumb about Frank's blinding hatred of Dan is that his biggest competition is Shane and that is who Frank should be trying to get out.

I don't think Shane would have the guts to try to get Frank out next week. I think they have all decided to give him all the power and the game...

Wake up Shane be a man and rally the troupes together and forget this kiss ass wamby pamby game you are playing. You are big in brawn but short in brains.

Shane talking to Frank and he is pledging that he will get Dan out and he will fight to keep Frank in the final 3 with Britney. Frank also has final 3 with Ian and Britney.

He is also telling Shane that Ian only put him up because of Dan. Shane throwing Dan under the bus. Inferring that Dan made him do all his bad moves.

Danielle where is Shane for you?

I wish Frank would put up Shane. Shane has put him up twice, not Dan, even if he has influence. Plus Shane is the only other person winning competitions like crazy. It would make sense to ditch Shane, then Dan after that.

Although there is no reasoning with Frank at this point I think. It's the same way the other side has been obsessed with Frank for a long time now.

Frank would be dumb to leave Shane in the game. He's the only one who can come close to matching Frank in physical comps. That said Frank needs teammates who can protect him when he can't play for HOH so it does make some sense to keep him another week or two.

Frank would be dumb to leave Shane in the game. He's the only one who can come close to matching Frank in physical comps. That said Frank needs teammates who can protect him when he can't play for HOH so it does make some sense to keep him another week or two.

I completely agree, though I want frank out before Shane... but everyone is one the "Frank wins so many comps train" Well of course he does... LOOK at the people he plays against! Joe - (Whom I like) can't win a comp, Ashley was utterly pathetic, Dan - throws comps, Brit, Danielle & Shane haven't gotten picked to play in many of the comps frank played in, Jenn - Who??? So OF COURSE he wins comps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane is a back stabbing, cowardly tool. All he does is try to push the consequences of his actions off onto everyone else and throw himself a pity party whenever it doesn't work out. I love how he is still playing up how he was "influenced" last week. So tired of hearing that word. Seriously man, grow some balls.

At first I thought Shane was a nice guy then I realized that agreeing with what everyone says and telling everyone only what they want to hear whether it is true or not makes you look nice for a while but at a certain point it just makes you look like an imbecile.

Shane would throw his own mother under the bus if she were in the house and that's what Frank wanted to hear.

I know the whole Shane is lame is a popular opinion, but I wonder after the candy competition, he did surprisingly well....counted, multiplied, guesstimated.... and for his game, whining about getting heat on himself, is Brittany 101....just a new thought.

Maybe Shane has just been laying low. I wouldn't discount a man secure enough to wear a hot pink tank with a sweetheart neckline. Unless, of course, he is carrying a matching quilted Chanel bag and wearing a pair of pristine Roger Vivier stilettos.