Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

I think that it is just starting. Dan can take it; we've seen him openly castigated by Frank and Boogie. Remember? Now it is Britney's turn to try and work her voodoo. It's a long time until eviction. Much can happen. Grodner isn't just sitting there or maybe she is........just sitting there thinking of what she can do.

What it comes down to for some of them is money. Many people will do and/or say anything for money. We see this as a game. They see it as an avenue to solvency.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry, Britney is not bitter or sour...

I guess everyone in the house has been nothing but sweet and kind to everyone else except for Dan. He should have just taken it like a man and rode out this final week and not upset the apple cart, I mean what was he thinking? How could he be so cruel? lol

Dan deserves all the trash talk Britney is giving him. He is a snake and blindsided her and he is leaving Danielle

to sit on the block and possibly be going home due to his greed. Frank was an idiot for trusting Dan because he

will turn on him as soon as he can. I hope Britney stays and her or Shane will win HOH and put up Dan & Jenn or Frank.

Not to worry, Britney is not bitter or sour...

I guess everyone in the house has been nothing but sweet and kind to everyone else except for Dan. He should have just taken it like a man and rode out this final week and not upset the apple cart, I mean what was he thinking? How could he be so cruel? lol

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! She, Brit is annoying the crap out of me... she just goes on & on & on & on & on.... and drunk Ian is feeding into it, the sloppy drunk that he is...

Dan deserves all the trash talk Britney is giving him. He is a snake and blindsided her and he is leaving Danielle

to sit on the block and possibly be going home due to his greed. Frank was an idiot for trusting Dan because he

will turn on him as soon as he can. I hope Britney stays and her or Shane will win HOH and put up Dan & Jenn or Frank.

No actually he made a final 4 deal... Danielle is included... Brit can dish it out but certainly can't take it.... By Danielle sitting on the block & him NOT he KNOWS that she will stay, thus keeping the new final 4 intact...

I didn't like Britney on her first season and I don't like her now. I hated that Dan was aligned with this backstabber who was such a hideous coach that she created so much paranoia in her player that he ended up flipping out and getting evicted. Britney, you deserve to be evicted. Dan was loyal but you were not. Its okay for Dan to take the heat for Ian but when his BB life is on the line, he doesn't have the right to try to save himself?

Wait, wasn't it Britney that was lecturing everyone on not being mean & saying things they might regret later.... Pot Meet Kettle

I didn't like Britney on her first season and I don't like her now. I hated that Dan was aligned with this backstabber who was such a hideous coach that she created so much paranoia in her player that he ended up flipping out and getting evicted. Britney, you deserve to be evicted. Dan was loyal but you were not. Its okay for Dan to take the heat for Ian but when his BB life is on the line, he doesn't have the right to try to save himself?

EXACTLY! When Frank got HoH she IMMEDIATELY threw Dan under the bus... Good on ya Dan!

I can't listen to Britany anymore and for some reason all four feeds are on her.

I am so with you! I literally opted to do laundry (which is saying something) because all the feeds were on her whining butt!

Maybe Brit will start picking up her own dishes for the rest of the week. That would be something for the "princess". Just as in the game, she wants everyone else to do her dirty work and when it bites her in the butt (and it bites all of them except for the winner) she goes into her crying....don't like her one bit.

Sounds like the trash needs to be taken out on Thursday.

I posted earlier that I hoped Brat would rise above the gutter level and campaign for herself in a mature manner. I also said I doubted she would. Well it didn't take long.

She is just proving that she has no game, has never had a game and probably never will realize it.. She can't wiggle out of this or get someone else to save her, so she's baring her claws and swiping at everyone else.

Hope the poor girl grows up a little more before she starts thinking of starting her own family.

I don't always comment on things that the HG say but looking back and remembering that Brit wanted to have a baby made me laugh. Does she realize how much work it is to take care of a baby? They spit up and poop on a regular basis. I can't see Brit changing dirty diapers. Of course, it's quite possible she will have a nanny to do the dirty work for her I guess. :rolleyes:

Still....... Britney telling Frank that Dan is the mastermind behind everything. He is calling Ian, Britney and Shane on their game.

Britney saying several times. I am on my way out so I have no reason to lie. Then she lies. She is putting everything on Dan.

If Britney hadn't spent Friday though Sunday gloating and sucking up to Frank and truly had her head in the game, she might have realized that Dan wasn't just going to lay down and die. Up to this point she's coasted through the whole game. And does anyone else feel a little nauseous every time Britney says "Dan hit the reset button...?"

Now Ian & Frank are arguing & Brit says "Please can't we all just get along? Can't we just stop arguing? I want this week to be peaceful & calm".... She is ridiculous...

And, "if we are going to be mad at someone, can't we all just be mad at Dan?"

As much as I don't like the idea of past players returning, and certainly would rather a "newbie" win, if he gets that far, Dan certainly deserves it this year.

If Britney hadn't spent Friday though Sunday gloating and sucking up to Frank and truly had her head in the game, she might have realized that Dan wasn't just going to lay down and die. Up to this point she's coasted through the whole game. And does anyone else feel a little nauseous every time Britney says "Dan hit the reset button...?"

I am there with you... she is delusional... and I am so sick of Ian... that little rat needs to go.

Joe, Shane and Britney back to Dan bashing............. oye

Joe said if he did what Dan did he wife would make him give the money he won back.

Joe's wife must have told him then to float all the way, moving from power to power and keep the money if ever he wins, nonsense

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name