Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you Dan lovers out there what would your reaction be if Britany did what he did??? I am sure you would be all over her. She has every right to be mad and if you paid attention to the feeds or BBAD she does admit that she shouldn't be mad at him for trying to stay in the game. I hate the way Dan plays the game and I think what he did was disgusting and my hope is Britany points out to Shane that his girlfriend was in on this because she knew about Jenn pulling Dan off and putting Britany up. She may not be happy but I am sure she is not that sad. What has Frank accomplised this week in this house of idiots well he is going to get Britany out the person that has never won anything and leave in clueless Shane and his stalker to be, along with Joe who is also clueless although I think he is smarter than Shane. The only one left in the house is Ian that actually has a clue. I cannot wait until Dan turns on Frank I wonder if Britany will be such a big hugh threat then. These people are dillusional.

Good move for Frank to get out Britney and leave the clueless ones in, easier to win that way. Britney is a huge threat, she had safety from alot of hg's. I am sorry but she doesn't have the right to be mad, except at herself, she thought it was ok for Dan to take the fall for her and Ian but when Dan fought back and won she is mad.......can't have it both ways my friend. If she would get off her butt and try to stay and actually pulled it off, I would say good move on her part, but she isn't even trying

Watching some flashbacks from last night

At about 11:20 or so Britney and Ian jump in the pool and have a long whisper fest. Can't hear what they are saying but can here a few key words like. No don't. Or not him. First do this. I would love to know if anyone with headphones knows what they were saying.

She is going to try to get her vengence even if she is going out the door.

I hope Britney gets up when they announce her name and bitch slaps Danielle. That'd be fun.

I wish Britney would do it and hit no one and fell to the floor, and get out of the door on rampage to Julie , more funny!

or she gets to Jenn and get slammed herself but she's scared

I would love to see Brit get the votes to stay and work with Joe, Shane and Ian. I like Dan but he's really been messing with peoples heads, I would love for Britney to realize Danielle is still working with Dan. Shane, Joe and Ian find out too and save her. I would love to see what would happen next.

she's gotta try to get the votes first and she isn't. Dan is playing the game, this game is not to make friends its for money! Even Brit says after its over everything is forgiven. The only way she will get saved if she tries to save herself which is not happening.

I hope Britney gets up when they announce her name and bitch slaps Danielle. That'd be fun.

I hope she does it too....Last night watching her wanting her to chug that wine, made me so mad.....Brittney wanted wine yes, but Britney never said she wanted to chug the wine.

yea and then they wouldn't send her to jury she would be kicked off and can go home to her hubby

So what? How much extra do they pay her to stay in jury, which is essentially just a nice prison? Once you have no chance of winning the $500K, why do people bother to stay in the jury? They must pay a pretty good salary for them to stick around.

So what? How much extra do they pay her to stay in jury, which is essentially just a nice prison? Once you have no chance of winning the $500K, why do people bother to stay in the jury? They must pay a pretty good salary for them to stick around.

I am saying she would be happy, I' m sure she doesn't wanna go to jury, she has said a few times that Boogie was lucky not to have to go.......

Good move for Frank to get out Britney and leave the clueless ones in, easier to win that way. Britney is a huge threat, she had safety from alot of hg's. I am sorry but she doesn't have the right to be mad, except at herself, she thought it was ok for Dan to take the fall for her and Ian but when Dan fought back and won she is mad.......can't have it both ways my friend. If she would get off her butt and try to stay and actually pulled it off, I would say good move on her part, but she isn't even trying

Please explain to me how she was wrong in the Ian thing? Ian told her that Frank and Boogie were coming after her and Shane she passed that information on to her alliance. When Shane threw her under the bus she went and talked to Boogie and to Frank and they are the ones who immediately thought it was Dan. She never once said it was Dan. What about the rest of that alliance any one of them could have told the truth and said it was Ian but no they didn't either they were trying to protect Ian. I don't see Britany being at fault for any of that besides I am sure that Dan is loving it about right now since that is what saved him. I think she has tried but you can't try when you have dumb and dumber being the deciding vote. They are clueless and will be joining her soon in the jury house.

Please explain to me how she was wrong in the Ian thing? Ian told her that Frank and Boogie were coming after her and Shane she passed that information on to her alliance. When Shane threw her under the bus she went and talked to Boogie and to Frank and they are the ones who immediately thought it was Dan. She never once said it was Dan. What about the rest of that alliance any one of them could have told the truth and said it was Ian but no they didn't either they were trying to protect Ian. I don't see Britany being at fault for any of that besides I am sure that Dan is loving it about right now since that is what saved him. I think she has tried but you can't try when you have dumb and dumber being the deciding vote. They are clueless and will be joining her soon in the jury house.

wrong with the Ian thing?....I never said she was wrong, I never said she said it was Dan....she did however let Dan take the blame and got mad when he fought to save himself instead of lying down and going to jury for something he didn't do. I agree that any memeber of the QP could have spoken up, but were all protecting Ian and as long as it wasn't them being thrown under the bus it was ok it was Dan. She is being sacraficed because Frank couldn't put up Ian, so the next best way in his mind to hurt Ian is take out Brit. What does she have to lose trying to get dumb and dumber votes.......I think she was being a hypocrite when she went into her rage.....it was ok when it was Dan taking the fall for QP but not ok for her. She is still protecting Ian at a price. IMO

so we can disagree and you can dislike Dan, thats fine, I liked Brit until Dan got thrown under the bus and she was acting happy about it. Brit has said that after the game is over all is forgiven, she talks to Matt even tho she voted him out. i personally think the coaches should have stuck together but Boogie and Janelle couldn't work it out, so maybe Brit and Dan could have.

Yea and if Dan would'a stuck to the plan and let Brit get the POV then he would'a been saved just as well......but he went for it after it was a group decision to throw it to her or shane.........and just like she said, she understood why Dan did what he did but, why did he do it to her? why not through someone else under the bus? He personally went after Brit so that he will be the only coach left in the game!!!

I am hoping that she starts talking to people and finds out the truth about Dani and what Dani has been doing and is able to get the votes to stay!!!!! I would MUCH rather see Britt in the house then Dani!! So sick of Dani with the crying & her obsession with Shane!!!! Everything has to be about Dani, Dani, Dani, and it's getting old!!!!!

Please, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BB GOD, LET BRITT STAY AND SEND DANI HOME!!!!!!!!

I am saying she would be happy, I' m sure she doesn't wanna go to jury, she has said a few times that Boogie was lucky not to have to go.......

I don't understand why everyone goes to the jury. I can understand some of them (the homeless ones, or the criminals, etc. that BB seems to cast a few of). But I don't understand why the middle-class ones with a job would go sit in the jury. BB can't make them. They must be getting paid pretty well to do it, because they have no chance at the $500K any longer.

They're still pretty-much cut off from the outside world, so it's basically a nice jail. Why would they put up with it for more than a few days, without a good salary to do it? Anyone know what they're getting paid to sit in the jury house?

I suppose if you're popular, like Jeff/Jordan or Rachel/Brandon, you get a shot at doing The Amazing Race. But most have to know they're never going to get a shot at another show, because they're dull.

I don't understand why everyone goes to the jury. I can understand some of them (the homeless ones, or the criminals, etc. that BB seems to cast a few of). But I don't understand why the middle-class ones with a job would go sit in the jury. BB can't make them. They must be getting paid pretty well to do it, because they have no chance at the $500K any longer.

They're still pretty-much cut off from the outside world, so it's basically a nice jail. Why would they put up with it for more than a few days, without a good salary to do it? Anyone know what they're getting paid to sit in the jury house?

I suppose if you're popular, like Jeff/Jordan or Rachel/Brandon, you get a shot at doing The Amazing Race. But most have to know they're never going to get a shot at another show, because they're dull.

I think they sign a contract with CBS which requires them to go to jury if they want to be paid for their time in the house. Most people if they think that they are going would rather go home than to jury. Especially if you are voted out and are the first jury member. But that is what they sign up for I guess.

Yea and if Dan would'a stuck to the plan and let Brit get the POV then he would'a been saved just as well......but he went for it after it was a group decision to throw it to her or shane.........and just like she said, she understood why Dan did what he did but, why did he do it to her? why not through someone else under the bus? He personally went after Brit so that he will be the only coach left in the game!!!

I am hoping that she starts talking to people and finds out the truth about Dani and what Dani has been doing and is able to get the votes to stay!!!!! I would MUCH rather see Britt in the house then Dani!! So sick of Dani with the crying & her obsession with Shane!!!! Everything has to be about Dani, Dani, Dani, and it's getting old!!!!!

Please, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BB GOD, LET BRITT STAY AND SEND DANI HOME!!!!!!!!

If you were on the block would you stuck to Brit and Shane's plan after they had starting throwing you under the bus the minute the other side won HOH? As for throwing Britney under the bus, he did not throw Brit under the bus, he threw Ian under the bus and then pointed out that he was much closer to Britney then anyone, and that Britany had both Ian and Shane to protect her.

wrong with the Ian thing?....I never said she was wrong, I never said she said it was Dan....she did however let Dan take the blame and got mad when he fought to save himself instead of lying down and going to jury for something he didn't do. I agree that any memeber of the QP could have spoken up, but were all protecting Ian and as long as it wasn't them being thrown under the bus it was ok it was Dan. She is being sacraficed because Frank couldn't put up Ian, so the next best way in his mind to hurt Ian is take out Brit. What does she have to lose trying to get dumb and dumber votes.......I think she was being a hypocrite when she went into her rage.....it was ok when it was Dan taking the fall for QP but not ok for her. She is still protecting Ian at a price. IMO

so we can disagree and you can dislike Dan, thats fine, I liked Brit until Dan got thrown under the bus and she was acting happy about it. Brit has said that after the game is over all is forgiven, she talks to Matt even tho she voted him out. i personally think the coaches should have stuck together but Boogie and Janelle couldn't work it out, so maybe Brit and Dan could have.

You are not wrong and I wasn't trying to imply that you were I was just curious how it was just Britany's and Ian's fault. Dan also could have opened his mouth but I think he was ok as long as the alliance was ok. He was supposed to throw the Veto so that they could get Ian to use his and they could use the other veto as long as one of their alliance won it. Then they would have all been safe because they had the votes. I guess we need to see the veto played out tonight on the show to see if he was trying to win or not.

I would be miserable at the jury house. I wouldn't go. I wouldn't leave my dog long enough to go on BB in the first place, though, so I guess it's moot. I would leave my husband if I could call him every now and then. He would probably pay BB to take me.

I forgot to say that even though I don't like Britney, I think she is going to be missed greatly so I hope they keep her a while longer. Danielle is just a mess, IMO. A bigger mess than Britney; as it were.

I would be miserable at the jury house. I wouldn't go. I wouldn't leave my dog long enough to go on BB in the first place, though, so I guess it's moot. I would leave my husband if I could call him every now and then. He would probably pay BB to take me.

Slim, you would be too much of a flip flopper if you were in the BB house. You can't make up your mind one day to the next. I still haven't figured out if you are rooting for anyone this week. :blink:

I could never leave my 3 weenie dogs either. They are old and depend on me too much. My boyfriend of 15 years I could leave. Every summer I tell him I need some alone time. :lol:

IMO one of Brit's main faults is she will not accept responsibility for her previous actions in the house. When Ian came to her and stated Froogie was going to target her, she couldn't push the issue hard enough in the HOH they both needed to be nominated. She harped on that for hours on end. For her to use the excuse she didn't force Shane to put the keys in the box was ridiculous. She's always been somewhat of a bully when it comes to pushing issues with her alliance. Granted, it's their own fault for letting her get away with it but it still doesn't excuse her in my opinion.

I think there has always been an ugly side to Britney in this game. She's one of the most negative people in that house. She certainly was in her season and this season hasn't been much different. There are too many times where she forgets it's just a game but chooses to make it personal. That's a bad way to approach this game. All that negativity is going to come back to bite her in the arse sooner or later. Just sayin'...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name